IGNORED

TV News (& some nostalgic memories)!

Veum

Don't you remember my friend @Veum 🤪 I had already watched the series long before it came out on the Disney channel, I had downloaded it 
I wouldn't be able to tell how many times I watched season 1 😂😂😂

It's simply a feast for the eyes and ears I'm over the moon my friend.
Now that I have the Disney channel I've already seen the three episodes of season 2 and I want to see even more 😉

Additional information my friend 😂

On the casting side, it is Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones, Narcos) who plays the role of the title character of The Mandalorian. 
He is accompanied by Gina Carano in the role of Cara Dune while Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad) plays the character of Moff Gideon. 
Nick Nolte (Kuiil) Werner Herzog (The Client) or Carl Weathers (Greef Karga) (Lando Calrissian Star Wars) more or less important appearances in season 1 of The Mandalorian.

Edited by bearlol
  • Like 2

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh my very good friend Laurent @bearlol I figured you’d know this Star Wars saga well & you came through so nicely, thank you 🙏 

How do you remember such “minuet” & precise details, I can barely remember what happened yesterday 😂 

How did you enjoy The Mandalorian my good friend?🤔

Would it be more enjoyable and better for me to pick up any details if I watch Episode 6, The Return of the Jedi NOW, then the rest of the Mandalorian, then watch through Episode 7, .The Force Awakens 🧐?

Is baby yoda hehe Yodas’ child 😆 

Will Mandalorian take his helmet off for love 💕 😂

10 minutes ago, bearlol said:

Don't you remember my friend @Veum 🤪 I had already watched the series long before it came out on the Disney channel, I had downloaded it 
I wouldn't be able to tell how many times I watched season 1 😂😂😂

It's simply a feast for the eyes and ears I'm over the moon my friend.
Now that I have the Disney channel I've already seen the three episodes of season 2 and I want to see even more 😉

Additional information my friend 😂

On the casting side, it is Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones, Narcos) who plays the role of the title character of The Mandalorian. 
He is accompanied by Gina Carano in the role of Cara Dune while Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad) plays the character of Moff Gideon. 
Nick Nolte (Kuiil) Werner Herzog (The Client) or Carl Weathers (Greef Karga) (Lando Calrissian Star Wars) more or less important appearances in season 1 of The Mandalorian.

Oh I had thought you already had Disney+ not downloaded it my friend Laurent @bearlol however that’s beside the point... what about my questions ^^^ 😆 

Reply Answer Me GIF by memecandy

• Haha 1

il y a 8 minutes, Veum a dit :
  Révéler le contenu masqué

Oh I had thought you already had Disney+ not downloaded it my friend Laurent @bearlol however that’s beside the point... what about my questions ^^^ 😆 

Reply Answer Me GIF by memecandy

For me having already seen the whole Star Wars saga I would say that you can watch the mandalorian series after that it really doesn't matter 😉
On the other hand, if you haven't seen the saga, take advantage of this opportunity to watch it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bearlol said:

For me having already seen the whole Star Wars saga I would say that you can watch the mandalorian series after that it really doesn't matter 😉
On the other hand, if you haven't seen the saga, take advantage of this opportunity to watch it.

You would not believe Laurent the seriousness in this other forum I read about Mandalorian, how they know so much detail about ALL the Star Wars sagas, it’s mind-blowing my friend... aren’t we the fortunate ones we have this opportunity to see all these wonderful films, true bliss 🤩

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, Veum a dit :

You would not believe Laurent the seriousness in this other forum I read about Mandalorian, how they know so much detail about ALL the Star Wars sagas, it’s mind-blowing my friend... aren’t we the fortunate ones we have this opportunity to see all these wonderful films, true bliss 🤩

I would tell you that now with the supports that exist, Blu-ray 4K the picture is really fantastic, I already have a big 4K TV but I would like to change to have an even bigger picture. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bearlol said:

I would tell you that now with the supports that exist, Blu-ray 4K the picture is really fantastic, I already have a big 4K TV but I would like to change to have an even bigger picture. 

How big is your 4K TV set?🤔

We can only fit a 55” where are space is and we have a very nice 4K TV set, BLESSED!!😇

8 minutes ago, bearlol said:

This is a 55" I have SONY KD-55XD9305 😉

Ours (LIVING ROOM) is very similar 55” SONY XBR - 55X850D!

We have a non-4K in our bedroom 48” SONY BRAVIA KDL - 48W600B... I want to upgrade to a 49” 4K of some kind (this is as big as we could get in our bedroom)!

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

‘Lord of the Rings’ Series at Amazon Adds 20 Actors to Cast

image.jpeg.d7abd1daa5298c0c3ad4fa7ce31b2ab3.jpeg

The upcoming “Lord of the Rings” series at Amazon is adding 20 actors to its cast, Variety has learned.

The new additions are: Cynthia Addai-Robinson, Maxim Baldry, Ian Blackburn, Kip Chapman, Anthony Crum, Maxine Cunliffe, Trystan Gravelle, Sir Lenny Henry, Thusitha Jayasundera, Fabian McCallum, Simon Merrells, Geoff Morrell, Peter Mullan, Lloyd Owen, Augustus Prew, Peter Tait, Alex Tarrant, Leon Wadham, Benjamin Walker, and Sara Zwangobani.

Blackburn, Chapman, Crum, Cunliffe, Tait, Tarrant, and Wadham all hail from New Zealand, where the show is currently in production, with the remaining international ensemble cast originating from Australia, Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

They join previously announced cast members Robert Aramayo, Owain Arthur, Nazanin Boniadi, Tom Budge, Morfydd Clark, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Ema Horvath, Markella Kavenagh, Joseph Mawle, Tyroe Muhafidin, Sophia Nomvete, Megan Richards, Dylan Smith, Charlie Vickers, and Daniel Weyman as announced earlier this year.

SOURCE: Variety

Edited by Veum

‘Hawkeye’ Series at Disney Plus Adds Six to Cast, Including Vera Farmiga and Tony Dalton (EXCLUSIVE)

The upcoming “Hawkeye” series at Disney Plus has cast a number of key roles, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

Along with series leads Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld, Vera Farmiga, Florence Pugh, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Alaqua Cox, and Zahn McClarnon will all appear in the series.

Reps for Disney and the actors did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment.

Farmiga is attached to play the Marvel character Eleanor Bishop, the mother of Kate Bishop (Steinfeld).

Farmiga was previously nominated for the best supporting actress Oscar for her role in “Up in the Air.” She is also known for her starring role in the A&E series “Bates Motel” and in films like “The Departed” and “The Conjuring” and “The Conjuring 2.” She is repped by CAA, Authentic Talent & Literary Management, and Peikoff Mahan.

Fee will play a character named Kazi, most likely short for Kazimierz Kazimierczak, known to Marvel fans as the mercenary villain Clown.

Fee’s onscreen roles include the 2012 film version of “Les Misérables” as well as films like “Animals,” “Boys from County Hell,” and “Pixie.” He will also appear in the upcoming live-action “Cinderella” film. He is repped by Dalzell and Beresford in the U.K., and Paradigm and Untitled Entertainment in the U.S.

Dalton will play Jack Duquesne, more than likely a take on the Marvel character Jacques Duquesne or Swordsman. An early mentor to Hawkeye, Swordsman has been both a hero and a villain in the Marvel comics.

Dalton is known for playing Lalo Salamanca on the hit AMC series “Better Call Saul.” His other roles include the Spanish-language shows “Sr. Ávila,” “Dueños del Paraíso,” and “Los simuladores.” He is repped by Gilbertson Entertainment.

Pugh will reprise the role of spy and assassin Yelena Belova, the sister of Black Widow. Pugh is set to play the character in the upcoming film “Black Widow” opposite Scarlett Johansson, who has played the title character in multiple films throughout the MCU. That film is scheduled to be released in May 2021 after being delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Pugh was most recently nominated for an Oscar for her role in the 2019 film “Little Women.” She previously starred in the AMC limited series “The Little Drummer Girl” and in films like “Midsommar,” “Malevolent,” and “Outlaw King.” She is repped by Curtis Brown Group in the U.K., and CAA, Brillstein Entertainment Partners, and Ziffren Brittenham in the U.S.

Newcomer Cox will play Maya Lopez, the true name of the Marvel character Echo, a deaf Native American who is capable of perfectly copying another person’s movements, making her a formidable fighter. The show will mark Cox’s onscreen debut.

McClarnon will play the role of William Lopez, likely a take on Maya’s father Willie “Crazy Horse” Lincoln from the comics.

McClarnon previously starred in shows like “Longmire,” “Fargo,” “Westworld,” “Barkskins,” “The Son,” and “Into the West.” He also recently appeared in the “Shining” sequel “Doctor Sleep.” He is repped by Amsel Eisenstadt Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency.

Jonathan Igla is attached to write and executive produce “Hawkeye.” Production recently commenced on the series in Atlanta and New York.

Variety exclusively reported on the “Hawkeye” series last year, with Marvel confirming the news during their Hall H panel at the 2019 San Diego Comic-Con. Variety also exclusively reported on Steinfeld’s involvement in the series, though that has yet to be officially confirmed by Marvel and Disney.

“Hawekeye” is one of several six-to-eight episode Marvel shows hailing from Kevin Feige’s Marvel Studios set up at Disney Plus. “WandaVision” is set to premiere on Jan. 15 on the streamer, with “The Falcon and Winter Soldier” and “Loki” on deck for later in 2021. Others include “She-Hulk” starring Tatiana Maslany, “Ms. Marvel” starring newcomer Iman Vellani, and “Moon Knight” with Oscar Isaacs in early talks to starVariety exclusively reported in September that Samuel L. Jackson could return as Nick Fury in a series in development at Disney Plus.

SOURCE: Variety

‘True Blood’ Reboot in Early Development at HBO

image.jpeg.d5c89ec6e17c43e6978b2af8f7567b8d.jpeg

A “True Blood” reboot is in the early development stages at HBO, Varietyhas confirmed with sources.

Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Jami O’Brien are attached to write the script and executive produce, with original series creator and showrunner Alan Ball also attached to executive produce. At this time, none of the show’s original cast is attached to return.

Reps for HBO declined to comment.

The original “True Blood” is based on “The Southern Vampire Mysteries” novel series by Charlaine Harris. It debuted on HBO in 2008 and ran for seven seasons until 2014. Ball was the showrunner on five of the seven seasons. The series took place in a world in which vampires live among humans after the creation of a synthetic blood substitute that allowed vampires to stop hunting humans for food. There were also a myriad of other fantasy creatures in the show, including werewolves and witches.

Variety

Disney Plus to Increase Prices in Early 2021, Eyes Up to 260M Subscribers by End of 2024

image.thumb.png.5ae680498e47f9033b3fa622ecf9850a.png

Disney Plus reached a new milestone, hitting 86.8 million paid subscribers worldwide as of Dec. 2 just over a year after its debut. That’s within shouting distance of the high end of the 90 million customers Disney originally expected to land — in year four of the streaming service’s life.

Variety

Disney+ Programming: Here’s What Was Announced Or Confirmed For Streamer During Disney Investor Day

image.jpeg.e8d8deb4070accb7eff5c67be07d0c27.jpeg

Disney unveiled dozens of new films and TV shows for Disney+ during its investor day Thursday and confirmed several others. Here is a rundown of what is headed to the streamer in the coming weeks, months and years.

The list is split up by division — ranging from Lucasfilm, Marvel and Pixar to Disney Animation, National Geographic and more. Here are the titles, premiere dates (if announced) and brief descriptions:

Deadline

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I have a new love :x

Aylin Tezel is a German actress and dancer. Her father is a Turkish-born medical doctor practicing in Bielefeld, Germany, and her mother is a nurse. She is a middle child, having an older sister and a younger brother
Born: November 29, 1983 (age 37 years), Bünde, Germany
Height: 5′ 6″

image.thumb.jpeg.c1062cd8605e44799264c454e1c82f40.jpeg

image.jpeg.168928da4ce178a4ba03a4c82a8dec6a.jpeg   image.jpeg.3a0d2d1bc68f5acbbc3935b0807df89b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2be64b00164bdf0315c2e13e20ee8a40.jpeg

Boba Fett To Get Own ‘Star Wars’ Spinoff TV Series

Boba Fett is joining the “Star Wars” characters who are stepping out from the background and getting their own show.

Jon Favreau, creator of Disney’s hit TV series “The Mandalorian,” said on Monday that the “The Book of Boba Fett” will be a standalone spinoff series starring the clone bounty hunter previously best known for helping to capture Han Solo in the sci-fi saga.

The Muppet Show’ Heads To Disney+

image.thumb.jpeg.c5b14c058a416975d19b34659ea8b17e.jpeg

All five seasons of The Muppet Show are heading to Disney+. In addition to the first three seasons of the iconic series, Seasons 4 and 5, which have never previously been released on home entertainment, will begin streaming February 19. You can watch a preview clip below.

‘The Muppet Show’ Heads To Disney+

• Like 1

Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino’s From Dusk Till Dawn just turned 25 years old, that original 1996 movie spawning two sequels and three seasons of a television series.

This week, Rodriguez has revealed that an animated series is now on the way!

Robert Rodriguez Reveals That a ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Animated Series in the Works!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Veum said:

Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino’s From Dusk Till Dawn just turned 25 years old, that original 1996 movie spawning two sequels and three seasons of a television series.

This week, Rodriguez has revealed that an animated series is now on the way!

Robert Rodriguez Reveals That a ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Animated Series in the Works!

Not sure an animated show would work as well. The gore was a major factor in the films and tv show. Still, interesting to see what they come up with.

• Like 1

Awards