IGNORED

airwins "Reviews"

1744622683_61zFh8gdrL._AC_SY741_.jpg.af1ab48620df6099771f757452c7170b.jpg

Okay, I just watched The Lighthouse, Rather intriguing film ...

I admit that at this moment, my feeling is mixed, Already, film in black and white, and in 4: 3 ... Me who follows a lover of beautiful images very clear and smooth ... In short ...

Fortunately, the duo Dafoe / Pattinson proves himself very quickly, and we are quickly interested in the intrigue, but I do not say more !!!

Finally, several minutes after the face, I still think about it .... So I will register for GB MLife right now 😂

Anyway ... A film that I finally liked! 👌

14/20

Edited by Guest

rendez-vous-en-mars-2020.thumb.jpg.a918cd352bbb45bb6f74987cbef0ad42.jpg

Okay !!!

Yesterday I looked at Bloodshot !! 😜

Like many, the trailer really made me want !!! And as often unfortunately, I was quite disappointed ... 😢

The story however had a lot of potential !!! But I'm still hungry ... The characters are underdeveloped ... The story really lacks too much overview ...

Anyway ... Dubative ...😕

11/20

Edited by Guest

birds-of-prey-and-the-fantabulous-emancipation-of-one-harley-quinn_framed1.thumb.jpg.fe7a1bccc8dc40afea7f225d8d240e69.jpg

I just saw Birds of Prey ...

What to say ... In fact, I can't find anything to say ....

Everything is overplayed, the actors are bad, the story is a big sh** ....

Nothing makes you laugh ... This film is of no interest,

So bad that I stopped watching it before the end ...

In short, go your way ...😐

2/20 💤

Edited by Guest

il y a 1 minute, Mdk14092 a dit :

@airwins thanks for the review of bloodshot.  I've started to stay away from Vin Diesel movies on account of them being kinda blah.  I wasn't a fan of The last witch Hunter.

Yes, disappointing film ... What a pity .... I haven't seen The Last witch Hunter ... And I haven't not really want to see him to be sincere ...