IGNORED

Prefix-HDZeta Ford V Ferrari (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]

• ★ Administrators ★

Didn’t see this one coming. Seems to have taken forever to get here. 

I wonder if HDz can get Gold Label WEA for Terminator Dark Fate now? 
I would certainly be over the moon to see that! 
(of course I’m still waiting for T2 as well) :D

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mjk said:

When do you think this comes out? Hobbs and shaw and Secret lives of pets 2 would be earlier than this right? Because we got the BS a long time ago

We will need tons of patience brother!!... We are still wating for those and also Beetlejuice... Also LotR and Hobbit Trilogies... xD

I think we have time... ;)

• Like 2
Awards

1 minute ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Wish we had a better idea of the time frame for this release.  Unfortunately, this seems to be the way things are at the moment.

I'm definitely interested but my wallet is bruised and beaten right now...

The Office Reaction GIF

Just wait brother... There's no need to rush it... Bettlejuice have been open for months... I'm expecting this one will be the same...

Just follow this and the "Notice of Groupbuys..." threads and you will know when this one will be closing...

That's what I will be doing... ;)

• Like 4
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

@extantsrevenge does the steelbook not have a title on it? I've seen "Ford vs Ferrari" and I've seen "le mans '66" but I dont think I've seen a blank one 🤔

Czech and Spain for example had the one without title.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Czech and Spain for example had the one without title.

Yeah I was checking which ones didn't have titles and spain had it. Interesting didn't know that it comes without a title I think I like it without a title to show-off that amazing art plus I do already have the Best buy one so nice to variations 

• Like 3
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

So it’s confirmed? No title on this one?? 😃😃

It looks like it, we are trying to get final confirmation.

9 minutes ago, mjk said:

Yeah I was checking which ones didn't have titles and spain had it. Interesting didn't know that it comes without a title I think I like it without a title to show-off that amazing art plus I do already have the Best buy one so nice to variations 

I was actually only taking a quick look and saw Spain without, maybe that was just a stock image and they had a title. I don't know that much about the films other releases. Looks like Italy had no title.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, mjk said:

When do you think this comes out? Hobbs and shaw and Secret lives of pets 2 would be earlier than this right? Because we got the BS a long time ago

See my post in the HDz Beetlejuice thread/topic. 

Basically, don't expect anything in the next few weeks from HDz or Blufans. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks