IGNORED

MP PRODUCT Interstellar TARS Robot (Media Psychos Exclusive Product)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Best Glue For Magnets On Metal:

• Two part epoxy glue 
  • Gorilla glue 
  • Super glue 
  • Crazy glue 
  • Liquid nails 
  • Silicone adhesive

I'd say regular super glue/crazy glue is good enough. Two part epoxy is overkill and smells bad. I think I gorilla glue expands and gets foamy when it dries, wouldn't recommend unless its gorilla brand super glue. Liquid nails and silicone really only comes in big tubes which you need a caulking gun for or slightly smaller hand tubes that are messy and hard to squeeze and they take forever to dry

If the super glue doesnt work, 5 minute epoxy will

Edited by Intentcoin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ya I ended up using another brand of super glue which has held so far. Unfortunately I glued one of the magnets back on the wrong way🤦‍♂️Lol. Got my second one coming soon though so hopefully that doesn’t have those issues! @ksosk I sent you a message about my damaged Interstellar folder though when you have a chance to read it!

• Haha 2
Awards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received my Tars not sure about anybody else, but mine is crap..most of the magnets have came straight out then its a Ballache to try get them back in secure or back off the one its attached itself too.. its no good saying issues were sorted for 2nd batch if yours was in the first batch lol..Good for a pic with my edition all the same.

Looking at list, mine was 2nd batch too and it isn't sorted, still a nice item.

Edited by Robertm89
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 1/3/2021 at 11:26 AM, larson1977 said:

Hi @ksosk

Can you give me a update regarding shipment of my TARS? I see them being received for a while. Just anxious to get it in hand bud ;)

Yours is in the Netherlands since today , i believe you have the tracking.  If not ill resend it. 

Take care

John

@larson1977

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
On 1/19/2021 at 2:50 AM, Hardcore said:

Hi guys,

received mine, a 2nd batch one, but magnets came out issue is available here too, cant be balance at all.

Any idea advice, how to work this out?

Thx.

@Hardcore I would suggest to use metal glue , fast setting.  Its due to the humidity changes between the countries so im guessing even the "second batch" will have this problem.

Take care

John

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Mixpower said:

Have the same magnet problems with my TARS since I received it, but it's still in the box due to contruction in my new house.

Magnets already fell of when I took it out of the packaging for the first time when I received it, is there any solution to this?

It looks amazing though @ksosk :D

@Mixpower it's easy to fix and the solution is just a few posts up. I small dot of metal glue will do the trick. Just make sure you put the magnet in the right way when applying the glue so that it attracts and not repels. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

@Mixpower it's easy to fix and the solution is just a few posts up. I small dot of metal glue will do the trick. Just make sure you put the magnet in the right way when applying the glue so that it attracts and not repels. 

Lol yep that was my mistake the first time😂

• Haha 1
Awards