IGNORED

Sick to death of hearing about it...

DodgyDave

• ★ Administrators ★

I’m so fed up with the constant barrage of  ‘news’ and hype around this virus. 
Questions should be asked why we are spending so much time and money on ‘The Flu’.

That’s all it is for most people that catch it !

How many people die each day in places like Africa, from starvation and Malaria ? Yet here we are spending billions worldwide, on ‘Flu’ 

Totally panicked over a few deaths !
It’s OK for millions to die in Africa, but we can’t have people getting flu for a few days !

Get a fu..ing grip !

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I’m so fed up with the constant barrage of  ‘news’ and hype around this virus. 
Questions should be asked why we are spending so much time and money on ‘The Flu’.

That’s all it is for most people that catch it !

How many people die each day in places like Africa, from starvation and Malaria ? Yet here we are spending billions worldwide, on ‘Flu’ 

Totally panicked over a few deaths !
It’s OK for millions to die in Africa, but we can’t have people getting flu for a few days !

Get a fu..ing grip !

I hear you DD, however the corona is probably much more then the flu 😷 virus 🦠 we just do not now enough about it yet, my opinion only my friend.🤠

It is again my opinion only “the dumbing down of the world” 😞 

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Veum said:

I hear you DD, however the corona is probably much more then the flu 😷 virus 🦠 we just do not now enough about it yet, my opinion only my friend.🤠

It is again my opinion only “the dumbing down of the world” 😞 

I agree that we do not understand the virus totally, but starvation and malaria kills more people in a day,  than this virus has done so far. 
Yet do we see world leaders going in a tizzy about that ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I agree that we do not understand the virus totally, but starvation and malaria kills more people in a day,  than this virus has done so far. 
Yet do we see world leaders going in a tizzy about that ?

I blame the starvations on just plain evil 👿 in this world IMHO & electing immoral, dumb & lost leaders... unfortunately it will be with us until time immortal! 😔 

• Like 3

ALL about showing common sense in my lowly veiw .

Wash your hands soap and hot water used to be for 45 seconds not 20 ALL parts of the hands and wrists .

YES I am more careful when up at Mums who is 85 years young .  

Also to me its not this wave thats the problem its the What if or more so when it meats that one person in the summer lull who then catches something else that then leads to something completely different .

ALL Could have been avoidedin the first place with 2 things 

1 The outlawing of live markets .

2 IF they had have listened to the Chinese Doctor Li Wenliang at the 1at point of infection and not called him a criminal and a lier .

He latter passed away a victim in more ways than one .

• Like 2