IGNORED

The Force is strong in my family

Any saber collectors out there? Force X, Habro, Master Replica collectors, or more exotic custom builders

At the moment I just have 1, My baby

47420_429119976955_1432593_n.jpg

41044_429119991955_1216840_n.jpg

I have these two on the way soon from a custom saber maker, with maximum brightness blades

Lukes from return of the Jedi

s4_1ed03d16-1550-4fde-8737-61a904dc08d6_

s7_988ab785-803c-493e-b43a-f0aa1051dda0_

And Ahsoka Tano's from Clone Wars with a brushed chrome finish

s4_8b383aa4-8b3e-41ce-9689-cb997679f3a8_

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

those look cool.. i dont have those but i am a sword collector and have all of the GoT swords in the warehouse waiting to find there place ...

i like the last saber you showed it looks great with the brushed metal... i thought at first they were plastic handles which would have been a BIG turn off for me ..

But since they are metal cool!! Since custom what was the amount for one ?

Take care

John

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

those look cool.. i dont have those but i am a sword collector and have all of the GoT swords in the warehouse waiting to find there place ...

i like the last saber you showed it looks great with the brushed metal... i thought at first they were plastic handles which would have been a BIG turn off for me ..

But since they are metal cool!! Since custom what was the amount for one ?

Take care

John

I have been very tempted by the GoT swords, I have Wallace's from Braveheart and Blades sword at the moment

Custom sabers vary in price but for a basic model with normal parts they start at around £150 gbp. The price then goes up as most sites have optional extra's and upgrades. The standard old fashioned official Lucasfilm Master Replica sabers that could be bought many places are very good and the build quality is superb and yes the hilts even on them are metal, but in normal light you can tell its a long plastic blade. The blue saber above is an offical Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker model which at the time was £170 but now they sell for upwards of £800 as they are no longer made, and were always made in limited quantities.

Custom sabers up the light levels dramatically so even in daylight you can barely see the tube and they look pretty real with full sound, vibration and motion movement, they also light up and down like the film version.

For a good quality custom saber with better blade, full sound and brushed metal or chrome finish the price is around £250 to £300 gbp. They take time to build and there are very few of each model.

This is a fairly good demo video of my model

Awards

Archived