IGNORED

Cine Museum Johnny Mnemonic (CM Cult #01) (2D Blu-ray Mediabook) [Italy]

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Oh, so very much in for this little gem !  🤩

edit: So, CM has elected to start a new Line, called "Cult" now?

I'm curious if this will replace a previous Label Line or begin a new one?  🤔

It's a new line of exclusive mediabooks! The other CM lines will continue 😁👍

• Thanks 1

Hi @Konan, as you can see in this image, this is the international version,

All deleted cut scene are extra

You will find a lot of informations about differences between Japan and international version on booklet 👍

IMG-20200506-WA0002.thumb.jpg.2dcc162a5ee6e55c6c071fe7fbae81ef.jpg

Edited by Guest

@airwins OK but the japanese cut is not present in this release. 

when an old  movie has different cuts i expect them to be offered in a new  premium release.

no idea about the rights, but there is also an FMV game, would have been a great add too  (even just as a non playable video track)

Edited by Konan
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 5/7/2020 at 7:50 AM, Konan said:

@airwins OK but the japanese cut is not present in this release. 

when an old  movie has different cuts i expect them to be offered in a new  premium release.

no idea about the rights, but there is also an FMV game, would have been a great add too  (even just as a non playable video track)

As a collector I would love it if each premium release had all available versions. Unfortunately, this is rarely the case due to rights issues or cost. In this case, I'm glad to get the extra scenes as bonus features. Sadly, the full Japan cut is only available in SD (720p) quality as far as I know.

7 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

As a collector I would love it if each premium release had all available versions. Unfortunately, this is rarely the case due to rights issues or cost. In this case, I'm glad to get the extra scenes as bonus features. Sadly, the full Japan cut is only available in SD (720p) quality as far as I know.

I thought that adding the different cuts became more and more standard these days, but i might be wrong. Do you have a few titles in mind ? (Where the cuts are not added)  and yes, the japanese cut of Johhny is SD only but as a VHS born, SD is good enough for me 😉

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, Konan said:

I thought that adding the different cuts became more and more standard these days, but i might be wrong. Do you have a few titles in mind ? (Where the cuts are not added)  and yes, the japanese cut of Johhny is SD only but as a VHS born, SD is good enough for me 😉

JL Snyder cut? 🤣 Actually there are lots I'm sure but I'll give you just one. HDZeta's silver release of blade runner was Final Cut only. That didn't put me off at all.  

And don't even get me started on releases without 3D discs! Or blu-ray only releases when 4k is available.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

I'm 

37 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Just thought I'd drop by here and see if there's been any news.

Thanks for the trailer upload @R1s1ngs0n, reminded me why I've got a warm spot in my heart for this cool little flik. 🙂

I'm psyched for this release too! No recent news but I put out a feeler to CM and we'll see what comes back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Curious if they've yet mentioned whether these have been produced yet.

Of course I realize that in the current environment, everything is slower but that would at least identify whether the release is still scheduled for this year.

I'm patient, no worries.  🙂

Yes, they have! More pictures will be shared soon.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...