IGNORED

Plain Archive The Little Drummer Girl (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#076) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S20) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

It's not a movie, it's a mini-series containing 6 episodes. If you like cold war espionnage films and John Le Carre (The Russia House, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Night Manager) then chances are you will like this too.

This isn’t exactly cold though.  Park Chan-wook brings his artistic sensibilities to bear and emphasizes the emotional core of the story.  It sizzles where Tinker Tailor is frozen precision.  

florence Pugh and Alexander skarsgard star.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Got my preorder in for the box! Love the bonus they're offering to those who preorder the box, makes it even more worth it.

image.png.43e03f703287ca2e2fcd3a87678b3a4e.png

Very nice! I presume you pre-ordered directly from PA? I wonder if this extra BD set will come with the Psychos GB too (for those of us who ordered the 4K box).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chucktatum said:

Very nice! I presume you pre-ordered directly from PA? I wonder if this extra BD set will come with the Psychos GB too (for those of us who ordered the 4K box).

Yes, did not know what shipping costs would look like for it (or box cost) either GB or direct and wanted to take my chances direct, which I usually never do. Managed to nab it after a fake out sold out short period that had me freaking out a bit lol, then it popped back into stock and I never ordered so quickly in my life! Haha

• Like 2

14 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Yes, did not know what shipping costs would look like for it (or box cost) either GB or direct and wanted to take my chances direct, which I usually never do. Managed to nab it after a fake out sold out short period that had me freaking out a bit lol, then it popped back into stock and I never ordered so quickly in my life! Haha

I saw for Direct ordering these shipping costs:

Economy $24
Express $34
For Box set $67

4 hours ago, Veum said:

I saw for Direct ordering these shipping costs:

Per my prior post, I already ordered - but shipping wasn't that much for me. Did express shipping and it was $48 for the boxset, and there was a $10 less option for economy shipping for the box too at $38 but I didn't want to risk it on this

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
38 minutes ago, Jax@899 said:

Does anyone know when the invoices for this item will be sent out ?

You should be following the I&Q thread in the group buy club for this release and posting your questions there.  

John/ @Masterblaster will be posting the payment link to the store in that thread, but I don’t know when that will be. 

• Like 1

@Jax@899  at the beginnin the release date in korea was November, 7th, but now Plain Archive changed the release date, it's November, 27th 2022 !

sorry wrong answer, thought you're searching the release date. ;) 

@Gary K any idea please why I can't go on "info & questions" ? it said I don't have the permission for seeing the topic.

is it for Tier Member only ?

Thank you ;) 

Edited by vinny91

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
43 minutes ago, vinny91 said:

@Jax@899  at the beginnin the release date in korea was November, 7th, but now Plain Archive changed the release date, it's November, 27th 2022 !

sorry wrong answer, thought you're searching the release date. ;) 

@Gary K any idea please why I can't go on "info & questions" ? it said I don't have the permission for seeing the topic.

is it for Tier Member only ?

Thank you ;) 

the club is only for group Buy participants.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 9/19/2022 at 3:18 AM, chucktatum said:

Im sure it will be also part of the package with our GB.

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 9/19/2022 at 3:22 AM, atomicblonde said:

which I usually never do. 

ive heard the contrary LOL , you go direct with plain and nova almost always !  We dont need a new definition of "usually never do" , or do we ??

While im thinking about it , i have not forgotten your request .

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...