IGNORED

Cine Museum Birds of Prey (Cine Museum Art #22) (4K UHD/Blu-ray WWA Steelbook) [Italy] 

MP Group Buy Here

Birds of Prey (Cine Museum Art #22) (4K UHD/Blu-ray WWA Steelbook) [Italy] 

Release date: ***

Combo Set: 200 (Lenticular A with alternative Steelbook BR + Lenticular B with exclusive Steelbook 4K UHD + Full Slip with Exclusive Steelbook 4K UHD)

Retailer price 159,90€

Lenticular B with Steelbook 4K UHD + Blu Ray: 400

Retailer price 59,90€

Full Slip with Steelbook 4K UHD + Blu Ray: 200

Retailer price 54,90€

4K UHD Steelbook is exclusive for Italian Market

Exclusive Artworks by BEMBIANN

Boxset

IMG-20200303-WA0020.thumb.jpg.54344abb787fa1aea09699090bbd872c.jpg

IMG-20200316-WA0026.thumb.jpg.052cefd369fd168b3f9222bf3e594b3f.jpg

Lenti A

IMG-20200303-WA0022.thumb.jpg.bdea3e4b7085cd73996eb758dbb5b231.jpg

Lenti B

IMG-20200303-WA0021.thumb.jpg.404865b62482586c1859f90e18df3041.jpg

Fullslip

IMG-20200303-WA0007.thumb.jpg.c34e6286c900ee44c9f59e0c46c3f6fd.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Birds of Prey - CMA Project (4K UHD + Blu Ray)

The CMA line welcomes a new DC title in its line, we couldn't resist the charm of the wonderful Harley Quinn!
The CMA edition becomes even more exclusive by presenting a completely exclusive steelbook for the Italian market, the only one with the 4K UHD + Blu Ray version!

The project was confirmed only yesterday and will partially modify our calendar, we are working to create the exclusive CMA version close to Day 1 (June 2020).

We are sure we made you a nice surprise!

The CMA edition will consist of:
- Lenticular Full Slip
- Full Slip
- Combo Box Set

It is not yet decided whether some copies of the steelbook will be available in the standard version!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

I really like this release but this "only with boxset" stop using inappropriate language is so annoying. Same reason I didn't get joker 😠

@Intentcoin

It’s absolutely annoying if all you want is one edition. Not every collector desires the full set of every release. I’m under the impression companies follow this practice because it protects them from over producing the releases, & if that’s the case I can understand why they do it. Still sucks though for some collectors.

33 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Intentcoin

It’s absolutely annoying if all you want is one edition. Not every collector desires the full set of every release. I’m under the impression companies follow this practice because it protects them from over producing the releases, & if that’s the case I can understand why they do it. Still sucks though for some collectors.

Lenticular B and Full Slip will be available out of Box Set. 
Only Lenticular A "Harley Quinn Version" will be exclusive for Box Set with different steelbook (no 4K)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Intentcoin

Especially because we know HDZETA is doing it and theirs is almost guaranteed to be good. I'll probably hold out for that one because I don't want to get this boxset and the get at least one more edition from HDZETA. Not to mention manta lab might do one too and FAC (in a couple years). Its just sad that they have the advantage of releasing their art first but they lock the best one behind the whole boxset. 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

This is going to be an amazing release. My favorite is the fullslip but I'll be getting the box set for sure. I'm not a big fan of "I'll pass on this because some other retailer is going to do it later". That doesn't usually work out well because 1. it may never happen 2. "later" could be a really long time and 3. the other edition may not be as good as the one I passed up!

I just buy what I like and leave it at that. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

This is going to be an amazing release. My favorite is the fullslip but I'll be getting the box set for sure. I'm not a big fan of "I'll pass on this because some other retailer is going to do it later". That doesn't usually work out well because 1. it may never happen 2. "later" could be a really long time and 3. the other edition may not be as good as the one I passed up!

Trust me I hate to do this but I cant afford to buy a whole boxset of this and if the next one is just as good or better buy that too. I know it's a risk. And if for some odd reason its garbage then I'll just have to turn to ebay

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Trust me I hate to do this but I cant afford to buy a whole boxset of this and if the next one is just as good or better buy that too. I know it's a risk. And if for some odd reason its garbage then I'll just have to turn to ebay

Totally understandable. With this "hobby" er, addiction 🤪 it's important to have a budget and stick to it. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@deckard99

Your way of buying sets is probably the most reasonable especially if you can afford it. Using myself as an example I wanted to have all my DC releases just from HDZeta. UMania does a release of Joker & I passed on it waiting on HDZeta’s release. Well once I seen those Beauty Shots I was kicking myself because I’m not completely sure HDZeta will create a better set. It surely will be nice, but I may have just passed on the better set. I don’t plan on doing that anymore unless money or some other reason keeps me from getting whatever it is I want.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
25 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@deckard99

Your way of buying sets is probably the most reasonable especially if you can afford it. Using myself as an example I wanted to have all my DC releases just from HDZeta. UMania does a release of Joker & I passed on it waiting on HDZeta’s release. Well once I seen those Beauty Shots I was kicking myself because I’m not completely sure HDZeta will create a better set. It surely will be nice, but I may have just passed on the better set. I don’t plan on doing that anymore unless money or some other reason keeps me from getting whatever it is I want.

I'm a notorious double-dipper! 🤣

Yeah, not everyone can do it though. I have some editions that I'll probably sell at some point but Umania Joker won't be one of them! 🤡 

• Haha 1

Official Print Run:

Combo Set: 200 (Lenticular A with Alternative steelbook 2D + Lenticular B with Exclusive Steelbook 4k UHD + Blu Ray + Full Slip with Exclusive Steelbook 4K UHD + Blu Ray): 159,90€

Lenticular B with steelbook 4K UHD + Blu Ray: 400: 59,90€

Full Slip with steelbook 4K UHD + Blu Ray: 200: 54,90€

4K UHD Steelbook is exclusive for Italian Market

Exclusive Artworks by BEMBIANN
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ That said, not a big fan of the proposed Lenti A cover displayed above for BoP/HQ.

I know this film is focused on Harley but wow, I'd be a bit peeved if I was one of the "Birds Of Prey" Actresses and saw how side-lined our characters are...🤨

It pretty much was a harley Quinn movie. It should've been called Harley Quinn from the start not birds of prey

• Like 2

^^ Yes, I understand but it is what it is and they ( The Birds) perhaps deserve a bit more than just stick figures in the back is all I'm suggesting.  🙂

These are not the best known actresses in Hollywood and could certainly benefit by a bit of press release (i.e. Blu-ray slips?).

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Update via Facebook:

BIRDS OF PREY (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of Harley Quinn) - CMA Project [4K UHD + BR]

3 x Variant Full Slip:
2 x WWA Steelbbok (4K UHD + BR)
Boix Set Special Gift: ?
Exclusive Artworks by BembiannArtist

Release Date Postponed to 10th of September By Warner Bros Italy.
Preorder Coming soon...
Link: https://tinyurl.com/y8ooze44
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1