IGNORED

WeET Ford v Ferrari (WeET COLLETION Collection #19) (4K UHD /2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

icewire

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Ford v Ferrari (WeET COLLETION Collection #19) (4K UHD/2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
23 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Bet the same Steel will end up around £20 or less with Zavvi.

I totally agree mate. I don’t like spending over £30 (if you’re not a red carpet member) on a Zavvi WWA steelbook.

But at the same time I don’t mind spending a bit more of it comes with a awesome slip, and WeET always do a bang up job 👍

Think they need to up their game a little bit and add a booklet to and make it a thicker, bulkier package. But overall much better than the standard release 

• Like 2

On 3/20/2020 at 7:41 AM, extantsrevenge said:

@Basil should be correct like shown 👍. I think only europe used Le Mans.

I don’t think I like it as much blank 🙁

No 66 on the back either

On 3/20/2020 at 7:37 AM, Basil said:

America = ford vs Ferrari

Euro = le mans

Don’t have a preference myself, but wish they’d have gone with one of them 🤣

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I don’t think I like it as much blank 🙁

No 66 on the back either

Don’t have a preference myself, but wish they’d have gone with one of them 🤣

no easy pass for me this one, i have best buy one which i got sent to me from america. super film thought if anyone in any doubt of the film don't be imho

basil 👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Basil said:

super film

Everyone I know who’s seen it says it’s brilliant. I was supposed to going to the cinema to watch it with some mates but they let me down 👎 (no fun growing old and having responsibilities)

I think I’ll buy this for a open and watch copy, then double dip with filmarena 

i just cant help myself 🙈🤣

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Everyone I know who’s seen it says it’s brilliant. I was supposed to going to the cinema to watch it with some mates but they let me down 👎 (no fun growing old and having responsibilities)

I think I’ll buy this for a open and watch copy, then double dip with filmarena 

i just cant help myself 🙈🤣

ben stiller GIF

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Basil said:

@RileyLad  that is beautiful slip, film is amazing by the way i imported best buy one. i am tempted by this seriously but no i must resist. wish i could just get slip and stuff but no, i must behave myself.

@Scary Hair you seen this btw?

basil 👍

I posted just before your last post came up @Basil ☝️ 

Nice move mate, then you can get the Weet edition off eBay, then sell the plain steel

I’ve got my eye on a Best Buy Steel too, but it’s gonna cost me 🙁

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RileyLad said:

I posted just before your last post came up @Basil ☝️ 

Nice move mate, then you can get the Weet edition off eBay, then sell the plain steel

I’ve got my eye on a Best Buy Steel too, but it’s gonna cost me 🙁

shipping was the killer but i imported 3 films from states to ease the blow. only way i could justify the cost 😢

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Basil said:

shipping was the killer but i imported 3 films from states to ease the blow. only way i could justify the cost 😢

Sure it was you that said the other day “it’s only money” 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣 (Manta Joker OC)!👍

but thats just it - I cant justify £80 for a Best Buy Steelbook- I hope Weet edition comes through with the right/best Steel. Otherwise it’s either pay the price on eBay or hope Filmarena get it right 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Sure it was you that said the other day “it’s only money” 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣 (Manta Joker OC)!👍

but thats just it - I cant justify £80 for a Best Buy Steelbook- I hope Weet edition comes through with the right/best Steel. Otherwise it’s either pay the price on eBay or hope Filmarena get it right 

you do realise you have now just JINXED yourself xD 

but the steel i have is gloss always seem americans get the better finishes at the end of the day, which is a good thing.👍

• Like 3

Jinxed by me not expecting from Weet to make them come through?

or jinxed filmarena will now be the plain steel too?

Either or I’m not expecting anything from either of them! 

Now what would kill me is if I paid the crazy asking price for a Best Buy Steelbook imported from the USA to the UK - and then for kimchidvd or Manta to announce their doing a WEA Steel.

Now that would hurt! What’s highly sought after now can all change in a heartbeat- we know this from collecting for such a long time. 🤣

• Like 3

@RileyLad no get completely about wanting the one like best buy the jinx bit was because you now mentioned it no more.

think this one be plain like beauty shot already asked that question a while ago. hence why i went with best buy.

think the fa one gut feeling is be wwa euro one but they could surprise, but havent checked that thread for a while now.

premium one that was wea would drop on in a heartbeat as such a good film but would have thought someone would have announced by now tbh.

would have been good one for blufans but they in such a mess with this disc distrub issue deal still needing to be signed and done, till thats done in china its screwing with them royally. 

all the best

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Look what you made me do @Basil mate !!! 🤣🤣🤣😍👍

image.thumb.jpg.3473bd77e3660c46c127e1cb5c847efe.jpg

After our conversation I decided to hunt one down!

It cost a pretty penny 😬😬😬

Once my Weet edition arrives I will open her up and switch the steelbook with this one.

The plain steelbooks going on eBay to recoup some money. 

I still hope we get a WEA steelbook tho

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Look what you made me do @Basil mate !!! 🤣🤣🤣😍👍

image.thumb.jpg.3473bd77e3660c46c127e1cb5c847efe.jpg

After our conversation I decided to hunt one down!

It cost a pretty penny 😬😬😬

Once my Weet edition arrives I will open her up and switch the steelbook with this one.

The plain steelbooks going on eBay to recoup some money. 

I still hope we get a WEA steelbook tho

good glad to see you did you know you had to didn't you, was toying with getting weet myself. but moneys are on the more restricted side at least you got something super custom which is where collecting is really at 👍

so you end up with best buy steels with the correct title steel and weet outside and goodies.

and i do want to see full photo shoot of it all together m8 you do realise that :D

and i suspect will be envious of the end result B|

all the best

basil B|

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @Basil,  I really appreciate that mate!

3 hours ago, Basil said:

but moneys are on the more restricted side at least you got something super custom which is where collecting is really at 

I hear you on about restricted funds, I had to sell some items on eBay to justify this purchase. At the same time wrestling in my head wether I was being a completist or if I just had OCD??? 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Basil said:

so you end up with best buy steels with the correct title steel and weet outside and goodies.

and i do want to see full photo shoot of it all together m8 you do realise that :D

Just waiting on this to land in the UK 🇬🇧 and then I’ll give u a update mate. You know I like to post a good reception pic 📷 🤣 

• Like 3

On 4/20/2020 at 1:15 PM, Basil said:

@RileyLad  that is beautiful slip, film is amazing by the way i imported best buy one. i am tempted by this seriously but no i must resist. wish i could just get slip and stuff but no, i must behave myself.

@Scary Hair you seen this btw?

basil 👍

On 3/22/2020 at 3:29 PM, Basil said:

ben stiller GIF

@Basil 😜

just do it GIF

• Haha 3