IGNORED

Prefix-HDZeta The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, javi said:

@deckard99 No worries...I don´t mind jokes at all...even if they are on me. :D:D:D
Normally, I feel the same way about some release dates...I get it, when I get it.

But I was just wondereing, because there will be some BIIIIIIG changes in taxes law (on importing stuff from outside of the EU) this year...because these f****n´  rich s*ckers can´t get enough from all the hard working folks.

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

...so I fear, that for future times it will be very unatractive to buy something from outside of the EU and even more expensive, than it already is.

angry kristen wiig GIF

Yes. The greedy EU wants it all. Now the USA has a pussy of a President, I suspect the EU and China will dominate all trade worldwide. 

There are three options as I see it....

1. Give up collecting Premiums from outside the EU.

2. Pay the VAT if neccessary. 

3. Wait and hope that you can pick it up off eBay for a price less than retail + VAT. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 10.1.2021 um 09:23 schrieb DodgyDave:

Yes. The greedy EU wants it all. Now the USA has a stop using inappropriate language of a President , who does not remember his own name, or where he is and what he is doing there, I suspect the EU and China will dominate all trade worldwide. 

There are three options as I see it....

1. Give up collecting Premiums from outside the EU. NO OPTION AT ALL!!! ;)

2. Pay the VAT if neccessary. MAYBE ;) 

3. Wait and hope that you can pick it up off eBay for a price less than retail + VAT.  NO OPTION AT ALL, BECAUSE I WILL NOT SUPPORT RESELLER!

There are two more options:

4. MOVE AWAY FROM THE EU!

5. FOUND A COMPANY AND GET ALL THE VAT BACK :D

Edited by javi
misspelling ;)
  • Haha 3
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 6 minutes, cllctr a dit :

i curios whether their steelbooks will be same with Zavvi's. Is it certain?

we cannot guarantee anything like @LeGonze say.

for the moment we know that the Steelbooks in Silver Edition will be WWA therefore Steelbooks with visuals available in other countries.  

but they will be identical to the Zavvi it is too early to be sure... ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

When I read "Like the Batman boxset"

I assumed 3 OC's and a mother box

Would be cool if the Gold Label that is still planned will be exactly like the Batman trilogy 3 OC's plus motherbox 

That would be amazing!😮

They have just had good practise at a 3 x edition Box Set, with BttF.

So presumably this Silver release will follow that size/spec.

I agree with you that, if there is actually a Gold release, they should be like the TDK Trilogy. Complete with "mother box" or similar.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

They have just had good practise at a 3 x edition Box Set, with BttF.

So presumably this Silver release will follow that size/spec.

I agree with you that, if there is actually a Gold release, they should be like the TDK Trilogy. Complete with "mother box" or similar.

I sure hope the Silver OC is one of each title! 3 OCs with 3 titles in each would be 9 titles. OUCH! I believe the OP says the OC says 1 of each so I should be safe:). Should...

• Like 2
Awards

When I read "Like the Batman boxset"

I assumed 3 OC's and a mother box

Would be cool if the Gold Label that is still planned will be exactly like the Batman trilogy 3 OC's plus motherbox 

That would be amazing!😮

I literally thought that until you posted this. Damn. Still excited !  But damn

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Awards

1 minute ago, WesternBronco said:

I sure hope the Silver OC is one of each title! 3 OCs with 3 titles in each would be 9 titles. OUCH! I believe the OP says the OC says 1 of each so I should be safe:). Should...

OP stated the following : ''All 3 Movies in a Hardbox, each with its own Slip (like the Batman Boxset). 4K UHD Disc Only with Extended Cut. No single sale.''

So unfortunately no OC for each movie.
Basically a hardbox with all three movies (most likely lenti's and or fullslips)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

OP stated the following : ''All 3 Movies in a Hardbox, each with its own Slip (like the Batman Boxset). 4K UHD Disc Only with Extended Cut. No single sale.''

Basically a hardbox with all three movies (most likely lenti's and or fullslips)

I can't even imagine how much that kind of mother box would (9 titles) would cost! How much was the Batman motherbox?

• Like 3
Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, WesternBronco said:

I can't even imagine how much that kind of mother box would (9 titles) would cost! How much was the Batman motherbox?

The mother box was actually "free" if you bought all 3 x Box Sets.

BUT the shipping was not. And that is where the problem lies.

They were heavy and cumbersome. The shipping was expensive from China to HUB.

Then there were problems from HUB to member. There are no standard boxes that fit the mother box. So costs start to build up. (the mother boxes only come in the foam case from HDz)

Many people moaned that it was supposed to be "free". They just saw "free" without a thought about anything else. Then some were less than perfect. The whole episode was very stressful.

As a collector I would like to see a set like that for LotR and Hobbit.

As an admin I would not like to see another mother box! ;)

• Like 9

i think It would be unnecessary all 3 movies, all three of which were WWA and silver editions, to have an OC each.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Let us be quite clear here...

This is the Silver release thread/topic. 
The release for this is WWA. There will be 3 x Slips/steelbooks in 1 Box Set. As with Back to the Future. 

The Gold Label release is only a distant possibility. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

This one is Silver Label... This one will be 3 movies in 1 box.

Gold Label (If made) could definitely be OC boxset for esch movie (9 editions total). 😉

• Like 3
Awards

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

This thread's been very quiet for the past month, I can sense some beauty shots dropping soon 🤞

Here's some other beauty shots while we patiently wait for HDZeta to give us another amazing edition 😍 

97df05693a2dbe935eee332579e07054.jpg6f621b3aa42f06855f7d57f2234eda2f.jpg23919af6e25dcaef99e85e580c685d2c.jpg19174ee8bfd0161abce2f583133cb066.jpg86c3a7c54f3a7f4e74ba6c10422e8073.jpg

I think we can all agree Frodo makes the best beauty shots. Those images pale in comparison to this beauty:

the lord of the rings GIF
the lord of the rings GIF

• Haha 5