Jump to content
extantsrevenge

Prefix-Fanatic Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood (Fanatic Selection Exclusive #3) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Is this going to be open to all or open in stages like the other 2 releases have been? Like platinum, Gold, sliver then regular members if it even reaches past platinum lol 😂 

Not sure yet, but with the limitation of only 250 it might go the way the other two did. So Platinum first and seeing if anything is left 🤔

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Not sure yet, but with the limitation of only 250 it might go the way the other two did. So Platinum first and seeing if anything is left 🤔

 well what ever it is goona have to get skates on if they going for march release we nearly half way thru feb now.

 

basil 👍

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 hours ago, Basil said:

 well what ever it is goona have to get skates on if they going for march release we nearly half way thru feb now.

 

basil 👍

 

@Basil I think you missed the fine print

 

Release: March 2020 Guaranteed!*

Subject to change. Aw, who are we kidding? We have no idea when this will be out. Maybe we should have just said March and left it at that, haha. March 2020, 2021, 2022? Who knows? It's not like any of our other release dates have been accurate. Pure fantasy! And yet you all keep coming back for more, suckers!!!! Oh yes, where was I? Right, March 2020 definitely. To make sure we hit that date we've gone out and hired the team who was in charge of HDZ Man of Steel. We're sparing no expense for our loyal subjects, er "customers".  March 2020 for sure.........unless we hit an one of those rare unexpected snags that  almost never happen, heeheehee. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Basil said:

 well what ever it is goona have to get skates on if they going for march release we nearly half way thru feb now.

 

basil 👍

I was told that it will be a March release. I believe it has been in planning for a while.

As it is only 250 copies (presumably Box Set only) it won't take long to get it sorted and released.

Having said that, we have heard it all before.   ;)

 

As this and 1917 are 250 copies only, the GBs will certainly have to run through the tier system first. I very much expect the 2 releases to be VIP only with Kevins GBs too.

Good luck to everyone that wants to get copies. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DodgyDave said:

I was told that it will be a March release. I believe it has been in planning for a while.

As it is only 250 copies (presumably Box Set only) it won't take long to get it sorted and released.

Having said that, we have heard it all before.   ;)

 

As this and 1917 are 250 copies only, the GBs will certainly have to run through the tier system first. I very much expect the 2 releases to be VIP only with Kevins GBs too.

Good luck to everyone that wants to get copies. 

 

dear platinum members, please leave a few copies available for gold members :D hahah

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

5 minutes ago, Ryve said:

I'm leaving my spot as I'm part of the very few people who hate Tarantino's work hahaha... 
I just liked Django... 

haha fair enough, i'm a fanatic pretty much. i have the original poster for this movie. my second favourite has to be inglourious basterds after this one, blew me away

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

2 hours ago, Ryve said:

I'm leaving my spot as I'm part of the very few people who hate Tarantino's work hahaha... 
I just liked Django... 

 

I AM in your camp @Ryve

 

LOVE Django , Inglorious and  like Hateful 8 , Pulp Fiction .Jacki Brown

 

Not seen Once Upon A Time YET 

 

Kill Bill Dont think I ever will fully watch , Reservoir Dogs seen once its enough  

 

That being said I dont know HOW he has not lifted a Best Director Award yet and to be fair hes not a bad actor either in my lowly view .

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

 

I AM in your camp @Ryve

 

LOVE Django , Inglorious and  like Hateful 8 , Pulp Fiction .Jacki Brown

 

Not seen Once Upon A Time YET 

 

Kill Bill Dont think I ever will fully watch , Reservoir Dogs seen once its enough  

 

That being said I dont know HOW he has not lifted a Best Director Award yet and to be fair hes not a bad actor either in my lowly view .

One aspect of QT’s remarkable achievements as a filmmaker that is often overlooked is the fact that he’s one of the greatest directors of actors:

9 movies - 9 acting Oscar nominations (Travolta, Jackson, Thurman, Forster, Waltz twice, Jason Leigh, DiCaprio, Pitt) - 3 wins (Waltz twice and now Pitt).

These are some impressive stats.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

 

I AM in your camp @Ryve

 

LOVE Django , Inglorious and  like Hateful 8 , Pulp Fiction .Jacki Brown

 

Not seen Once Upon A Time YET 

 

Kill Bill Dont think I ever will fully watch , Reservoir Dogs seen once its enough  

 

That being said I dont know HOW he has not lifted a Best Director Award yet and to be fair hes not a bad actor either in my lowly view .

@Scary Hair I take it you did not fancy death proof much either

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

4 hours ago, mgurau said:

 

Nope. Gotta pick this one up. Will pas on 1917 though, if that helps.   :)

 

Was the whole reason to get a platinum membership.

fair enough, i used to be platinum myself but stopped buying blufans for a while so switched to gold. passed on avengers and captain marvel but these two got my attention!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

@extantsrevenge group buy ??

 

Waiting GIF

 

😂😂😉

There’s no point starting a GB yet. We have no info whatsoever. 
As soon as some info is available, i.e. Box Set only, then we can make a start. As it’s only 250 copies, it’s not going to take long to use up our allocation. Whatever that might be. 
I’m sure Nils will have the GB running in a flash, once we have more info. 👍

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

There’s no point starting a GB yet. We have no info whatsoever. 
As soon as some info is available, i.e. Box Set only, then we can make a start. As it’s only 250 copies, it’s not going to take long to use up our allocation. Whatever that might be. 
I’m sure Nils will have the GB running in a flash, once we have more info. 👍

Yeah mate, jumping the gun a little just want to have my finger on the button. Might be wrong but think it's gonna be a right tight one numbers wise. Regarding the info I thought fanatics was boxset only? Was that subject to change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Robertm89 said:

Yeah mate, jumping the gun a little just want to have my finger on the button. Might be wrong but think it's gonna be a right tight one numbers wise. Regarding the info I thought fanatics was boxset only? Was that subject to change. 

Unless I’m told otherwise, I’m anticipating Box Set only (250 copies). 
But as I said, nothing is confirmed. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DodgyDave not going for this but just one question is the allocation known to you atm?

point being if you started a gb and say got 110 down but only allocated 80 you could have an issue as one example?

or did a gb list got 110 one it would they give you the 110?

 

i know this sounds like being pedantic but not, is more of a thought. see even i can have thoughts 🤣

 

all the best

basil 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

@DodgyDave not going for this but just one question is the allocation known to you atm?

point being if you started a gb and say got 110 down but only allocated 80 you could have an issue as one example?

or did a gb list got 110 one it would they give you the 110?

 

i know this sounds like being pedantic but not, is more of a thought. see even i can have thoughts 🤣

 

all the best

basil 🤔

No I have no info on the allocation. 

We will do our best. 

It will be very difficult to get a copy of this. 
Once we have more info Nils will give notice of when the GB is starting. Obviously Platinum first.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Danny said:

fair enough, i used to be platinum myself but stopped buying blufans for a while so switched to gold. passed on avengers and captain marvel but these two got my attention!

 

I think with Gold, if you are one of the first to sign up when it switches, would think would be able to snag one.
Good luck.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About us

We are a great site committed to bringing together Collectors from all around the globe . Our main objective is to bring awareness of all the different types of Media from all around the world.  Come join our Discussions and let us learn from one another.  We also offer Groupbuys at Cost.  We offer many more things then your average Community. Come in and try us , we are sure you will Like us for sure.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? We are here to help in any way we can

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy