IGNORED

FILMARENA COLLECTABLE NUMBER...

StrikerEureka79

I know a lot of you probably find this strange but does anyone have multiple collectible numbers say under 300 and give one up as I am trying to start to collect hard boxes and maniacs boxsets but can’t at the moment as Filmarena don’t have any available numbers that low at the moment?

i am willing to pay you for your collectible number at a reasonable price but that can be discussed in a conversation in PM.. but payment would only be done and paid through PayPal once Filmarena has agreed and taken that number you have given and I have that number in my Account on Filmarena and I give you the details you need for them to to give me the number also..

thank you for time in reading this...

hopefully someone can help be much appreciated...

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

I know a lot of you probably find this strange but does anyone have multiple collectible numbers say under 300 and give one up as I am trying to start to collect hard boxes and maniacs boxsets but can’t at the moment as Filmarena don’t have any available numbers that low at the moment?

i am willing to pay you for your collectible number at a reasonable price but that can be discussed in a conversation in PM.. but payment would only be done and paid through PayPal once Filmarena has agreed and taken that number you have given and I have that number in my Account on Filmarena and I give you the details you need for them to to give me the number also..

thank you for time in reading this...

hopefully someone can help be much appreciated...

geuinely dont think film arena dont allow that you may want to check with jan as they have a waiting list for these numbers themsleves.

the process as i understand it, someone gives up there number filmareana gives it to next person on the waiting list.

otherwise everyone would be doing this if they could but i wish you luck👍

basil :D

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@StrikerEureka79 the only way to get a lower number is trying again. It can take very long. They also don't want to allocate all low numbers so that they have some available for customers that use the wait list. If you buy regularly from them your chances are good to get a Maniac Box.

• Like 2

@Basil and @extantsrevenge thank you for your information on this... but yes you are right it is very hard to get a lower number I have tried and emailed them took me awhile to go from number 1088 down to 584.. 

but the good news is when I mentioned to them about payments that I didn’t want to loose my collectible number as couldn’t afford the editions the gave me a payment break well an extended payment already done the first payment next one is this month... they asked me if I would like a copy of Ghost in the shell and Spider-Man maniacs boxset as both was below my limitations they put aside the copies for me and I be paying for them end of this month.. then I asked again about getting a much lower number say under 300 said they don’t have any availability for numbers at the moment for under 300...?

hope this all makes sense on what I have said...

Thanks

• Like 3