IGNORED

Plain Archive Believer (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#047) (WEA 4K Blu-ray Steelbook S22) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

I purchased the Box Set direct, yesterday, as I saw no advance notice for a GB and had missed this thread, from oversight.

4K_e281da4d-6c20-4fcf-826f-b3da5fdb7985_300x.jpg?v=1585292166

I've had the original amaray (Wellgo) for some time and bought the PA LE on release ( which incidentally @R1s1ngs0n, bears the same collector # 047 as the new box set).  😉

BELIEVER Limited Edition (PA047)

I was even fortunate enough to get #0001 of the LE!  🙂

It's essentially a remake of Johnnie To's "Drug War" (2012) which I also own;

Drug War Poster

I think the Koreans (Believer) put together a stronger and more easy flowing film to the plotline, so of the two, I prefer Believer but by a small margin.

Outstanding crime drama and highly recommended! (both actually, heh)  🤩

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Email From Plain Archive today

Dear international customers,

We would like to begin by expressing our gratitude for the continued support and engagement.

BELIEVER 4K Blu-ray Steelbook was planned to ship on June 19. Unfortunately, we have to push the date to July 29. We apologize for the delay.

Elements we need are usually flown to us over the air from foreign countries, but due to flight issues, we’ll be getting them by sea. This change alone will result in three to four weeks of delay. We are also seeing a more thorough cargo inspections by the authorities due to COVID-19 –– delaying things even further.

We weren’t in a position to release many DVDs and Blu-rays during the first half of this year due to the global pandemic, but we will be bringing news of our upcoming titles.
We are very sorry about the delay. The next several weeks will be an opportunity for us to make sure the product is in excellent form.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

PLAIN ARCHIVE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3