Jump to content
IGNORED

Sick to death of hearing about it...


DodgyDave
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Administrators ★

I’m so fed up with the constant barrage of  ‘news’ and hype around this virus. 
Questions should be asked why we are spending so much time and money on ‘The Flu’.

That’s all it is for most people that catch it !

 

How many people die each day in places like Africa, from starvation and Malaria ? Yet here we are spending billions worldwide, on ‘Flu’ 

 

Totally panicked over a few deaths !
It’s OK for millions to die in Africa, but we can’t have people getting flu for a few days !

Get a fu..ing grip !
 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites


23 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I’m so fed up with the constant barrage of  ‘news’ and hype around this virus. 
Questions should be asked why we are spending so much time and money on ‘The Flu’.

That’s all it is for most people that catch it !

 

How many people die each day in places like Africa, from starvation and Malaria ? Yet here we are spending billions worldwide, on ‘Flu’ 

 

Totally panicked over a few deaths !
It’s OK for millions to die in Africa, but we can’t have people getting flu for a few days !

Get a fu..ing grip !
 


I hear you DD, however the corona is probably much more then the flu 😷 virus 🦠 we just do not now enough about it yet, my opinion only my friend.🤠

 

It is again my opinion only “the dumbing down of the world” 😞 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Veum said:


I hear you DD, however the corona is probably much more then the flu 😷 virus 🦠 we just do not now enough about it yet, my opinion only my friend.🤠

 

It is again my opinion only “the dumbing down of the world” 😞 

I agree that we do not understand the virus totally, but starvation and malaria kills more people in a day,  than this virus has done so far. 
Yet do we see world leaders going in a tizzy about that ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I agree that we do not understand the virus totally, but starvation and malaria kills more people in a day,  than this virus has done so far. 
Yet do we see world leaders going in a tizzy about that ?


I blame the starvations on just plain evil 👿 in this world IMHO & electing immoral, dumb & lost leaders... unfortunately it will be with us until time immortal! 😔 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


ALL about showing common sense in my lowly veiw .

 

Wash your hands soap and hot water used to be for 45 seconds not 20 ALL parts of the hands and wrists .

 

YES I am more careful when up at Mums who is 85 years young .  

 

Also to me its not this wave thats the problem its the What if or more so when it meats that one person in the summer lull who then catches something else that then leads to something completely different .

 

ALL Could have been avoidedin the first place with 2 things 

 

1 The outlawing of live markets .

 

2 IF they had have listened to the Chinese Doctor Li Wenliang at the 1at point of infection and not called him a criminal and a lier .

 

He latter passed away a victim in more ways than one .

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy