IGNORED

Color Out Of Space - Ultimate Edition with Digipack [Germany]

Movie_Shelter

^^ Great movie and what looks to be a great bundle. 🙂

Unfortunately I think the price is a bit too daunting for what they offer.

Including both the films The Curse and Die Monster Die was brilliant and I'm still not sure how they got license to pull that off but it should still only bring the bundle to approx 60 Euros imho.

I managed to purchase both those fliks in lovely stand alone Media Books, for approx 20 Euro each.

Using the German translated title does not bother me but I've heard it does bother a LOT of North American collectors. Obviously this was made for the German market so it is understandable, just perhaps not a great marketing strategy, as it ostracizes a large market that I think may have bought this otherwise.

So, if I see this on sale for around the 50-60 Euro mark, I may still grab it, otherwise I'll be passing. 🙂

Thanks for posting @Movie_Shelter ! 😀

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ Great movie and what looks to be a great bundle. 🙂

Unfortunately I think the price is a bit too daunting for what they offer.

Including both the films The Curse and Die Monster Die was brilliant and I'm still not sure how they got license to pull that off but it should still only bring the bundle to approx 60 Euros imho.

I managed to purchase both those fliks in lovely stand alone Media Books, for approx 20 Euro each.

Using the German translated title does not bother me but I've heard it does bother a LOT of North American collectors. Obviously this was made for the German market so it is understandable, just perhaps not a great marketing strategy, as it ostracizes a large market that I think may have bought this otherwise.

So, if I see this on sale for around the 50-60 Euro mark, I may still grab it, otherwise I'll be passing. 🙂

Thanks for posting @Movie_Shelter ! 😀

Yeah, German title for me is ok, but still if it would be in english for sure it would be better.

Initialy I bought this one mainly die to the other films in the collection, as it is and probably will be the only set that has so many extras.

When it arrived and i saw the look of the boxset (holofoil like effect) i instantly felt in love with it.

It worth 70 euro mark, but 90 is not so tempting, however i am not dissapointed.

• Like 1