IGNORED

MLIFE The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (MLIFE Exclusive #52) (Scanavo Case Blu-ray) [China]

ksosk

il y a une heure, TAC a dit :

I’m ready because this was my 1st group buy and I want to see how things work around here :) I’ve also enjoyed this extremely long gap though as I’ve got so much stuff on order at other places. It’s allowed me to manage my payments. Ready to receive this and blackkklansman! 

Same for me! It's also my first GB on Medias Psychos.

• Like 3

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

@JackieBoy ok, actually we pay the retailer and then they finalize production (if not already complete) and start shipping to our HUBs. For you, once our USA HUB receives your edition, they will either send you a 2nd invoice (for the shipping charges) or if the first invoice was a combined one, then just go ahead and ship to you. As you can imagine, shipping internationally twice does take some time.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 7 heures, deckard99 a dit :

@JackieBoy ok, actually we pay the retailer and then they finalize production (if not already complete) and start shipping to our HUBs. For you, once our USA HUB receives your edition, they will either send you a 2nd invoice (for the shipping charges) or if the first invoice was a combined one, then just go ahead and ship to you. As you can imagine, shipping internationally twice does take some time.   

Thanks for this complete answer!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JackieBoy said:

No info for USA or Canada?

I see a few on eBay from Hong Kong I think. Honestly didn’t really pay attention but I did see some on eBay while looking for something. Can’t even remember what it was lol. I’m getting old!

Edited by TAC

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TAC said:

Are there any other threads where updates are being provided? Not just for this title but others as well? Thanks

@TAC

Every Group Buy has it’s own Release Thread section & Info & Question section. Right now you are in the Release Thread area of “The Curious Case Of Ben Button”. Here is a link to the Info & Question area of this Group Buy which is the proper area to ask all questions regarding this particular Group Buy. You can normally find the link to the Info & Question area on the first page of the Release Thread of whatever Group Buy title you are looking through. These are the two areas where you will find info regarding Group Buys. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

With each bump I’m in hopes of some great news. Such as Shipped! On the way to your house! Only to be let down. HaHa pretty sure when they receive the items they will tell us. Anyways, this pandemic has definitely lowered my chances of ever doing another Group Buy. That is until the world gets back to somewhat normal. Which is highly doubtful it ever will. Here’s hoping the month of September will be the month we receive some group buys! 😃

• Like 1

Awards

6 hours ago, Bodhisattva said:

....and shipping updates?

@Bodhisattva

No not yet, you will be updated once they arrive. Items from Group Buys that was paid for in the beginning of the year has just arrived at Hubs. So we are definitely play the game of patience this year like never before.

6 hours ago, TAC said:

With each bump I’m in hopes of some great news. Such as Shipped! On the way to your house! Only to be let down. HaHa pretty sure when they receive the items they will tell us. Anyways, this pandemic has definitely lowered my chances of ever doing another Group Buy. That is until the world gets back to somewhat normal. Which is highly doubtful it ever will. Here’s hoping the month of September will be the month we receive some group buys! 😃

@TAC

You’re right once items arrived at our Hubs then we will be notified. There has been some releases arriving from other Group Buys, so things are coming in. Just slow as hell! Me personally I wouldn’t wait to join Group Buys just because of slow shipping.

The aftermarket for these items are outrageous at times. I would rather purchase releases at cost, wait months for it to get to me then to miss out waiting for things to return to normal.

Trust me I know it’s a pain having to wait so long for a release that you’re excited for & have already paid for. You’re not alone in these feelings & the boss that runs the site most definitely understands because there isn’t anything he can do but wait as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Bodhisattva said:

i think the issue people are having also is that we saw "in-hand photos" of this on May 12th, and its now August 26th, so the delay seems pretty extreme, you know?

Those photos were from customers who live in China. This retailer is in China so they arrive to the Chinese market very quickly. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...