The Criterion Collection

R1s1ngs0n

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zavvi is really funny. Instead of a big Package, they send out every edition separately. Four arrived yesterday, three today (not sure, if the post man just took the others back with him, because they didn't fit in the mailbox anymore). That means, one title is still missing: Diabolique. But yeah, here we go - my very first order of Criterion titles!

I didn't know that they printed the bbfc rating logo onto the cover - just read that here after I've already oredered - that's a small (but really small) inconvenience (it's not as horrible like what we Germans do with our FSK). Other than that I am pretty happy about these releases. They look stunning in their Scanavo casing, I absolutely love those and prefer them to any Amaray casing (but especially the ugly blue ones :D ). I also love the booklets; all of them look pretty informative, and well researched, like a good source of additional information. Some of them are rather plain in designs though (e.g. Oharu) while others (e.g. Kiss me Deadly) are absolutely stunningly designed. Then others (Tampopo, Cat People) are actual fouldout posters with stunning artwork, and the booklet part on the back of it. And stalker has like a long foldout strip (comparable to these multi-panel Digipacks, if you know what I mean?). And did I mention that I love these Scanavo cases? They look stunning even in the shelf!

I am definitely getting more, and currently am going through their offer once more (I feel like some titles have actually changed, or there've been additions. I'll probably spend the entire evening sifting through trailers, ratings, wikipedia trivia to sort out the ones that might be potentially interesting - again having to spare money for about 8-10 editions - let's see :D ).

Now, fun question for you: How do you sort them into your shelf? By title or by spine number? :D

https://www.zavvi.de/blu-ray-and-dvd/criterion-collection/2-for-25-criterion.list

20200625_112810.jpg

20200625_113846.jpg

20200626_113321.jpg

20200626_143434.jpg

20200626_143531.jpg

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, pygospa said:

Zavvi is really funny. Instead of a big Package, they send out every edition separately. Four arrived yesterday, three today (not sure, if the post man just took the others back with him, because they didn't fit in the mailbox anymore). That means, one title is still missing: Diabolique. But yeah, here we go - my very first order of Criterion titles!

I didn't know that they printed the bbfc rating logo onto the cover - just read that here after I've already oredered - that's a small (but really small) inconvenience (it's not as horrible like what we Germans do with our FSK). Other than that I am pretty happy about these releases. They look stunning in their Scanavo casing, I absolutely love those and prefer them to any Amaray casing (but especially the ugly blue ones :D ). I also love the booklets; all of them look pretty informative, and well researched, like a good source of additional information. Some of them are rather plain in designs though (e.g. Oharu) while others (e.g. Kiss me Deadly) are absolutely stunningly designed. Then others (Tampopo, Cat People) are actual fouldout posters with stunning artwork, and the booklet part on the back of it. And stalker has like a long foldout strip (comparable to these multi-panel Digipacks, if you know what I mean?). And did I mention that I love these Scanavo cases? They look stunning even in the shelf!

I am definitely getting more, and currently am going through their offer once more (I feel like some titles have actually changed, or there've been additions. I'll probably spend the entire evening sifting through trailers, ratings, wikipedia trivia to sort out the ones that might be potentially interesting - again having to spare money for about 8-10 editions - let's see :D ).

Now, fun question for you: How do you sort them into your shelf? By title or by spine number? :D

https://www.zavvi.de/blu-ray-and-dvd/criterion-collection/2-for-25-criterion.list

20200625_112810.jpg

20200625_113846.jpg

20200626_113321.jpg

20200626_143434.jpg

20200626_143531.jpg

🥤Congrats @pygospa on your very nice Criterion collection!😊

Did you tell me this was your very 1st Criterion’s purchase?🤔 Anyways, welcome to the very enjoyable Criterion collectors, you will absolutely enjoy these editions as Criterion is top notch as they deliver he best of your preferred Title along w/those must read/enjoy booklets❣️

🎈🎉🍾🎊 

happy for you congratulations GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, guys :)

Given these - I'll call them - cineastes' home video releases form the UK, I think I really like Criterion the best so far. And after them I'd go for Eureka!'s Master of Cinema collection - what they add to the table that Criterion misses, is a bit more modern movies, as well as this great booklet that has these viewing setup guides, so you can check instantly if you are seeing the picture the way it is supposed to be, or if your TV tries to "enhance" your viewing by clipping parts away or stretching them. And Arrow's just on place three. I love their releases dearly, and think that it's great to provide a flip cover and alternative new artwork, but the thing that annoys me the most with Arrow is, that there's not a booklet in every release (or supposedly there is, but only in their first pressings - which however you cannot identify from the outside, or the product page at Arrow). If they had the Criterion/Eureka! quality booklet it would at least beat Eureka! due to the alternative cover artwork, and if they'd use Scanavo Fullsleeve's I'd even value them above Criterion. Btw. Indicator I haven't tried out yet. Mostly because all the most interesting titles to me are already OOP, and I don't like to get the second pressings in minor quality packaging and without the booklet.

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

Did you tell me this was your very 1st Criterion’s purchase?🤔

On 6/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, pygospa said:

What do you think? Good titles? Titles you would warn me about? Any good titles I am missing that I should definately get from this sale? Happy to hear your thoughts - this would be my first Criterion order :)

Well, I guess so :D

In my defence for not getting into Criterion earlier:

1.) Criterion isn't well known among German collectors. I stumbled upon it on the formerly biggest German Forum, with a thread that was years old but only had a couple of responses - mostly reminder that there was a Barnes & Noble Sale and the two people who always responded to it, with their wishlist. As I am pretty inquisitive I wanted to know what it was they talked about, so I googled Criterion and found a lot of YouTube channels talking about why they where so great, what they are doing, etc. Most people in Germany don't know anything about that label, and the great work they do - and probably never will, due to a couple of reasons, which I believe are: a) most Germans put great value in dubbing, regardless if it's English (which most people here do actually at least understand quite all right), or any other languages. There's a abomination on subtitles so the large majority of us Germans wouldn't even dream of watching an e.g. Japanese movie in original soundtrack with subtitles, and with criterion they are even English! b) most collectors (even though movie collectors) care far to little about the movie itself and the extras - so if they'd get an imported release, it would be a limited/exclusive/WEA release in a Steelbook or Fullslip or such. But keep cases? No chance; most Germans even don't know what a Scanavo Fullsleeve package is - so to them it looks like a Amaray release. Even though it shouldn't be only about the package but master and extras are crucial as well. And c) these are of course Region A locked releases, and in Germany it is hard to get a Region free or Region A player.

So even though I can look back at 20 years of collecting movies, I've only heard about Criterion ~2014. Most Germans have never seen these, you cannot get them anywhere in Germany because they wouldn't sell anyways, and they won't peak the interest of most of the people here. I am highly generalizing, of course - speaking out of the experience I had with other collectors; there are exceptions to the rule of course!

2.) Even though I had 5-6 years now, getting into Criterion, and I really admired them from the time I learned about their existence, and even had some favourite picks that I would get if I could, I didn't because of the Region A lock. I actually only learned about the UK "branch" of Criterion winter of last year, when I saw the Godzilla release of theirs and thought that it would be great to get, but sad that it was just Region A. While googeling it I then found it at Zavvi as well, and was a bit puzzled, and then learned that there are actually releases by Criterion for the UK market and these would get Region B discs, instead of Region A ones. I haven't gotten the Godzilla-Release yet due to the hefty price tag, but I will soon (hopefully :D ); and untill then I was eyeballing the UK releases, and finally, thanks to the Zavvi sale got into it ;)

But yeah, it has finally happened - and I feel I've opened the box of Pandora with it, because given that I really like these releases, I'd probably sooner or later try to get them all :D

• Like 3

Spoiler
1 hour ago, pygospa said:

Thanks, guys :)

Given these - I'll call them - cineastes' home video releases form the UK, I think I really like Criterion the best so far. And after them I'd go for Eureka!'s Master of Cinema collection - what they add to the table that Criterion misses, is a bit more modern movies, as well as this great booklet that has these viewing setup guides, so you can check instantly if you are seeing the picture the way it is supposed to be, or if your TV tries to "enhance" your viewing by clipping parts away or stretching them. And Arrow's just on place three. I love their releases dearly, and think that it's great to provide a flip cover and alternative new artwork, but the thing that annoys me the most with Arrow is, that there's not a booklet in every release (or supposedly there is, but only in their first pressings - which however you cannot identify from the outside, or the product page at Arrow). If they had the Criterion/Eureka! quality booklet it would at least beat Eureka! due to the alternative cover artwork, and if they'd use Scanavo Fullsleeve's I'd even value them above Criterion. Btw. Indicator I haven't tried out yet. Mostly because all the most interesting titles to me are already OOP, and I don't like to get the second pressings in minor quality packaging and without the booklet.

Well, I guess so :D

In my defence for not getting into Criterion earlier:

1.) Criterion isn't well known among German collectors. I stumbled upon it on the formerly biggest German Forum, with a thread that was years old but only had a couple of responses - mostly reminder that there was a Barnes & Noble Sale and the two people who always responded to it, with their wishlist. As I am pretty inquisitive I wanted to know what it was they talked about, so I googled Criterion and found a lot of YouTube channels talking about why they where so great, what they are doing, etc. Most people in Germany don't know anything about that label, and the great work they do - and probably never will, due to a couple of reasons, which I believe are: a) most Germans put great value in dubbing, regardless if it's English (which most people here do actually at least understand quite all right), or any other languages. There's a abomination on subtitles so the large majority of us Germans wouldn't even dream of watching an e.g. Japanese movie in original soundtrack with subtitles, and with criterion they are even English! b) most collectors (even though movie collectors) care far to little about the movie itself and the extras - so if they'd get an imported release, it would be a limited/exclusive/WEA release in a Steelbook or Fullslip or such. But keep cases? No chance; most Germans even don't know what a Scanavo Fullsleeve package is - so to them it looks like a Amaray release. Even though it shouldn't be only about the package but master and extras are crucial as well. And c) these are of course Region A locked releases, and in Germany it is hard to get a Region free or Region A player.

So even though I can look back at 20 years of collecting movies, I've only heard about Criterion ~2014. Most Germans have never seen these, you cannot get them anywhere in Germany because they wouldn't sell anyways, and they won't peak the interest of most of the people here. I am highly generalizing, of course - speaking out of the experience I had with other collectors; there are exceptions to the rule of course!

2.) Even though I had 5-6 years now, getting into Criterion, and I really admired them from the time I learned about their existence, and even had some favourite picks that I would get if I could, I didn't because of the Region A lock. I actually only learned about the UK "branch" of Criterion winter of last year, when I saw the Godzilla release of theirs and thought that it would be great to get, but sad that it was just Region A. While googeling it I then found it at Zavvi as well, and was a bit puzzled, and then learned that there are actually releases by Criterion for the UK market and these would get Region B discs, instead of Region A ones. I haven't gotten the Godzilla-Release yet due to the hefty price tag, but I will soon (hopefully :D ); and untill then I was eyeballing the UK releases, and finally, thanks to the Zavvi sale got into it ;)

But yeah, it has finally happened - and I feel I've opened the box of Pandora with it, because given that I really like these releases, I'd probably sooner or later try to get them all :D

🥤Hi @pygospa

You might want to put this retailer in your queue as I’ve been enjoying/buying from them on their unique editions also❣️😉

🎬 🎞 🎥 🍿 🥤

Right now they are having an interesting sale going on:

image.png.cd8ecef22c4999bb1a7809761ef2504a.png

3 for £30

If you wish to take advantage of this 3 for £30 offer, just add 3 or more eligible titles to your cart and enter the code THIRTY at the checkout.

Indicator (Powerhouse Films)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

🥤Hi @pygospa

You might want to put this retailer in your queue as I’ve been enjoying/buying from them on their unique editions also❣️😉

🎬 🎞 🎥 🍿 🥤

Right now they are having an interesting sale going on:

image.png.cd8ecef22c4999bb1a7809761ef2504a.png

3 for £30

If you wish to take advantage of this 3 for £30 offer, just add 3 or more eligible titles to your cart and enter the code THIRTY at the checkout.

Indicator (Powerhouse Films)

Oh, thank you so much for that info. Didn't know about their sale, I'll have to look into that one as well!

• Like 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, pygospa said:

Oh, thank you so much for that info. Didn't know about their sale, I'll have to look into that one as well!

Hey @pygospa,

I meant to turn you onto another cool 😎 (at least for me) retailer that I’ve started ordering from, Enjoy my friend... & they are:

image.jpeg.f7aa8c4772d92c3d9ebd642cc475d3c6.jpeg

Roninflix.com

• Like 1

After a lot of hours spent going through all the other titles from the offer, and comparing trailers, information on wikipedia, IMDB rating, personal recommendations, the 1001 must-read book recommendations, and different recommendations and top lists of general criterion releases, and in the last moment also expert help by @Grendel and @Veum, I have finally placed my second and final (for this Zavvi sale) order, that I want to share with you (if you like/are interested):

• Badlands
    Really enjoyed the trailer, it's the second leading role of Sissy Spacek and also stars a really young Martin Sheen. It's in the "1001 films to watch before you die" book (1001-book), and it was recommended to me by a good friend, so pretty obvious pick.
  • Being There
    This satiric comedy movie wouldn't have been my first choice by the trailer, though it was interesting enough, but again, I got a recommendation by a friend, it's in the 1001-book and it has a rather high IMDB rating (8 points), which I am not putting too much value into, but as a directional pointer it's interesting as well.
  • Carnival of Souls
    This one is the last spot - I had 9 pretty unshakable candidates and needed a even number. I wasn't too sure which one to pick for this last spot, and so I asked @Grendel and @Veum for their choice of these three: 1) The In-Laws (not sure, if I like this kind of comedy, but I like Peter Falk, so that made it interesting for me), 2) Certain Woman (drama looks interesting, even though probably slow-buring, and with some interesting female actors: Laura Dern, Michelle Williams and Kirsten Stewart). And both where sure that Being There - a low budget, b&w horror movie from 1962 was the best pick (in retrospect - how could I thought they'd suggest anything else? :D ).
  • Ivan's Childhood
    I always wanted to get into Andrej Tarkovsky movies, and on the top of my list there was Stalker for years now, which was part of my first order. Still, this one I didn't know before, but I watched the trailer + a scene of the movie on YouTube and really, really, really liked what I saw. Nothing else, no personal recommendations, not in the 1001-book - but a great IMDB rating of 81. Still, this one was a no-brainer. And a foreign country movie, I like that.
  • Klute
    No recommendations, not in the 1001-book, middle IMDB-rating. But again, the trailer looked so interesting crime-psycho-thriller kind-of movie, and wikipedia said it was pretty important movie.
  • La Jetée & Sans Soleil
    Sans Soleil is in the 1001-book, this movie was recommended on a YouTube video, the higher IMDB rating is 8.3, and the trailer of Sans Soleil was rather interesting. Plus, La Jetée was the inspiration for 12 Monkeys, and that is even obvious right from the start of the trailer. Both are sci-fi movies, La Jetée is a time travel movie. Lots of points that speak for this release. Oh, and it's french, et je pense que c'est tres bien!
  • The Lure
    Probably a really strange pick, and not fitting to the others, I picked, but this trailer was so strange, that I had to get it. I mean, just think about it: it's a movie about man-eating mermaids that sing in a band - it has something vampiric, even the movie poster is really great. A no brainer. And the first polnish movie that I am getting!
  • Solaris
    Besides Stalker the other movie that is on my list for a while now - another USSR sci-fi movie from Andrej Tarkovsky. Plus two personal recommendations, I enjoy the trailer, and it has a high IMDB rating of 8.1
  • Tokyo Drifter
    Besides being in the book, it's also really interesting trailer, and as a japanese movie it already has a bonus point with me. And then there is the fact that it's supposedly a large influence on Quentin Tarantino and a couple of other film makers. So this is interesting to me.
  • Yi Yi
    I liked the trailer, plus there where two recommendations from YouTubers for this movie. It's an Asian movie, it looks slow paced, and somewhat like a lovestory for life itself. I am intrigued, and it's one of the few Chinese movies I'm going to own.

Hope they'll arrive soon. Once they're here I'll share some pictures with you :)

• Like 4

Some very solid choices my friend @pygospa  🙂

Criterion is of course well reputed in NA as that is their dominant market but assuredly, their branch into at least the UK market, with Region B discs available at both Zavvi and Amz.uk, has provided opportunity to pick up some very worthwhile titles to our European friends.

Sales are key, as normally they are pricier than normal releases, (for reasons that become evident on purchase) and I'm very happy to hear you lucked in to a good one. 🙂

I'll try to provide any guidance I can, of course and with luck, some of our other fine members can provide recommendations as well.

So far, it looks like you have a very fine start to a very lovely collection.

Happy hunting buddy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2020 at 4:21 AM, pygospa said:

After a lot of hours spent going through all the other titles from the offer, and comparing trailers, information on wikipedia, IMDB rating, personal recommendations, the 1001 must-read book recommendations, and different recommendations and top lists of general criterion releases, and in the last moment also expert help by @Grendel and @Veum, I have finally placed my second and final (for this Zavvi sale) order, that I want to share with you (if you like/are interested):

• Badlands
    Really enjoyed the trailer, it's the second leading role of Sissy Spacek and also stars a really young Martin Sheen. It's in the "1001 films to watch before you die" book (1001-book), and it was recommended to me by a good friend, so pretty obvious pick.
  • Being There
    This satiric comedy movie wouldn't have been my first choice by the trailer, though it was interesting enough, but again, I got a recommendation by a friend, it's in the 1001-book and it has a rather high IMDB rating (8 points), which I am not putting too much value into, but as a directional pointer it's interesting as well.
  • Carnival of Souls
    This one is the last spot - I had 9 pretty unshakable candidates and needed a even number. I wasn't too sure which one to pick for this last spot, and so I asked @Grendel and @Veum for their choice of these three: 1) The In-Laws (not sure, if I like this kind of comedy, but I like Peter Falk, so that made it interesting for me), 2) Certain Woman (drama looks interesting, even though probably slow-buring, and with some interesting female actors: Laura Dern, Michelle Williams and Kirsten Stewart). And both where sure that Being There - a low budget, b&w horror movie from 1962 was the best pick (in retrospect - how could I thought they'd suggest anything else? :D ).
  • Ivan's Childhood
    I always wanted to get into Andrej Tarkovsky movies, and on the top of my list there was Stalker for years now, which was part of my first order. Still, this one I didn't know before, but I watched the trailer + a scene of the movie on YouTube and really, really, really liked what I saw. Nothing else, no personal recommendations, not in the 1001-book - but a great IMDB rating of 81. Still, this one was a no-brainer. And a foreign country movie, I like that.
  • Klute
    No recommendations, not in the 1001-book, middle IMDB-rating. But again, the trailer looked so interesting crime-psycho-thriller kind-of movie, and wikipedia said it was pretty important movie.
  • La Jetée & Sans Soleil
    Sans Soleil is in the 1001-book, this movie was recommended on a YouTube video, the higher IMDB rating is 8.3, and the trailer of Sans Soleil was rather interesting. Plus, La Jetée was the inspiration for 12 Monkeys, and that is even obvious right from the start of the trailer. Both are sci-fi movies, La Jetée is a time travel movie. Lots of points that speak for this release. Oh, and it's french, et je pense que c'est tres bien!
  • The Lure
    Probably a really strange pick, and not fitting to the others, I picked, but this trailer was so strange, that I had to get it. I mean, just think about it: it's a movie about man-eating mermaids that sing in a band - it has something vampiric, even the movie poster is really great. A no brainer. And the first polnish movie that I am getting!
  • Solaris
    Besides Stalker the other movie that is on my list for a while now - another USSR sci-fi movie from Andrej Tarkovsky. Plus two personal recommendations, I enjoy the trailer, and it has a high IMDB rating of 8.1
  • Tokyo Drifter
    Besides being in the book, it's also really interesting trailer, and as a japanese movie it already has a bonus point with me. And then there is the fact that it's supposedly a large influence on Quentin Tarantino and a couple of other film makers. So this is interesting to me.
  • Yi Yi
    I liked the trailer, plus there where two recommendations from YouTubers for this movie. It's an Asian movie, it looks slow paced, and somewhat like a lovestory for life itself. I am intrigued, and it's one of the few Chinese movies I'm going to own.

Hope they'll arrive soon. Once they're here I'll share some pictures with you :)

It is a very interesting list of titles. And varied. There is a lot of cinema in those titles. Congratulations. Reading it I have realized that there are some jewels that I should see again. And some of them should have arrived in my collection long ago.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 3

On 7/11/2020 at 10:31 AM, Tanakorn said:

Can you PM me too, please🥺

If you’re interested in getting this edition or any other releases by Criterion, your best bet is Amazon US.
Be advised that due to the current COVID-19 situation in the US they may restrict international shipping until things get back to some sort of normalcy.

On 7/11/2020 at 11:12 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

If you’re interested in getting this edition or any other releases by Criterion, your best bet is Amazon US.
Be advised that due to the current COVID-19 situation in the US they may restrict international shipping until things get back to some sort of normalcy.

Ok, thank you very much. Just to make sure, Criterion doesn’t ship international right?

What a bout Barnes and Noble? I heard that Criterion Edition is 50% off there right now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tanakorn said:

Ok, thank you very much. Just to make sure, Criterion doesn’t ship international right?

Try with wowhd.com. They usually ship anything from the other shore, including criterion and shout factory releases. Package is not the best (zavvi league type) but as long as there are not steelbooks should be fine. And even then I pushed my luck few times with positive results, but I wouldnt do it with pricy items or if your OCD levels are higher than the price.. 😄

Also shipping times are very reasonable

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

1 hour ago, Mad-martigan said:

Try with wowhd.com. They usually ship anything from the other shore, including criterion and shout factory releases. Package is not the best (zavvi league type) but as long as there are not steelbooks should be fine. And even then I pushed my luck few times with positive results, but I wouldnt do it with pricy items or if your OCD levels are higher than the price.. 😄

Also shipping times are very reasonable

Many thanks for an advice. I’d try it sometime.😆

Finally they are all here. Instead of taking yet another photo, whenever one or two arrived together, I've decided to collect them all and make one last group photo once they are all here together. So here you go, my "Criterion Starterkit". I've already watched one of the movies (12 Angry Men), and wow. The quality is superb. It was a fun watch, and I didn't manage to watch all the extras yet, but I am really looking forward to doing so. So yeah. Loving it, so far. Plus I love that different to ph Indicator or Arrow they don't have this "first pressing"/"second pressing" differentiation. I wouldn't care so much about the package, but both Arrow and Indicator remove the booklets, and worse, with Arrow you even cannot tell beforehand, which to me is really a downside, so I'll only order from Arrow, when I am really sure that I really want that movie and there is no other way of getting it; Criterion however won't be my last order. Highly recommendable :)

What do you thing aobut my "Criterion Starterkit" titles? :)

20200714_173830.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, pygospa said:

Finally they are all here. Instead of taking yet another photo, whenever one or two arrived together, I've decided to collect them all and make one last group photo once they are all here together. So here you go, my "Criterion Starterkit". I've already watched one of the movies (12 Angry Men), and wow. The quality is superb. It was a fun watch, and I didn't manage to watch all the extras yet, but I am really looking forward to doing so. So yeah. Loving it, so far. Plus I love that different to ph Indicator or Arrow they don't have this "first pressing"/"second pressing" differentiation. I wouldn't care so much about the package, but both Arrow and Indicator remove the booklets, and worse, with Arrow you even cannot tell beforehand, which to me is really a downside, so I'll only order from Arrow, when I am really sure that I really want that movie and there is no other way of getting it; Criterion however won't be my last order. Highly recommendable :)

What do you thing aobut my "Criterion Starterkit" titles? :)

20200714_173830.jpg

🥤 Looks fantastic my friend @pygospa, welcome to the Criterion addiction club ❣️😊

movie theater GIF by James Curran

Very nice starterkit you have there @pygospa!! 

764830969_tenor(7).gif.627ad83653890c72799b5fa3438e0d03.gif

I know is good because I also got mine very recently, (probably like you, taking opportunity of criterion sales?) and we have several matches. 😉

It was very long due, to be honest, and I finally stepped in, now that the steelbook fever is finally receding (a bit 😅) and I can diversify my collection. 

Not everything has to be 

1687333463_tenor(38).gif.f45d1af818274da4d5f183f7b4a9a161.gif

right??

I havent started my "kit" yet, but I know 12 angry men is going to be the first one.

I will post a picture of my picks at some point. Enjoy your Criterion "collection"!!

• Like 3

Awards