IGNORED

Prefix-HDZeta The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy here!

GB Info & Questions Topic here.

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]

Release date:  TBA 2020

Retail price: TBA

Print Run: TBA

Note: All 3 Movies in a Hardbox, each with its own Slip (like the Batman Boxset). 4K UHD Disc Only with Extended Cut. No single sale.

Gold Label still planned as well.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

• extantsrevenge changed the title to The Lord of the Ring Trilogy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

Should I or should I not... that is the question for me 😜

serious i don't know GIF by The Next Step

UH, uh I just read this “All 3 Movies in a Hardbox, each with its own Slip (like the Batman Boxset). 4K UHD Disc Only with Extended Cut. No single sale.”🤩

Futurama Buy GIF  fairly oddparents burn GIF

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Veum said:

UH, uh I just read this “All 3 Movies in a Hardbox, each with its own Slip (like the Batman Boxset). 4K UHD Disc Only with Extended Cut. No single sale.”🤩

Futurama Buy GIF  fairly oddparents burn GIF

@Veum

The true decision to make is 

Silver
giphy.gif

Or

Gold

giphy.gif

• Haha 5
Awards

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

@Hollywood E Rock

I had contemplated this vid & did not put it on here, TU my friend for yours (I always love 💕 an uplifting & simple pleasure vid of my Rudolph  hey)!😇

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

It certainly would be very odd for HDz to do a Silver and Gold release of the same titles.

I don't remember them ever doing that before. 

If they do decide to do both, I'll get them. But I will be very surprised if they do.

Members holding off for a Gold release, could miss out completely. But then many would be annoyed if they end up buying a Silver Box Set and 3 x Gold Label Box Sets. 

Not sure where the logic is with that, but good luck to them.

I'm in. :D

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

It certainly would be very odd for HDz to do a Silver and Gold release of the same titles.

If they do decide to do both, I'll get them. But I will be very surprised if they do.

Members holding off for a Gold release, could miss out completely. But then many would be annoyed if they end up buying a Silver Box Set and 3 x Gold Label Box Sets. 

I'm in. 

I was pretty much just typing out something similar so now I won't. Would definitely rather only have one or the other. I've only ever seen first LOTR🤣 but it's a popular Franchise and I'd say worthy of a gold release. 

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

I'm in. :D

I'm with you all the way. No way I'm going to pass on silver when there's no guarantee the gold will ever get done. Just look at all those who snubbed Blufans OABs because a WEA was "right around the corner"   

• Like 5

• ukade2327 changed the title to The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive #??) (WWA 4K UHD Only Steelbook) [China]