IGNORED

The Neon Demon (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Steelarchive Exclusive) (Germany)

pioneers

Packshot "The Neon Demon" Full Slip Edition
Nummeriert und limitiert auf 166 Stück

Bitte beachtet,das diese Edition 
ausschließlich für Kunden aus DE , IT , CH , AT und GB verfügbar ist

Preorder : 03.06.2017 / ab 19.00 Uhr

Release : 08.07.2017

Preis : 49,95 € zzgl. Versandkosten

Attention: This edition is only available for customers from Germany, Italy, Swiss, Austria and Great Britain!!

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Hatori said:

So schaut die Prägung aus bzw die Goldprägung

Rot - erhabene Prägung
Blau - Prägung mit GOLD Folie ( kein echtes Gold ) 1f609.png;-) 1f609.png;-)

Kein automatischer Alternativtext verfügbar.

The pictures showes the embossing of the slip, red=embossed and blue= embossing with gold foil (no real gold)

Thanks. This is gonna be nice one ! ?

1 hour ago, howarmat said:

Its was $70 for this shipped to US.  Kimchi or Nova is maybe $50-55 for a single edition.  Im not complaining but you cant say that is roughly the same lol

I'm not in the US lol! so for me it was roughly the same. Most Asian titles delivered to my door these days are around £50+. This was £53. Pound has fallen against the dollar since Brexit happened, so buying imported titles in the UK at moment is more costly than it used to be. 70usd is roughly £54, thats pretty much standard price for us Brits on titles like this.

Awards

2 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

I'm not in the US lol! so for me it was roughly the same. Most Asian titles delivered to my door these days are around £50+. This was £53. Pound has fallen against the dollar since Brexit happened, so buying imported titles in the UK at moment is more costly than it used to be. 70usd is roughly £54, thats pretty much standard price for us Brits on titles like this.

Yep i agree the exchange is killing you for sure.  I dont mind paying the oddball high price once and a while especially for something like this.  I certainly cant/wont make a habit though

Awards

1 hour ago, howarmat said:

Yep i agree the exchange is killing you for sure.  I dont mind paying the oddball high price once and a while especially for something like this.  I certainly cant/wont make a habit though

HDzeta titles can be damned near £70 each once postage is factored in at the moment. I've cut my buying down quite a bit especially on FAC titles and they're ever increasing prices

Awards

3 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

HDzeta titles can be damned near £70 each once postage is factored in at the moment. I've cut my buying down quite a bit especially on FAC titles and they're ever increasing prices

Wow really? I ordered all 3 the new ones from the HDZeta site this morning for $132 shipped :(

Awards

18 hours ago, psychoscot said:

Yeah prices are bad on them, but I don't mind paying the extra through GB's either as the HDzeta site is far from secure. My Sucker Punch box should work out roughly £120ish which isn't too bad

What do you mean ?

I am not going to buy anything from there but there might be members that are very interested in info about this !!!

Maybe a dedicated Thread ?

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

What do you mean ?

I am not going to buy anything from there but there might be members that are very interested in info about this !!!

Maybe a dedicated Thread ?

True we could maybe have a small retailer area to talk about not specific information. HDzeta seems to be ok for some but the horror stories on the other site make it a 50/50 shot on ordering without problems later

Awards

Archived