IGNORED

WeET Ford v Ferrari (WeET COLLETION Collection #19) (4K UHD /2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

icewire

On 5/3/2020 at 3:40 PM, Basil said:

i do want to see full photo shoot of it all together m8 you do realise that :D

You asked so I will provide ......

Better late than never 😁

Heres a quick shot of the open slip front and back 

200606055519.thumb.jpg.7e7254cd9325f25e7210477048bf5f6d.jpg

Second is a photo of the better quality USA 🇺🇸 Best Buy steelbook compared to the rubbish one most of Europe got (and the one we also received inside the WeET slip edition unfortunately)

There are 4 differences ...... 

1) The obvious title on front

2) Spine title 

3) And 66 on the back

4) The Best buy one is nice bright colours in gloss finish compared to the dull matte Europe steel

20200530_132913.thumb.jpg.6b2ffd48915c96ea771a7c842914a05e.jpg

The disc art on the Best Buy edition also wins hands down......

20200530_133010.thumb.jpg.947e7145047254e8ca840e0c8c13f0b8.jpg

WeET must have know this was a poor show so they have added a Ford v Ferrari sticker. I'm presuming this is to stick on the blank spine. 

20200530_133154.thumb.jpg.2b8c2aac9cf2d514292b8066d719144f.jpg

And here's a look at my WeEt edition with the steelbook we all should have received......

20200530_133250.thumb.jpg.a8dfdcde4c6aa3ea4f32cc71eed09427.jpg

For your information too @KillerBoots_tm

I saw you reception pic here on MP, but didn't have chance to comment at the time. Think you were disappointed too....??

I highly recommend picking up a best buy copy if you can find one at a good price mate 👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@RileyLad thanks m8 i appreciate thank now i do regret a bit not having that slip with my best buy steel now but what is, is unfortunately.

ill just have to move on, but glad you got yours all nice at least i know there's one correct out there :D

i wonder how many will now kick themselves not having that best buy steel book xD 

at least i have that :D

but i bet somes ocd will now itch after seeing that xD 

all the best

basil B|

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

@RileyLad Thanks, that was a great little breakdown of the differences on the Steelbooks

Thanks mate, hope you can hunt one for a good price. Be cheaper for you than it was for me to import into the UK 👍

I had to get one off USA ebay and got nailed with a £26 import customs charge as well 😕

1 hour ago, Basil said:

i do regret a bit not having that slip with my best buy steel now but what is, is unfortunately.

Hopefully Hdzeta do a proper job mate🤞

I'm gonna be straight on that group buy if/when it opens 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, ksosk said:

HDzeta will :)

This is great news, I held off on seeing the movie because I was waiting for the steelbook. Then the steelbook came out and I wasnt a big fan so I waited for a premium. Then the premiums came out and they were WWA 😒

Do you know if Zetas will be silver or gold? Either way I hope the do some debossing on it like they did with bumblebee because honestly the debossing + spot gloss took the WWA bumblebee steelbook from below average to great for me

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Do you know if Zetas will be silver or gold?

As much as I'd love hdzeta to do a gold label release with a WEA steelbook, I'd expect it to be a silver label with WWA steelbook.

Its also a quality film which deserves a silver label boxset with 2 x editions 🤞🤞🤞

But the problem with that is their is only one WWA Available (not classing them as different designs for not having title on the front or spine, or the different film names le mans 66 or Ford vs Ferrari) 

So it could just be a single edition...

Maybe @ksosk knows more info?

One last thing is studio was very restricted with the release of artwork- hence why Weet only made a fullslip. I heard no lenti edition would be authorised by the studio 

5 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Either way I hope the do some debossing on it like they did with bumblebee because honestly the debossing + spot gloss took the WWA bumblebee steelbook from below average to great for me

I have the hdzeta Bumblebee boxset and its awesome 😁

I haven't opened the editions tho...

Are the Bumblebee wwa steelbooks definitely embossed?

If so i didn't know that and that is awesome  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RileyLad said:

But the problem with that is their is only one WWA Available (not classing them as different designs for not having title on the front or spine, or the different film names le mans 66 or Ford vs Ferrari) 

If its WWA I hope the use the title "le mans '66"

One last thing is studio was very restricted with the release of artwork- hence why Weet only made a fullslip. I heard no lenti edition would be authorised by the studio 

Sounds good to me, I prefer fullslips

I have the hdzeta Bumblebee boxset and its awesome 😁

I haven't opened the editions tho...

Are the Bumblebee wwa steelbooks definitely embossed?

If so i didn't know that and that is awesome  

Yup, the title and the eyes are debossed and spot glossed. 20200616_185623.thumb.jpg.2984a92a56c926cda5973b4af5cdc8df.jpg

The white one isnt debossed but it does have like spot metallic so it looks pretty good also. I prefer the yellow one though 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Yup, the title and the eyes are debossed and spot glossed

:wow:

ZYi2Lc03nrryw.gif.f92ecb85df0876eed5333a43b92e62f1.gif

I honestly didn't believe you until seeing that.....

But that's awesome, makes me wanna go and open mine up....

37 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

The white one isnt debossed but it does have like spot metallic so it looks pretty good also. I prefer the yellow one though 

Thats such a shame there's no embossing......

I always preferred the white one but after seeing your pic it's deffo making me have a re-think👍

• Like 2

• 5 months later...