IGNORED

Ready Player One (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #04) [UK]

R1s1ngs0n

10 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

How is it possible for North Americans to get the ToC releases besides Zavvi? When I looked up Amazon and HMV didn't allowing shipping to the US. Zavvi is sold out. Will MP do group buys?

🥤HI @WesternBronco,

Put in a request to our beloved France 🇫🇷 Hub master @Benoit46, he will take care of you... I did!🤠

HERE: FNAC & FRANCE GENERAL GROUPBUY THREAD

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 2 minutes, Veum a dit :

🥤HI @WesternBronco,

Put in a request to our beloved France 🇫🇷 Hub master @Benoit46, he will take care of you... I did!🤠

HERE: FNAC & FRANCE GENERAL GROUPBUY THREAD

Keanu Reeves Thank You GIF by NETFLIX Thanks @Veum :D

@WesternBronco

At your service if you need

yo sup GIF

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, WesternBronco said:

How is it possible for North Americans to get the ToC releases besides Zavvi? When I looked up Amazon and HMV didn't allowing shipping to the US. Zavvi is sold out. Will MP do group buys?

@WesternBronco @Veum

Also, please note that in addition to MP's General Zavvi Group Buy, we have a General HMV Group Buy as well. You can request ToC releases in either of them 😁 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@WesternBronco @Veum

Also, please note that in addition to MP's General Zavvi Group Buy, we have a General HMV Group Buy as well. You can request ToC releases in either of them 😁 

Thanks! I've never used the general group buys before. I put in my request to @Benoit46 and ordered. Does FNAC have the audio and captions in English? If not, then perhaps I can change to HMV since it's British. Thanks!

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 9 minutes, WesternBronco a dit :

Thanks! I've never used the general group buys before. I put in my request to @Benoit46 and ordered. Does FNAC have the audio and captions in English? If not, then perhaps I can change to HMV since it's British. Thanks!

Wonder Woman (Amazon.fr INFO)

Audio : Italien (DTS-HD 5.1), Polonais (Dolby Digital 5.1), Tchèque (Dolby Digital 5.1), Espagnol (Dolby Digital 5.1), Anglais, Allemand, Français

For the moment i have no INFO for Ready Player One but i'm pretty sure English is on Audio Discs

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@WesternBronco @Veum

Thanks @deckard99, I just try to spread the love 💕 around as I have participated in the France/German/Zavvi GBs, however I’m not familiar with HMV(I’ll have to look them up)... what does HMV provide any different then the others?🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benoit46 said:

Wonder Woman (Amazon.fr INFO)

Audio : Italien (DTS-HD 5.1), Polonais (Dolby Digital 5.1), Tchèque (Dolby Digital 5.1), Espagnol (Dolby Digital 5.1), Anglais, Allemand, Français

For the moment i have no INFO for Ready Player One but i'm pretty sure English is on Audio Discs

🥤🤠Yeah @Benoit46 / @WesternBronco, I think Ready Player One 4K ToC Amz.fr will have English audio b/c their Wonder Woman/Mad Max Fury Road did have English audio from Amz.fr hey!🙏

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Veum said:

Thanks @deckard99, I just try to spread the love 💕 around as I have participated in the France/German/Zavvi GBs, however I’m not familiar with HMV(I’ll have to look them up)... what does HMV provide any different then the others?🤔

Nicer stickers 🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Ready Player One (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #04) [UK]