IGNORED

NOVA Dark Waters (Novamedia Exclusive #30) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

cypheria078

vor 22 Stunden schrieb DodgyDave:

I watched the film some time ago. It was a film with an important message, but it is a one time only watch.

I'm not convinced it is worthy of a WEA package. I would have thought a WWA steelbook (if there is one) or a BD Slip Case edition would suffice.

I suspect Nova will be stuck with these for a long time, but fair play to them for trying.

Yeah, well, what would our world look like if really ALL retailers would ride the Marvel / DC cash cow? Pretty sad I guess ..

So props to Nova for actually giving movies the premium treatment, that are worth it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RhodW said:

Yes in December, 50% off. Recent years I have got Dredd, The Grey, Reservoir Dogs, Taken, Amy (not Steelbook), Transcendence (not steel) and QT8 (also not steel).....

Wow, thank you so much!   That's great information.   Do you happen to know if any other retailers do this @RhodW?  If not thread appropriate, as I don't want to take the thread off topic, please feel free to message me.

Thanks!!

AndroiDad75🤖

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 5:45 AM, RhodW said:

This is great film and the package looks great but this has winter sale written all over it.....

I do not like being in this position on having to decide now or wait until their Winter sale hoping Dark Waters will be there and have that 50% off... & do I want both FS/Lenti or even 1-click... 🧐 

oh my decisions, decisions! 😯

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

Trailer looks very good!:)

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Veum:

I do not like being in this position on having to decide now or wait until their Winter sale hoping Dark Waters will be there and have that 50% off... & do I want both FS/Lenti or even 1-click... 🧐 

oh my decisions, decisions! 😯

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

Trailer looks very good!:)

I went for the lenti, as the Fullslip art looks a bit daft to me. :)

But sounds like you haven't seen the movie yet - and still considering a premium?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...