IGNORED

Prefix-Fanatic Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood (Fanatic Selection Exclusive #3) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

@DodgyDave had this to say 3 hours ago on the info thread

Those of you that are still waiting for shipping of this from HK.....

Fanatic/Blufans are going to move the shipping to/from mainland China. 

China Post seem to be shipping to all destinations, where HK post are not. 

I’m not sure about Frozen 2. That was not mentioned. Presumably they will see how things go with this. 

Thank you for your patience. @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Scary Hair

Edited by mjk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Awards

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, mgurau said:

All good. Not a problem. Don't mind the questions and appreciate the help.

I figured the comparison to FAC and Black Barons was the case. Gotcha.

yea, was group buy here. I went to look up but it I can't find the group buy. It was modified and all the people with memberships were given order special treatment. I have Platinum so was safe. But can't seem to find now since it was modified.
Yea, here in US, I think all my Blufans or Fanatics have been only direct shipping. No other option. Otherwise, I do HUB.

Since Lego2 shipped I am guessing it is slowly opening back up for us and it might ship soon? 
Just want to stay on top of.

To be honest, I would much rather have something not ship yet, than ship and get lost or sit for 2 months in customs. 

Lego 2 came ok Shipped on 07.08 and tracking says should receive today. So that's pretty good.

Michael

21 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Still no American shipping from HK @DodgyDave?

7 minutes ago, mjk said:

@DodgyDave had this to say 3 hours ago on the info thread

Those of you that are still waiting for shipping of this from HK.....

Fanatic/Blufans are going to move the shipping to/from mainland China. 

China Post seem to be shipping to all destinations, where HK post are not. 

I’m not sure about Frozen 2. That was not mentioned. Presumably they will see how things go with this. 

Thank you for your patience. @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Scary Hair

PERFECT 

Big Ears Cat GIF by Jason Clarke

RIGHT @DodgyDave

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
8 hours ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

Still no American shipping from HK @DodgyDave?

They were able to ship to some US states. Noticeably CA. 

The rest were/are not being shipped to, by HK post. That is why they are moving shipping to mainland China. 

So everyone who has not been shipped yet, should hopefully get shipped soon. (which is most of the people on the GB shipping doc ;) )

• Thanks 1

Good Morning Beauty's:

50 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I do have your tracking for OATIH. I just haven’t had time to sort it yet. I have more USA and all German tracking for OATIH. 

Just received updated Tracking from Master #2 @DodgyDave. For those who didn't receive a message from Dave or myself, yours has not been shipped yet!

We really do appreciate everyone patience, i know this isn't easy but we will all get our editions in due time. 

Reminder: As much as i do love everyone replying to me saying thank you, it really does make my day; i would appreciate it if no one replied to my tracking messages, my inbox and my email just get flooded with notifications 😅😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Awards

4 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

Good Morning Beauty's:

Just received updated Tracking from Master #2 @DodgyDave. For those who didn't receive a message from Dave or myself, yours has not been shipped yet!

We really do appreciate everyone patience, i know this isn't easy but we will all get our editions in due time. 

Reminder: As much as i do love everyone replying to me saying thank you, it really does make my day; i would appreciate it if no one replied to my tracking messages, my inbox and my email just get flooded with notifications 😅😁

noted, spam thank you messages incoming... 😆

mountains dropping GIF by South Park

Edited by Danny
  • Haha 5
Awards

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 9:11 PM, scarson9 said:

Thanks. Just bought

Nice. I also found that size fit the "Titans of Cult" releases that have been coming out. Even though they have a  PET sleeve, if we want to put a protector over that as well, they fit. Item is a tad smaller but works well. 

Michael

Edited by mgurau
Fix typo
  • Thanks 1
Awards

• 2 months later...