IGNORED

WeET Jumanji : The Next Level (WeET COLLETION Collection #18) (4K UHD /2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy here

Info & Questions Topic!

Release Date: 27th March 2020

Total Print Run : 800 copies

Fullslip Type A Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 450 copies Numbered Card

One click will be made with same no.(1~90)

Price : USD 48.99 for each edition

fetch?id=204536&d=1583394340&type=mediumfetch?id=204537&d=1583394340&type=medium

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, WesternBronco said:

Excellent! GB, here I come:). So we would probably get this toward the end of April?

Oh haha!!

Weet usually prepares shipping on the dot of the release date that is given. As South Korea has the 2nd highest cluster for nCoV-19, I assume the courier companies may experience slight delay. I think we should be prepared for a 2 weeks delivery mentally 😃

Else, I don't think it will drag till end of April, so not to worry.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif

I am quite surprised by the low interest in Jumanji!

Haha.

5 more days for the GB.

Spoke to WeET. The fullslip back art is one of my favourites and when I saw it, I was immediately reminded of their ISLE OF DOGS fullslip which I love very much.

43684227_2313390682029129_59978886287668

43879239_2313390698695794_81400798548559

And, guess what? WeET said the Jumanji fullslip back will have a similar style as ISLE!!!

Imagine that effect on this art😍

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsCHjmTGsySn_RwyylTPd

Thought I had update everyone with this info in case anyone rejects not getting the FS 😃

Cheers,

KS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Is it me or the back do they all look constipated xD

Deffo You @Basil 

What they went through in the first movie I think the thoughts of a round 2 I would be poop GIF myself too .

LOOKING an AMAZING set for sure and the Lenti will be unbelievable with the work WeET have done of late 

cat please GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Deffo You @Basil 

What they went through in the first movie I think the thoughts of a round 2 I would be poop GIF myself too .

LOOKING an AMAZING set for sure and the Lenti will be unbelievable with the work WeET have done of late 

cat please GIF

Well could be the diagonal angle of photo and I'm looking on a small phone as we speak. Maybe they do some normal photos down the line.

Weets work is usually spot on.

Angled photos haven't added on this occasion 😆

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...