IGNORED

[CLOSED] FREE GIVE-AWAY RAFFLE - RESERVOIR DOGS NOVAMEDIA FULL SLIP A/B

R1s1ngs0n

Hello Psychos

ย 

Time for another free give-away raffleย ๐Ÿ™‚ย and this time the winner will get to choose between two sealed copies of Reservoir Dogs NOVAMEDIA Fullslip A and B

1204_shop2_326675.jpgย ย 1203_shop2_164807.jpg

ย 

There is no limit to the number of participants. Raffle will be closed on April 1st with the winner expected to cover shipping costs.

ย 

Good luck everyone !ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

8 hours ago, Grendel said:

Looks great @R1s1ngs0n !

I'll decline a spot as I'm fat with this release but did want to thank-you for offering up such incredible Raffle prizes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Curious why you are not selling tickets though, so we can put the funds into MP as we have in the past?

Thanks for your comment ๐Ÿ™
As this title is still relatively easy to get at a reasonable price,ย I thought selling tickets might deter some members from participating in the raffle.

That said, you do make a good point about thisย being a good opportunity to invest in MP and I will definitely consider this in the event that I make another raffle ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

cheers

• Like 2

^^ It's all great buddy.

It's been a while since we had a ticket raffle but any raffle is time to have fun!

I think either @DodgyDave or @deckard99 have the experience with the ticket raffles?

Essentially, tickets cost a dollar or two each and were controlled via the MP Paypal account.

Folks could buy as many tickets as they wish, with proceeds going into the MP coffers.

Draw would happen and the Sponsor would then mail off the prize to the winner.

ย 

I'm confident we will have many opportunities in the future to devise one, heh.

Cheers my friend. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
3 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ It's all great buddy.

It's been a while since we had a ticket raffle but any raffle is time to have fun!

I think either @DodgyDave or @deckard99 have the experience with the ticket raffles?

Essentially, tickets cost a dollar or two each and were controlled via the MP Paypal account.

Folks could buy as many tickets as they wish, with proceeds going into the MP coffers.

Draw would happen and the Sponsor would then mail off the prize to the winner.

ย 

I'm confident we will have many opportunities in the future to devise one, heh.

Cheers my friend. ๐Ÿ™‚

This one is free but we will continue to have raffles of all kinds. Free, $1, first born, etc. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 2

• R1s1ngs0n unlocked this topic
  • R1s1ngs0n locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • R1s1ngs0n locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic