IGNORED

MLIFE BlacKkKlansman (2018) (MLIFE Exclusive #51) (Scanavo Blu-ray Fullslip) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

NOW WOWWWW DID NOT SEE THIS ONE COMING . Right Note to self pull your finger out Ann and get it watched .

WWWOOOWWWWW 

Ann, I have not seen this movie yet.

The title is so unique I had a hard time deciding how to use it for the title of this thread.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, bewarethebeastman said:

How has the quality of the picture and sound on these discs been? Have not heard of this label before but some of the packaging looks great. I only have experience with Plain Archive and have loved their quality.

This label, as well as WCL, belong to Diskino which has been releasing exclusive Premium editions for several years now.

Judging by the excellent picture and sound quality on my few WCL editions, I’d say it should be of the same standard for MLIFE releases.

I’d say it’s on par with any other Premium retailers. except maybe Criterion whose film restorations are a notch above the competition.

It really depends on the prints available for each film.

For example, Criterion’s print restoration for City Lights is absolutely amazing and trumps the one available from Plain Archive. But I chose to buy the one from PA because their packaging is vastly superior.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Yes! 

Curious and BlackKk will be out in China this week and then shipping to us will commence :)

mmexport1592910749555.thumb.jpg.27a5a09dfe7aeb508cb0712816efef47.jpgmmexport1592910746901.thumb.jpg.303344a3f666e3c76b462ecf26cbc1ac.jpgmmexport1592910743566.thumb.jpg.d1a053e27d8c3e51e229faa46240d2bb.jpg

Great News! My 1st 2 GB’s here. I’m ready to get an completed group buy under my belt! Thanks for the reply!

• Like 5

Awards

• 1 month later...

Group buy invoice received and paid. Thank you very much! See talks of 2 invoices. 2 shipping payments paid on this invoice so I hope their is not another invoice lol. Thanks again! :)

Edited by TAC
  • Like 2

Awards

• 1 month later...

Has anyone received this yet? Noticed it was a small group on this group buy. Just figured someone would have gotten by now seeing how it was sent out around the same time Benjamin Button was. Sorry to keep being the one bumping this thread. Just looking forward to it :)  If anyone has received could you post more pictures of it? Thanks

Awards