Luxury Bluray

Dances with Wolves Special Edition

Hi Friends

I designed and built this package because I am very interested in this film and I was really bored. I hope you like it 🥰

In the next 2 to 3 weeks, the borders will be opened and I will send your packages.

This package includes:

1- The main package is made of wood, and has a magnetic door (2 doors) and metal corners.

2-  special package for disc.

3- ArtBook

4- poster size 39x50 cm

Luxury Bluray

1.thumb.JPG.f0456947e6cd376ab3782e7add75f2e3.JPG2.thumb.JPG.be7fc4e7f74fb033a4960ba023104af8.JPG3.thumb.JPG.af51edfa8e63f35fc2b1bcfc5dda834b.JPG4.thumb.JPG.23d5ec7cc9bc18dff0c5a7d40140fe4a.JPG5.thumb.JPG.271f248171b24ee9d6f76e786216b702.JPG6.thumb.JPG.1f52b127c87bd120e5553f35c1272ba5.JPG7.thumb.JPG.c8e53332e5b05d8688c0c41570c010b0.JPG8.thumb.JPG.b1ea3055d4ccc67137b6b7b367486aed.JPG9.thumb.jpg.9c94dcfbf2c6efc126aa7b5cf262549b.jpg10.thumb.jpg.43864dbaa4f4f449cd55f8ed11f55736.jpg

• Like 13

Awards

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Luxury Bluray said:

Hi Friends

I designed and built this package because I am very interested in this film and I was really bored. I hope you like it 🥰

In the next 2 to 3 weeks, the borders will be opened and I will send your packages.

This package includes:

1- The main package is made of wood, and has a magnetic door (2 doors) and metal corners.

2-  special package for disc.

3- ArtBook

4- poster size 39x50 cm

Luxury Bluray

1.thumb.JPG.f0456947e6cd376ab3782e7add75f2e3.JPG2.thumb.JPG.be7fc4e7f74fb033a4960ba023104af8.JPG3.thumb.JPG.af51edfa8e63f35fc2b1bcfc5dda834b.JPG4.thumb.JPG.23d5ec7cc9bc18dff0c5a7d40140fe4a.JPG5.thumb.JPG.271f248171b24ee9d6f76e786216b702.JPG6.thumb.JPG.1f52b127c87bd120e5553f35c1272ba5.JPG7.thumb.JPG.c8e53332e5b05d8688c0c41570c010b0.JPG8.thumb.JPG.b1ea3055d4ccc67137b6b7b367486aed.JPG9.thumb.jpg.9c94dcfbf2c6efc126aa7b5cf262549b.jpg10.thumb.jpg.43864dbaa4f4f449cd55f8ed11f55736.jpg

Howdy @Luxury Bluray 🤠😇😷

I hope you & your family are doing very well during this awful pandemic virus 🦠 my friend!🙏

I absolutely love 💕 your Dances with Wolves 🐺 packaging as I also think you are so talented & I’ll be putting my order in when available for this hey 👋 

Excited that your borders will be open in maybe 2 to 3 weeks & so lookin’ forward to receiving my goodies from you (GoT & IJ, etc.)!!👌

Stay safe my friend & keep us posted as we as the MP family love you 😘 & your very nice/hard work yeah!!!👊😊

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Howdy @Luxury Bluray 🤠😇😷

I hope you & your family are doing very well during this awful pandemic virus 🦠 my friend!🙏

I absolutely love 💕 your Dances with Wolves 🐺 packaging as I also think you are so talented & I’ll be putting my order in when available for this hey 👋 

Excited that your borders will be open in maybe 2 to 3 weeks & so lookin’ forward to receiving my goodies from you (GoT & IJ, etc.)!!👌

Stay safe my friend & keep us posted as we as the MP family love you 😘 & your very nice/hard work yeah!!!👊😊

Thank you @Veum

• Like 1

Awards

4 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ I do envy folks with artistic talent.

I can fix pretty much anything but as far as creating goes? that's a special skill-set.

I certainly enjoy viewing items that present not just skill but love for a project.

Well done @Luxury Bluray 🥰

@Grendel   Seeing love in art requires a lover,This does not apply to everyone.

Thank you for seeing with your love and kindness 🥰

• Like 3

Awards

@Luxury Bluray
I hope you and family are fine - my friend!
once again cut out, great job,
nice to hear that the borders are opened again and we can finally get the other great editions,
 it is amazing what you do for us, there is a lot of love for detail,
would there also fit in a steelbook?
if you do a GB you would be there immediately,
as always with number 10

greeting

Üdi

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, @Luxury Bluray. It's a great job.

I really liked the love with which you did it, which is very important and sometimes forgotten: an edition -or a presentation- made with love and admiration for the film will always be better than a presentation made by inertia in an automatic way.

In this case, in addition, your option has a touch of classic, like the old western movies, but at the same time elegant; which I think suits to the film very well.

I didn't know your work, it's the first time that I see it, but it will be a pleasure to see more.

And if this design is reasonably priced, I think it would be a good buy through a GB. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Luxury Bluray. Very nice one, again. I'd like to have a copy of this when it's available. It's nice to hear that the boarders will open in 3 weeks. But you should check if it's possible to send things into certain countries. Here in Germany  parcels from certain countries,  South Korea for instance, were send back to the sender because of corona. Not that you get them back and have to send them twice.

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Hi @Luxury Bluray. Very nice one, again. I'd like to have a copy of this when it's available. It's nice to hear that the boarders will open in 3 weeks. But you should check if it's possible to send things into certain countries. Here in Germany  parcels from certain countries,  South Korea for instance, were send back to the sender because of corona. Not that you get them back and have to send them twice.

@BobaFett1974 Thanks for the package information, I will definitely follow up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Awards

14 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Congratulations, @Luxury Bluray. It's a great job.

I really liked the love with which you did it, which is very important and sometimes forgotten: an edition -or a presentation- made with love and admiration for the film will always be better than a presentation made by inertia in an automatic way.

In this case, in addition, your option has a touch of classic, like the old western movies, but at the same time elegant; which I think suits to the film very well.

I didn't know your work, it's the first time that I see it, but it will be a pleasure to see more.

And if this design is reasonably priced, I think it would be a good buy through a GB. 

very very thanks @Casiusco

• Like 2

Awards

37 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

@Luxury Bluray
I hope you and family are fine - my friend!
once again cut out, great job,
nice to hear that the borders are opened again and we can finally get the other great editions,
 it is amazing what you do for us, there is a lot of love for detail,
would there also fit in a steelbook?
if you do a GB you would be there immediately,
as always with number 10

greeting

Üdi

@CAYENNE-FAHRER Thank you, I hope you and your family are safe.

You are always kind to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Luxury Bluray:

@CAYENNE-FAHRER Thank you, I hope you and your family are safe.

You are always kind to me.

why not, we are a big community here, 
would love to get to know you personally, 
but you are so far away, too bad
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

wow GIF

what a great package @Luxury Bluray 😍, I absolutely love the movie, it is one of my favorites and I don't really understand why we have no premium release for this masterpiece yet.

tumblr_oheac6uscf1rxmai6o1_400.gif

@extantsrevenge thanks, I hope you like the package I made.

• Like 3

Awards