IGNORED

Parasite (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

icewire

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Parasite (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]
il y a 19 minutes, extantsrevenge a dit :

Both Steelbooks appear to be amazon Exclusive. The 4K Version already available to order.

@Scary Hair @airwins look 😃

Ringing Hold On GIF by NEON

I've already preorder the French collector version.... Release this month (the 28th)

With 4 oscars... I hope à True Premium release !! Plain or Nova maybe... 

Edited by Guest

• ★ Administrators ★

So same art as UK but with 4K. Now I wonder it looks like the 4K Version will have 4K & BD Disc, but the Blu.ray only SB includes 2 Disc so in that you also get the Bonus Disc 😅, looks like the Mediabook is the best option with 4K, BD & BD Bonus 🤔

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

So same art as UK but with 4K. Now I wonder it looks like the 4K Version will have 4K & BD Disc, but the Blu.ray only SB includes 2 Disc so in that you also get the Bonus Disc 😅, looks like the Mediabook is the best option with 4K, BD & BD Bonus 🤔

confused kevin hart GIF

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

NEED IT 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Hi @extantsrevenge

Does this include English audio and/or English sub-titles?🤔

Parasite (Mediabook A, UHD, Blu-ray, Bonus-Blu-ray)

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hi @extantsrevenge

No 😥

5 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

But keep in mind will only have Korean or German and German subtitles.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hi @extantsrevenge

My Guess is that all audio will be in Korean  to do any other language audio wise in my lowly opinion would be so wrong on every level .

As @extantsrevenge has already stated Subtitles will be German /Korean only .

NOW the hope what we do have is NOW a Bong Joon Ho has  swept board at the Oscars only one other movie maker  not happened since Walt Disney 1954 has taken 4 awards on the night .

We  get a full range of artworks and Subtitles 

Good Morning Smile GIF by DreamWorks Animation

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Scary Hair said:

My Guess is that all audio will be in Korean  to do any other language audio wise in my lowly opinion would be so wrong on every level .

As @extantsrevenge has already stated Subtitles will be German /Korean only .

NOW the hope what we do have is NOW a Bong Joon Ho has  swept board at the Oscars only one other movie maker  not happened since Walt Disney 1954 has taken 4 awards on the night .

We  get a full range of artworks and Subtitles 

Good Morning Smile GIF by DreamWorks Animation

old lady wtf GIF by Cheezburger

• Haha 1

I really hope they announce a US subtitle 4K premium edition soon, I have been holding out on all the French and German ones due to them having no English subs and the only 4K editions with English subtitles are standard editions, really hoping all these Oscars will have everybody racing to create awesome looking editions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

4 hours ago, Veum said:

What’s going on w/pics not uploading correctly or Giphy not always working correctly? 🤨

Think it's a refresh the page to get em to load type thingie  😁

4 hours ago, Ytrerio said:

I really hope they announce a US subtitle 4K premium edition soon, I have been holding out on all the French and German ones due to them having no English subs and the only 4K editions with English subtitles are standard editions, really hoping all these Oscars will have everybody racing to create awesome looking editions.

Honey like it or not it is the first native language move thats broken down a barrier .

A Subtitled Movie has just won every movie award that matters .

Its just taken the rule book and ripped it to shreads .

IF the retailers have half a brain from Amazon To Zavvi To Best Buy To Target To Saturn to the bloody moon and back should realise this with every subtitle option known to man , beast and Alien .

GO GO GO

Bong Joon Ho Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Sorry I'm a tad excited . WE in the UK may now get a UK Snowpiercer happy tilda swinton GIF by RADiUS

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Honey like it or not it is the first native language move thats broken down a barrier .

Haha I know, finally after all these years...

I am just as excited as you are, I google multiple international movies multiple times a day for any kind of 4K premium package announcement. Then yesterday night was greeted with Best Director and multiple other Oscars on one of my favorites :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

6 minutes ago, Ytrerio said:

Haha I know, finally after all these years...

I am just as excited as you are, I google multiple international movies multiple times a day for any kind of 4K premium package announcement. Then yesterday night was greeted with Best Director and multiple other Oscars on one of my favorites :D

Try Train to Busan IF you have not already .

My Hubby he does not do World Cinema much and NO WAY on Horror OR Zombies in any way

He sat and watched the whole movie never moved .  Come to think of it ,  It's a movie that we all watched and  never moved as a family

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

My Hubby he does not do World Cinema much and NO WAY on Horror OR Zombies in any way

He sat and watched the whole movie never moved .  Come to think of it ,  It's a movie that we all watched and never moved as a family

@Scary Hair just go w/me on this,  nothing to take me seriously... I had to do this, please forgive me lol

black and white film GIF

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I've seen it three times haha, I'm originally from Macau and so was exposed to many international movies at a young age. Oldboy was my first R rated Korean movie and since then I have been keeping a close eye on all movies coming out of Korea with similar styles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awards

13 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Scary Hair just go w/me on this,  nothing to take me seriously... I had to do this, please forgive me lol

black and white film GIF

That is about right anyone who knows us will say the same for sure .

I call ours The Zoo 

zoo giraffe GIF

We Have  Me madagascar laughing GIF 

Rich 200.gif

Jas wildlife pit GIF

Kai panda eating GIF

Then the pets 

winking chinchilla GIF

Addams Family is GOOD Complete with Theme Tune @Veum

flirty flirting GIF by Ella Mai

6 minutes ago, Ytrerio said:

I've seen it three times haha, I'm originally from Macau and so was exposed to many international movies at a young age. Oldboy was my first R rated Korean movie and since then I have been keeping a close eye on all movies coming out of Korea with similar styles.

Another Korean of note  I saw it late one night on UK Terrestrial TV was The Piper 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

what I've done is ordered the French collectors edition, which I will then put a disc in which has English subs. Then I've ordered the zavvi steelbook.

I was thinking about doing this as well, but I was hoping there would be a US subtitled 4k premium version that's even prettier and more bonus filled than the french collector's edition. I have also ordered the Zavvi Steelbook design from Amazon UK but may cancel before it's release depending on the US subtitled announcement as I am not 100% a fan of the art.

Edited by Ytrerio
  • Like 2

Awards