IGNORED

Welcome Felix

Hello Felix,

Welcome to our forums. If you found your way here, we're guessing you're just as crazy about steelbooks and other premium releases as we are and we're happy to have you join us!

There's a lot to check out, so let me help if I can by pointing you to a few places to get started.

First, if you're not too shy, feel free to stop by here for a proper introduction. We'd love to know a little more about you!

Member Introductions

Next, for information about our Advanced Membership programs and to request inclusion in one of the Membership Tiers.
Advanced Memberships

For news about upcoming steelbooks and premiums, check out our member-exclusive release section with all that we know about what's to come.

Release Section

Then, if you happen to be a fan of a particular film, franchise, retailer or group of films then check out our discussion clubs.

Member Clubs

If English isn't your first language, we also have forums for non-English speakers as we have plenty of International members.

International Chat

Last but certainly not least, check out our group buy section for your chance at acquiring otherwise hard-to-get titles from premium retailers.

Group Buys

We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards

- @ukade2327

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @Felix 🤗   

When tagging  @ Scary Hair. 

Anything you need the blue one gets our attention   @Scary Hair   .                        

OR drop any staff member a PM

the list can be found  at  

the bottom of each  forum page    🤗   👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @Felix 🤗   

When tagging  @ Scary Hair. 

Anything you need the blue one gets our attention   @Scary Hair   .                        

OR drop any staff member a PM

the list can be found  at  

the bottom of each  forum page    🤗   👍

12 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

:hi: and Welcome on Mediapsychos @Felix !!

12 hours ago, icewire said:

@Felix Welcome to Media Psychos. Great to see you here.

giphy.gif

Oh WHAU!

What can I say guys (and girls?)...

What a warm welcome!

I have to admit it, I've never had such reception on any other forums before, being movies/Blu-Ray's related or otherwise!

MANY THANKS to you all!

Although I was previously thinking joining here few years back, I just done it now,

in the hope I could get myself some exclusive/Collector's editions that I was not able

to get from other forums/websites.

I am still "finding my way" in here, but it doesn't seem to be so complicated,

as long as one can read and understand some basic (and fair) rules.

And if in doubt, I understand that I can always ask you for some hints/ideas/points!

Again, MANY THANKS for all you do here, really appreciated!

Have a good one.... ;)

• Like 3

Well, I went here in the hopes I could find a JOKER UMANIA Lenticular at least or even an One Click...

and

those HDZeta's that were never available anywhere, but saw they were sold somehow-somewhere, and I think here was where: Shawshank, Inception, etc.

Now, I have to figure out how to not loose (also if I can aford) one of the HDZeta's JOKER (preferably Double Lenticular or Single Lenticular)...

We'll see... ;)

• Like 1

Hey guys (and girls), please give me a hint:

if see the 

GB : [ OPEN ] Shazam! (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

and at the bottom of the page see

This topic is now closed to further replies.

what do I do to get to this GB?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Felix said:

if see the 

GB : [ OPEN ] Shazam! (HDZeta Gold Label Exclusive #??) (WEA ??? Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

As far as I know the retailer didn’t obtain the rights to release this title, hence this GB is on hold for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Felix said:

if see the 

I think I got it, and the difference between this one and other GB's that are actually open.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Felix said:

I think I got it, and the difference between this one and other GB's that are actually open.

Sorry, I misled you. That is the release thread, so you can’t actually post there. If you click on OPEN: REQUEST COPY it will automatically lead you to the GB where you can sign up for a copy. It still remains to be seen whether this title will actually be released.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Sorry, I misled you. That is the release thread, so you can’t actually post there. If you click on OPEN: REQUEST COPY it will automatically lead you to the GB where you can sign up for a copy. It still remains to be seen when this title will be released or not.

Yup, just had done that...

• Like 2

@ukade2327  @Scary Hair   please let me know something: after I've "joined/requested/registered" for a GB, when, where and how am I supposed to pay the deposit?

Cause when I go to the link in the rules page, mediapsychos.com/store/product/41-media-psychos-groupbuy-deposit-single-edition/

it gives me an error (as you can probably see above too).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by Felix
  • Like 1

@Felix

For now, the option to buy a deposit is not available. In general, new members are only required to buy a deposit once BS (beauty shots) are released. 
You need not worry, a staff member will eventually contact you with instructions on how to proceed and if it’s your first GB you will be required to provide him with your PayPal account info.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Felix said:

@ukade2327  @Scary Hair   please let me know something: after I've "joined/requested/registered" for a GB, when, where and how am I supposed to pay the deposit?

Cause when I go to the link in the rules page, mediapsychos.com/store/product/41-media-psychos-groupbuy-deposit-single-edition/

it gives me an error (as you can probably see above too).

Thanks in advance for your help!

PM incoming.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Felix

I also suggest that you post any inquiry or question you have regarding a specific GB in its dedicated Info and Questions thread.

For example:

That I figured out myself, and I would do that for sure, for specific GB's, but my question now was not for JUST ONE/SPECIFIC GB, was for ALL of them (that I've currently "subscribed/joined" to).

But now is one bit clear, so thanks everyone that helped (so far :))!

Bye,

Felix

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Felix said:

That I figured out myself, and I would do that for sure, for specific GB's, but my question now was not for JUST ONE/SPECIFIC GB, was for ALL of them (that I've currently "subscribed/joined" to).

But now is one bit clear, so thanks everyone that helped (so far :))!

Bye,

Felix

Hi @Felix

The thing is that EACH GB is as individual as what we as collectors are .

Deposits are needed ONCE the GB goes into Update Phase . This is when MP is informed what editions are available from the Retailers for our members to request .

PLEASE any questions we are here to help should you need it On My Way Puppies GIF by Nat Vegel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

Hi @Felix

The thing is that EACH GB is as individual as what we as collectors are .

Deposits are needed ONCE the GB goes into Update Phase . This is when MP is informed what editions are available from the Retailers for our members to request .

PLEASE any questions we are here to help should you need it On My Way Puppies GIF by Nat Vegel

Sure thing, that's exactly what I meant, each GB has it's own "personality" as we all,

but I wanted to know the "basic procedure" (to say so), which apply to all of them (GB's),

regarding the steps to do to pay for the deposits.

Now I think I know!

I only have to do two things about that:

1. be "on the line" when each GB's come to the specified phase (Beauty Shots and details advertised) - just used "follow" for the respective threads

2. hope the no 1 will come when I will have sufficient funds for all ... 🥶  😉

And your posts/messages.... I don't know how you do it, to make them both informative and hilarious at the same time...

I could not not starting to laugh when I saw "your puppies" 🤣😂🤣, although still at work!

Thanks, I need that! (mood change soon ;))

• Like 2

A Group Buy Is easy more so having the funds to pay for editions is a definite advantage Make It Rain Reaction GIF.

Basic procedure

BE 100000000000000% SURE YOU NEED An Edition 

Wait for package shots 

Request your Editions 

Pay Deposit . THIS IS REFUNDED BY PM ONCE YOUR EDITION IS IN YOUR HANDS . This is until you have had X 3 editions in your hands .

Pay 1st Invoice . THIS IS YOUR EDITION/s

Wait  SORRY BUT THAT IS SOMETHING IN THIS HOBBY YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO GET USED TO 

Pay 2nd  / 3rd Invoice (this is dependent on Your HUB location ) THIS IS SHIPPING FROM THE RETAILER TO HUB . THEN HUB to you .

Check your In box here for your Tracking #

FALL IN LOVE  

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

THEN 

REPEAT

pup repeat GIF

should you wish too .

P.S HUB Shipping is from the retailer to 1 Head Psycho in your territory who then ships to our members . WE DO ALL WE CAN TO KEEP COSTS as low as possible for all .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK, had read that already but sure doesn’t hurt to read/hear it first hand and so personally addressed, so thanks a lot!

BUT WHAT IF for example, the retailer will actually release an WWA instead of the WEA?

Could then “one” choose to not continue with the respective GB?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Felix said:

OK, had read that already but sure doesn’t hurt to read/hear it first hand and so personally addressed, so thanks a lot!

BUT WHAT IF for example, the retailer will actually release an WWA instead of the WEA?

AS I say BEST TO BE SOLID SURE than maybe sure Edition wise .

ME Personally I HAVE NEVER signed up unless I have been certain I need that edition in my collection .

The thing is A GB looks SO easy looking at it as a member .

YET some GBs have anywhere between 20 to 100+ members on that GB .

Depending WHAT editions are offered add anywhere between 2 to 5 Combinations of Box Sets and slips .

Add the co ordination of members by country shipping to that countries HUB ,

THEN FROM HUBS to you .

Having then to start adjusting behind the scenes after all that time has been put in by our Head Psychos  Could then “one” choose to not continue with the respective GB?  is considered to be really bad form . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, Felix said:

Hi Felix,

good to see you here on the Forum.

IF yo have not already done so , the first thing would be to read our GB Rules , it gives you a better understanding of how things work and what is expected of you as well as alot of other important interesting information. 

To answer your question , if a Retailer decides to change something , its normally done before the Beauty Shots are available so in that case if yo have not joined the GB until after that time then you are on the safe side .  IF you join immediately and it changes then upon circumstances if you do not update yoru request in the UPDATE phase then it could be taken as a non compliant to the Rules.  If you join before beauty shots and the Retailer changes the format for any reason and you let us know immediately then it would be possible to allow a drop out. 

Take care

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1