NOVA 1917 (Novamedia Exclusive #29) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

cypheria078

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
[Notice] NOVA EXCLUSIVE No.29 <1917> Pre-order Schedule Guide.
Dear customers,
Today, we are going to tell you about the schedule for the NOVA EXCLUSIVE No.29 <1917> pre-order and the production related matters.
First of all, thank you for waiting for <1917> Exclusive Steelbook.
The pre-order will take place around the middle of February, and we expect the release to be around the end of February.
The package will consist of a full slip, a lenticular full slip, a quarter slip and a box set for these three types.
Full-slip cover image was carried out with the help of Claire Curtis(@kingsandqueensart, instagram), an overseas illustrator, and the lenticular will be produced as a filp lenticular.
In addition, translator Hwang Seok-hee conducted the subtitle process once again, and the commentary was helped by film critic Lee Dong-jin.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped with the production.
The exclusive <1917> steelbook will be released in 2D Blu-ray, and the 4K UHD will be released in the form of a plain version later.
We would like to thank everyone who cares about Nova Media, and we will announce the pre-order and release schedule in the near future through a press release.
Thank you.[Notice] NOVA EXCLUSIVE No.29 <1917> Pre-order Schedule Guide.
Dear customers,
Today, we are going to tell you about the schedule for the NOVA EXCLUSIVE No.29 <1917> pre-order and the production related matters.
The pre-order will take place around the middle of February, and we expect the release to be around the end of February.
The package will consist of a full slip, a lenticular full slip, a quarter slip and a box set for these three types.
Full-slip cover image was carried out with the help of Claire Curtis(@kingsandqueensart, instagram), an overseas illustrator, and the lenticular will be produced as a filp lenticular.
In addition, translator Hwang Seok-hee conducted the subtitle process once again, and the commentary was helped by film critic Lee Dong-jin.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped with the production.
The exclusive <1917> steelbook will be released in 2D Blu-ray, and the 4K UHD will be released in the form of a plain version later.
We would like to thank everyone who cares about Nova Media, and we will announce the pre-order and release schedule in the near future through a press release.
Thank you.
NOVA MEDIA
NOVA MEDIA
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Awards

Update from their Facebook & Instagram:

[Notice] NOVA EXCLUSIVE No.29 <1917> Pre-order Schedule Guide.

Dear customers,

Thank you.
NOVA MEDIA

142386692_3096613127109105_8572963483330777183_n.jpg

• Thanks 3

Awards

3 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

Nova Instagram post has the username of the artist that helped and the artist has a custom poster of 1917... don’t know if that’s the plan for the steelbook or one of the slips or absolutely nothing at all.... 

but I have high expectations for Nova

It’s very nice indeed! Hope it is this artwork...

D2159EE3-80EC-4F36-BCB5-CFE37D0F55D9.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Awards

9 minutes ago, chucktatum said:

I'm looking forward to the art but I'm disappointed this won't include the 4K. It's odd that's planned for a separate release. 

I’m lucky that I got the 4K amaray of this on BF... $7.99 Including Digital...😬😬

I just hope this non-4k release is cheaper than the previous 4k releases from them... 😬

• Like 5

2 hours ago, chucktatum said:

I'm looking forward to the art but I'm disappointed this won't include the 4K. It's odd that's planned for a separate release. 

It's a money spinner from Novamedia.

Not many people go for the 1/4 slip anymore. It was usually excluded from the OC box sets. Most retailers have dropped it now. 

Novamedia have decided to put it in the OC and sell the 4k plain edition separately.

In my opinion Novamedia just want to make collectors spend more money doing it this way.

I have had high hopes for this release for a long time with it having a WEA steelbook. Was planning to get the OC, but hoping now I don't get roped into buying the 4K plain edition as well 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3

vor 8 Minuten schrieb RileyLad:

It's a money spinner from Novamedia.

Not many people go for the 1/4 slip anymore. It was usually excluded from the OC box sets. Most retailers have dropped it now. 

Novamedia have decided to put it in the OC and sell the 4k plain edition separately.

In my opinion Novamedia just to to make collectors spend more money doing it this way.

I have had high hopes for this release for a long time with it having a WEA steelbook. Was planning to get the OC, but hoping now I don't get roped into buying the 4K plain edition as well 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

You took the words right outta my mouth.

Was planning on getting the OC. 

But with this cash grabbing going on, I will settle with a single edition.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, hal56 said:

You took the words right outta my mouth.

Was planning on getting the OC. 

But with this cash grabbing going on, I will settle with a single edition.

I will make my mind up when I see the beauty shots mate. 

Like I said before, was planning on buying the OC - hoping the box itself is nice. 🤞

We will see

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 4