IGNORED

MLIFE BlacKkKlansman (2018) (MLIFE Exclusive #51) (Scanavo Blu-ray Fullslip) [China]

ksosk

11 minutes ago, TAC said:

Has anyone received this yet? Noticed it was a small group on this group buy. Just figured someone would have gotten by now seeing how it was sent out around the same time Benjamin Button was. Sorry to keep being the one bumping this thread. Just looking forward to it :)  If anyone has received could you post more pictures of it? Thanks

I belive these and Ben Button are the ones that are still incoming with some HUBS 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Not even close! 🙄

For the orders I have been a part of it is. By a mile. It’s also the last order I’ll ever be a part of from this site. Not blaming the site at all but roll your eyes at me I’ll see ya!

Awards

3 minutes ago, TAC said:

For the orders I have been a part of it is. By a mile.

Well Time wise for me it is still in nappies  i believe over the pond they are dippers 

BF Pacific Rim from announcement to in hand 2 years 

HdZ Gladiator Original about a Year

FAC John Wick 3 weeks shy of 9 months .

I could have had a 3rd child  maybe a 4th with Pacific Rim Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN .

7 minutes ago, TAC said:

It’s also the last order I’ll ever be a part of from this site. 

Well that is your choice I am sure that your collection will be glad of this 

9 minutes ago, TAC said:

Not blaming the site at all but roll your eyes at me I’ll see ya!

Rolling my eyes is NOT MY style at all  More 

Jog On Hot Fuzz GIF - JogOn HotFuzz Nope GIFs

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
18 minutes ago, TAC said:

For the orders I have been a part of it is. By a mile. It’s also the last order I’ll ever be a part of from this site. Not blaming the site at all but roll your eyes at me I’ll see ya!

Sorry if I offended, I certainly didn't mean to, it was about the situation. I just meant to convey that there are many other releases that have been delayed longer than this one. Initially the main problem was production shut downs due to covid-19, but over the last few months it's been the world wide postal system that's been the bigger problem. We order 100 copies of something, then we get boxes sporadically as the shipping situation permits, lately stretching out over many months. We're all frustrated by this. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Sorry if I offended, I certainly didn't mean to, it was about the situation. I just meant to convey that there are many other releases that have been delayed longer than this one. Initially the main problem was production shut downs due to covid-19, but over the last few months it's been the world wide postal system that's been the bigger problem. We order 100 copies of something, then we get boxes sporadically as the shipping situation permits, lately stretching out over many months. We're all frustrated by this. 

Sorry @deckard99

I do not see WHY you should apologize as you typed nothing wrong .

WE are ALL ON THE RECEIVING END OF DELAYS group hug love GIF by Girl Starter

WE ALL KNOW the shipping IS THE MAIN ISSUE OHHH and lets not forget the small thing of a Global pandemic that has taken many lives and has not yet finished both on the death toll AND job losses .

YES My reply may be too direct  @TAC and offend 

YOU KNOW WHAT I SEE AND KNOW THE WORK THAT GOES INTO EACH AND EVERY GB HERE .

AS WELL AS ALL THE OUTSIDE REAL LIFE PRESSURES AND ISSUES THAT WE ALL HAVE

AND IF SOMEONE IS GRUMPY BECAUSE THEIR EDITION IS NOT IN HAND BY THE TIME THAT THEY THINK IT SHOULD BE THEN 

DEFFO

Hotfuzz Jogn On GIF - Hotfuzz JognOn Pbbbtt GIFs

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 7

49 minutes ago, TAC said:

Hello @TAC

I think you misunderstood @deckard99 he wasn’t using this emoji 🙄 directly at you, but more so to the whole situation of us all having to wait for releases this year. Of course you have the right to do as you please, but be clear that this situation is just a misunderstanding.

Take Care

Edward

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, WKRP said:

Is this the right thread for me to wish a happy one year anniversary to my pre-order of Les Mis UHD? 😊

Unfortunately, the 4k disc release of Les Mis was pushed back by the studio so it literally doesn't exist anywhere! There is a discussion of this and other UHD releases awaiting discs in the Les Mis I&Q thread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 6 months later...