IGNORED

Show All Your Figurine Reception !!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Benoit46 nice new Batman figure .... the stand is the same as the old one I got, but you have 3 HS, and it seems very good. Like your DC Collection ;) 

@Veum I checked Clint Eastwood 1/6 Figure ... I'm not 100% convinced with some head sculpt for Clint Eastwood (in the link) "the man with no name" or "Dirty Harry".

The one for "Pale Rider" looks better. but we can't see his blue eyes precisely.

But the Figure for Lee Van Cliff is very accurate IMO, and clothes & items are so beautiful. a diorama with 3 characters from "The good, the bad, the ugly" would be amazing 

Hope every weapon is Diecast. 

https://collectornews.fr/?s=+clint+eastwood

• Like 3

Awards

3 hours ago, vinny91 said:

@Benoit46 nice new Batman figure .... the stand is the same as the old one I got, but you have 3 HS, and it seems very good. Like your DC Collection ;) 

@Veum I checked Clint Eastwood 1/6 Figure ... I'm not 100% convinced with some head sculpt for Clint Eastwood (in the link) "the man with no name" or "Dirty Harry".

The one for "Pale Rider" looks better. but we can't see his blue eyes precisely.

But the Figure for Lee Van Cliff is very accurate IMO, and clothes & items are so beautiful. a diorama with 3 characters from "The good, the bad, the ugly" would be amazing 

Hope every weapon is Diecast. 

https://collectornews.fr/?s=+clint+eastwood

@vinny91 thank you for that link, it looks like we can see more closely the figures! 🤠 👍 😎

Are you ordering anything from Sideshow? 🧐 

winken B.gif 

I just wish I could understand the language right away on colectornews.fr!! 😂 😆 😛 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, Veum a dit :

@vinny91 thank you for that link, it looks like we can see more closely the figures! 🤠 👍 😎

Are you ordering anything from Sideshow? 🧐 

I just wish I could understand the language right away on colectornews.fr!! 😂 😆 😛 

glad if the link help you in anyway.

no sorry, I only got Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 scale bought long time ago on a French store and also on ebay in china to a retailer who got very good price and shipping was great, it tooks only 5 days ... it was the good old days when we could afford almost everything.

So I'm sorry but I can't help with you with Sideshow ... here a great french youtube channel "Virtual Devil", the perso make reviews with all kind of Statue or Figure, and from Hot Toys, Sideshow, Prime1 .... so you may ask him some questions about Sideshow, maybe you'll get answers ....

https://www.youtube.com/@Virtual_Devil

Hope it will help you ;) 

• Like 2

Awards

@Veum when you'll get your figures, please tell me if you think head sculpt are very accurate , and if you're happy or not with the all thing, clothes, weapons ... 

Long time ago there was just Hot Toys, now we have so many brand, and sometimes the result can be a big surprise (bad or good).

As I'm a big fan of Clint & those movies, I hope the brand makes a good job with the HS.

• Like 1

Awards

37 minutes ago, vinny91 said:

@Veum when you'll get your figures, please tell me if you think head sculpt are very accurate , and if you're happy or not with the all thing, clothes, weapons ... 

Long time ago there was just Hot Toys, now we have so many brand, and sometimes the result can be a big surprise (bad or good).

As I'm a big fan of Clint & those movies, I hope the brand makes a good job with the HS.

Do you buy from Sideshow often and what scale do you collect mostly?
I only have 1 Sideshow on PO the SpiderGwen exclusive it was waitlisted so when a spot opened up I snagged it up within seconds, and now is waitlisted again

spider-gwen_marvel_gallery_6229474e7f6c9.thumb.jpg.82e93025faac874ad135e8f1321fc8da.jpgspider-gwen_marvel_gallery_6229462c7ead0.thumb.jpg.9fc4ca19d7a80c3b2e7a360b9d841af7.jpgspider-gwen_marvel_gallery_6229462b709e8.thumb.jpg.8ec50486ee90613a8bdc0905644dbf05.jpg

Cancelled my Lifesize Harley Quinn bust via sideshow because of dissapointing end product, I was dumb enough to cancel captain marvel 1/4 scale and that one is waitlisted, so hoping a spot will open so I can grab that one as well.

I want to collect only 1/3 scale from now on but sometimes a 1/4 scale is so amazing that I gotta PO it

captain-marvel-premium-format-figure_marvel_gallery_629025cdedf0a.thumb.jpg.dda7ca31563c5c91adbbba2ecf80d3d8.jpgcaptain-marvel-premium-format-figure_marvel_gallery_629025b4ec7f7.thumb.jpg.d15cc1836ad4309d82b81add7018f2f7.jpgcaptain-marvel-premium-format-figure_marvel_gallery_629025b6c1c86.thumb.jpg.f228170aeb0e9fc87d2b3b88bc07ef17.jpg

• Like 7

il y a 9 minutes, vinny91 a dit :

Do you buy from Sideshow often and what scale do you collect mostly?
I only have 1 Sideshow on PO the SpiderGwen exclusive it was waitlisted so when a spot opened up I snagged it up within seconds, and now is waitlisted again

actually, I stopped buying Figures some years ago because of lack of space and because of higher price. 

I got so many steelbooks, artbooks movies ... so can't put figures anymore, I even had to put back figures in their box to get more space for premiums editions.

like I said, never bought on Sideshow ... I got 2 figures 1/4 and around 20-25 figures 1/6 

My best figures I love in my small collection ... 1/4 The Dark Knight, 1/6 The Joker DX 2.0

and my 1/6 figures with Terminator , got T2 Battle Damadage, T2 (normal version with the gatling gun), and Terminator (the first one) battle damaged.

• Like 4

Awards

4 hours ago, vinny91 said:

Will do @vinny91👍

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, vinny91 said:

@Veum hi ;)

just found a video for you on youtube from Sideshow Clint figure ....  I really am sorry if we can't put those kind of links

🤠 hey @vinny91 thank you so much for this vid it just makes me that more excited to get my Clint  Eastwood western figures 😍❣️

Clint Eastwood Yes GIF

So much respect to Sideshow they are fantastic❣️

bow bowing GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...