IGNORED

Parasite (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

icewire

27 minutes ago, Ytrerio said:

I was thinking about doing this as well, but I was hoping there would be a US subtitled 4k premium version that's even prettier and more bonus filled than the french collector's edition. I have also ordered the Zavvi Steelbook design from Amazon UK but may cancel before it's release depending on the US subtitled announcement as I am not 100% a fan of the art

I must be easily pleased because I think the art on the steelbook but heard a few people not be too impressed with it. I'm sure now it's won big we should surely get a premium jam packed with subtitles for us all ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

• Like 4

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
10 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

I must be easily pleased because I think the art on the steelbook but heard a few people not be too impressed with it. I'm sure now it's won big we should surely get a premium jam packed with subtitles for us all ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Plain Archive has an edition up for preorder. Not sure if weโ€™ll get any others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 7:43 PM, deckard99 said:

Decided to go with the German mediabook cover A despite the lack of English subtitles. The steelbook is nice but I love the art on the mediabook even more!

ย 

image.thumb.png.8f17b9175aa1d80c4d5cac0f8d8531e6.png

ย 

ย 

-213473735db8ec70

ย 

ย 

Hi @deckard99 and @Veum;

I'm not one to quote pics in a post but needed to in this instance.

That cover would look gorgeous, on display beside "The Lighthouse" edition from MLIFE. ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

edit: I can't locate the Parasite MediaBook on Amz.de gents, is it sold elsewhere?

Might I request a link please?

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Grendel said:

ย 

ย 

-213473735db8ec70

ย 

ย 

Hi @deckard99 and @Veum;

I'm not one to quote pics in a post but needed to in this instance.

That cover would look gorgeous, on display beside "The Lighthouse" edition from MLIFE. ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

edit: I can't locate the Parasite MediaBook on Amz.de gents, is it sold elsewhere?

Might I request a link please?

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿฅคmorning here @Grendel,

ย 

Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ currentlyย no sellers are shipping to USA probably due to virus ๐Ÿฆ  ...

ย 

It says this when I log into my order...

ย 

No sellers are currently delivering this item to theย United States.ย 

• Like 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
5 hours ago, Veum said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿฅคmorning here @Grendel,

ย 

Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ currentlyย no sellers are shipping to USA probably due to virus ๐Ÿฆ  ...

ย 

It says this when I log into my order...

ย 

No sellers are currently delivering this item to theย United States.ย 

@Grendelย @Veumย guess Iโ€™m lucky I received mine in March. Yeah, looks to be temporarily unavailable now ๐Ÿ™

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@Grendelย @Veumย guess Iโ€™m lucky I received mine in March. Yeah, looks to be temporarily unavailable now ๐Ÿ™

ย 

Yeah, @deckard99ย I received mine also around then, I was just relaying to @Grendelย the situation now b/c of the virus ๐Ÿฆ  situation!๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
58 minutes ago, Veum said:

ย 

Yeah, @deckard99ย I received mine also around then, I was just relaying to @Grendelย the situation now b/c of the virus ๐Ÿฆ  situation!๐Ÿ˜‰

Did you know this edition has a disc issue? Apparently the 4K disc isย SDR instead of HDR. There is a replacement program to get a corrected disc.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Did you know this edition has a disc issue? Apparently the 4K disc isย SDR instead of HDR. There is a replacement program to get a corrected disc.

ย 

My friend,ย I thought I put in for that but never heard back or received anything from them.ย I think I had to go through hoops to even prove I bought it (I have a suspicion they did not receive what they wanted b/c I remember having trouble w/a screenshot to work the way theyย wanted it, Ce Le Vie... if I never get one from them Iโ€™m getting the 4K from Target anyway, I went for the nice cover anyway yeah!!).

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Hi @deckard99, and @Veum;

Could either of you gents at least tell me what retailer you purchased from?

Or who is the releasing agent at least?

Thanks much for the heads up on the SDR disc issue as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

ย 

ย @Grendel,

ย 

I did purchase it from AMZ.de back in March hey!๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Also @Grendelย they have some for order from 3rd party on AMZ.de & will probably be available when/if they open up their borders for delivery again hey!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
2 hours ago, Veum said:

ย 

My friend,ย I thought I put in for that but never heard back or received anything from them.ย I think I had to go through hoops to even prove I bought it (I have a suspicion they did not receive what they wanted b/c I remember having trouble w/a screenshot to work the way theyย wanted it, Ce Le Vie... if I never get one from them Iโ€™m getting the 4K from Target anyway, I went for the nice cover anyway yeah!!).

same here, emailed them but no response. I actually forwarded my whole amazon email receipt. ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sad 2

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hi @deckard99 and @Veum;

ย 

Is by chance this the same one?

Link;

https://www.amazon.de/Parasite-Mediabook-UHD-Blu-ray-Bonus-Blu-ray/dp/B081WVQC64?language=en_GB

ย 

If so, perhaps I might have luck requesting with our German hub master? ๐Ÿค”

ย 

ย 

Yes, @Grendelย that is the one... maybe they ship to Canada?!๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

& the German hub would be a great idea ๐Ÿ’ก for you my friend!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
3 hours ago, Grendel said:

Hi @deckard99 and @Veum;

ย 

Is by chance this the same one?

Link;

https://www.amazon.de/Parasite-Mediabook-UHD-Blu-ray-Bonus-Blu-ray/dp/B081WVQC64?language=en_GB

ย 

If so, perhaps I might have luck requesting with our German hub master? ๐Ÿค”

yes, Iโ€™m sure our German HUB will help if they can.

• Like 3