IGNORED

Show All Your Figurine Reception !!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Benoit46, @extantsrevenge and @DParadigm

Thanks guys! :D I'm so happy they're all finally here. It's so hard to wait patiently when everyone online already has them for months but German shops get them so late. ?

Just did a photo shoot with Rocket and he's so awesome. ? I love the Coon.

DSC_0547-2b.thumb.jpg.fba659a89adb9f18f1daf4954c9513b4.jpg

Oh I also pulled the trigger on TWS Nat two weeks ago. Found her for 130€ so I really couldn't say no to that, now could I? Now I'm wondering what the hell was wrong with me not getting her immediately when I started collecting. It's my fave version of her character in the MCU ... fave storyline, fave representation .. fave hair style. xD I just always thought she had the 'empty dead eyes' look and that the CW version was so superior that I never really contemplated getting her. Man, how wrong I was. While I still think the CW version has the better expression and looks 'alive', I can see why a lot of people still say TWS Nat is their fave HT Widow.

DSC_0582-3b.thumb.jpg.fe160a5e9be22f210626da8db6b0ebaa.jpg

DSC_0363-2b.thumb.jpg.954d9091b92043ed72aec60c34bdd76d.jpg

?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sauerkraut said:

Thanks guys! :D I'm so happy they're all finally here. It's so hard to wait patiently when everyone online already has them for months but German shops get them so late. 1f644.png

Just did a photo shoot with Rocket and he's so awesome. 1f601.png I love the Coon.

\

Oh I also pulled the trigger on TWS Nat two weeks ago. Found her for 130€ so I really couldn't say no to that, now could I? Now I'm wondering what the hell was wrong with me not getting her immediately when I started collecting. It's my fave version of her character in the MCU ... fave storyline, fave representation .. fave hair style. xD I just always thought she had the 'empty dead eyes' look and that the CW version was so superior that I never really contemplated getting her. Man, how wrong I was. While I still think the CW version has the better expression and looks 'alive', I can see why a lot of people still say TWS Nat is their fave HT Widow.

1f60d.png

Is she available life size? 

Asking for a friend.  ?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sauerkraut said:

Thanks guys! :D I'm so happy they're all finally here. It's so hard to wait patiently when everyone online already has them for months but German shops get them so late. 1f644.png

Just did a photo shoot with Rocket and he's so awesome. 1f601.png I love the Coon.

DSC_0547-2b.thumb.jpg.fba659a89adb9f18f1daf4954c9513b4.jpg

1f60d.png

Hot n Sexy !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, that's a big gun @Benoit46! That Batman is gorgeous! ? The price would have given me nightmares but who am I to talk ... I have 3 Iron Studios pieces and those aren't exactly cheap either. ^^ But yeah, amazing piece. :) How heavy is he?

I myself decided to venture a bit from the MCU and got this guy here in yesterday. :) 

DSC_1487-2.thumb.jpg.1fef92f306436f4671ea5f153c0391fe.jpg

The sculpt is no Hot Toys quality but I doubt there's any other company with that kinda detail so I'm totally fine with how he looks. The clothing is really cool. I'd go as far and say it's better than Hot Toys coz the material Asmus used is thin, feels nice to the touch and is functional. It doesn't hinder articulation in any way and it doesn't feel like I have to be careful when posing him which is so good. :) With some HT figures it feels as though simply looking at them will make some seams rip or cause something to fall off. ? This guy here feels quite sturdy and the joints aren't too loose so he holds poses very well. :) Overall, I'm absolutely happy here and can't wait for Gimli! The dwarf is the reason for me caving in and ordering LOTR figures, btw. ^^ The prototype looked so good and I love Gimli, so I knew when I was gonna order him, Legolas had to be ordered too. So here I am. XD

DSC_1425-2.thumb.jpg.5cb21b159771e0ea8cb410644767aa6f.jpg

DSC_1452-2.thumb.jpg.54de56f50c4741d90ad3c5bb63d65d9c.jpg

DSC_1474-3.thumb.jpg.47d53980294b4264286412edeb848c99.jpg

• Like 5

@Benoit46 I woke up today to see all this on my front porch. 

This is the first batch. 

What have you got me into!  :D 

I am in trouble.  LOL  

I don't even have room for this stuff.  

Maybe I'll have to start storing some Premiums in storage.  :P IMG_20180517_125317.thumb.jpg.59ad39e0ba3c3005412c2e1c272c2833.jpg

Last night I even found a local place that sells the Kotobukiya statues and figures.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

@Benoit46 I woke up today to see all this on my front porch. 

This is the first batch. 

What have you got me into!  :D 

I am in trouble.  LOL  

I don't even have room for this stuff.  

Maybe I'll have to start storing some Premiums in storage.  :P IMG_20180517_125317.thumb.jpg.59ad39e0ba3c3005412c2e1c272c2833.jpg

Last night I even found a local place that sells the Kotobukiya statues and figures.  

Dang... That's a lot of boxes.

• Haha 1