Basil

ever wondered who the current media psycho guardians are????

well was just looking around the site and notice there's no bit listing who the current guardians are so thought i would put a list up in here so members are aware.

this list is last updated 1st march 2020

Basically the guardians are members of media psychos ,who are here to help other members where they can, with advice and help on how the site runs or problems to anyone that needs it.

and if we can't help you directly hopefully we will know who to contact that will. to sort any issue so your problems are solved fastest as possible.

should any of you need help from anyone of us tag us with the @ then our name and it turn blue when done correctly like @Basil once you clicked on the name.

Also if you private message anyone of us we will get back to you but have to bear in mind we are from all around the world so may take a little bit due to time lines.

anyway do this is in some sort of order

america you have

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum @romeroland

germany you have 

@Trianna

spain you have 

@Berserk3429

france you have

@cypheria078

Uk you have 

@Basil

so i hope this list helps if there is a guardian you would prefer to contact.

oh and btw trianna is our first lady guardian. so any ladies out there prefering to talk to another lady trianna is always their and her english is quite good too as well.

i hope this of use to you all, if you do hit the like button below then we know we are doing something right. 

all the very best

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Awards

3 hours ago, Basil said:

well was just looking around the site and notice there's no bit listing who the current guardians are so thought i would put a list up in here so members are aware.

this list is last updated 1st march 2020

Basically the guardians are members of media psychos ,who are here to help other members where they can, with advice and help on how the site runs or problems to anyone that needs it.

and if we can't help you directly hopefully we will know who to contact that will. to sort any issue so your problems are solved fastest as possible.

should any of you need help from anyone of us tag us with the @ then our name and it turn blue when done correctly like @Basil once you clicked on the name.

Also if you private message anyone of us we will get back to you but have to bear in mind we are from all around the world so may take a little bit due to time lines.

anyway do this is in some sort of order

america you have

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum @romeroland

germany you have 

@Trianna

spain you have 

@Berserk3429

Uk you have 

@Basil

so i hope this list helps if there is a guardian you would prefer to contact.

oh and btw trianna is our first lady guardian. so any ladies out there prefering to talk to another lady trianna is always their and her english is quite good too as well.

i hope this of use to you all, if you do hit the like button below then we know we are doing something right. 

all the very best

basil 👍

GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS I Love It GIF by moodman

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1