IGNORED

The Black Torment ((Wicked Vision Collector's Series #35) (Blu-ray/DVD Mediabook) [Germany]

pygospa

Thank-you very much @pygospa for the extremely informative post!

Greatly appreciated.

Now I have a clearer understanding of what all was/is involved with that box set.

As I have already elected to order the new one + The first film( It!) I now have vested interest in the following titles.

From your description, my NA Blus would look quite out of place in that box, so might as well grab the intended editions. 😀

I won't mind a wait to fill it, though I do hope they speed up their release schedule for this year!

I am a Lovecraft cult fanatic (🤪) so of course had to grab that magazine.

I don't mind giving my rusty German a good work-out, heh.

Same with my cave-man Spanish for Crimen Ferpecto.

Great in-sight into Anolis operations as well buddy, awesome stuff.

I'm of two minds regarding Posting new acquisitions;

I absolutely agree it is nice to have a dedicated thread for each title, but I also enjoy spooling thru a master thread that just lists them in group shot pics for an easy perusal.

Nothing stopping us from having both though! 😀

I can always post a group pic of my receipts (say, here) and then rely on the break-out stand-alone threads for each?

Thanks again my friend!

And you for your interest in these relatively obscure titles as well @Veum.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I'm of two minds regarding Posting new acquisitions;

I absolutely agree it is nice to have a dedicated thread for each title, but I also enjoy spooling thru a master thread that just lists them in group shot pics for an easy perusal.

Nothing stopping us from having both though! 😀

I can always post a group pic of my receipts (say, here) and then rely on the break-out stand-alone threads for each?

Oh I really like doing that, however, you can only edit a post a few minutes after posting it. I think I already asked for that a few times in other threads; I would like keeping master lists, that would have a greater overview character, but to actually keep it up to date, I would have to ask an admin/mod every time a new thread is started by me (or anyone else) - and I feel that would be too much trouble both for me and the admins, and I would be feeling stupid always asking someone else for help. But I would love having those master list threads for all the editions, and I would be willing to put in the work for labels that I like and own a lot (Birnenblatt, Capelight, Anolis, Wicked), opening threads the way I did before, with small info on the edition + the movie, package shot + trailer, and in another post photos of the editions, and then collecting them all in a master list for the label (I've done so in two other German forums). But for now, it's not possible for a normal user, which is why I'm not doing it. Maybe it will be changed one day (I know, because I've asked for it a couple of times, that it is due to the GBs where people should not be able to change the requests or delete them much later and I totally get that).

• Thanks 1

Good Evening @pygospa (and heads up @Veum);

I understand your concerns completely wrt establishing threads that will have longevity.

Might I suggest discussion with @extantsrevenge as to what may prove beneficial?

As Nils is one of our beloved German members, you should have an easy time outlining our desires, I should think.

He is also very accommodating as to their set-up.

Please let me know what I can do to assist you both in this regard.

Thanks much! 😀

Edited by Grendel