IGNORED

Cine Museum Jaws (Cine Museum Art #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

On 6/22/2020 at 7:56 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

We’re still waiting for the go ahead from CM as some details still need to be finalized.

Be sure to follow this thread for any update, we’d hate to see you lose precious sleep over such matters 😅

Tired Tom And Jerry GIF

Don't worry, I've slept soundly every night for the past week and a half 😅

Work From Home Sleeping GIF

Do you know by any chance how long it usually takes for the group buy to go live after the release is announced? Or is it always quite different timings? Apologies for all the questions, just trying to get a feel for roughly when I should expect to be hearing about this group buy. Very excited!

• Like 1

Awards

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, AlexanderTheMan said:

Do you know by any chance how long it usually takes for the group buy to go live after the release is announced? Or is it always quite different timings? Apologies for all the questions, just trying to get a feel for roughly when I should expect to be hearing about this group buy. Very excited!

No need to apologize, answering questions is our bread and butter 😁

I have an answer to your question, not sure if it will satisfy you 😅

no idea idk GIF

• Haha 5

Something’s happening to me.  Barely a week ago I could give or take all these expensive and, in Mrs Yarbles’ eyes, superfluous items of media candy.  Now I seem to be spending most of my free time oohing and ahhing over preorders and art, sad for everything I’ve missed.  Seeing the challenges FAC Jaws gave psychos makes me seem unreasonably desperate to get this release and possibly the UC one when the shots are out...

May I ask our unhinged - do these releases from CM have Italian markings, or wholly English? I wonder what the concerns are with CM, they seem at first blush pretty decent?!?

I see CM on their www mark a preorder point Aug/Sept for this, so just a little longer, but....

EAB17282-A583-4D2D-B087-835F4D0009EF.gif

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Dang that's a pretty small number of editions for such an iconic flik.  🤯

This movie prints money every time it plays, why on earth would they limit themselves so?

Licences are weird....

On another note, I'll respond to a couple questions that were asked here;

@KubricksYarbles ;

- The printed text for the slips, steels, etc will be in the language of film's origin but will always contain English dialogue OST as an option.

- CM is a pretty decent company. In the past they stirred a bit of bad blood in the market but things are much better at present.

- Their slips and artwork are drop dead gorgeous, as they have some very reputed artists to contact.

- @Mdk14092;

- CM does frequently include special "treats" with their creations.

The last in fact was a complete Art Book to accompany my Alita purchase.

- I've received pins, art cards, a "Blood Sample tray" with "The Thing", a cut out doll and clothes for the "Joker" soldier character in "Full Metal Jacket" and a variety of other nick ' naks.

Okay, sounds perfect, what's the other side of the coin?

Well, their getting product to customers scheduling, could use some work. And that was before crazy cousin covid dropped by.

🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler
4 hours ago, MindRipper said:

Just a stunning looking release all the way around. I'm really impressed by the CM Art and Exclusive lines so far. 

Hoping I get a chance to snag this one! 

Wakey, wakey @MindRipper its feeding time 🦈 

Jaws (Cine Museum Art #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

shark week GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4