IGNORED

Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Limited Edition Complete Boxset) [Germany]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Limited Edition Complete Boxset) [Germany]

Release Date: 30.04.2020

Price: 199,99 €

Purchase Link: amazon.de (UK release here, US release here, Canada releases here)

Note:

Product Description

Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Box Set - Limited Edition (27 discs) featuring all 9 Saga movies on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and Bonus discs (Blu-ray) for every movie in a special collector's set.

Episode I: Phantom Menace

Episode II: Attack of The Clones

Episode III: Revenge of The Sith

Episode IV: A New Hope

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Episode VI: Return of The Jedi

Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

71BQjbYh4ZL._SL1500_.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, 4kiraL said:

These do not include the theatrical cuts of the original trilogy right?

And it seems like the sound is worse than the Blu Ray, so I'm gonna pass on this one.

No, the newest Versions are included, so sadly still no original cut available since the DVD release. Yeah I read that the German sound is not a good one, but I think the english one is.