IGNORED

The Beginning of my Addiction !

Mine was Planet Of The Apes .  Then mostly U.K steels . 

The one that rearly hooked me in was Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Part 1 . The lightning from the sky to The Elder Wand  in contrast to the dark areas of the steel ?? .

Then I found The Group Buy ??.

I thanks to a Amazing friend @satanclaus manged to get my Hdz Gladiator Full Slip And Blufans Pacific Rim .

I got brave and joined for myself on The John Wick Nova .

The rest is history ??.

• Like 3

My first steel books were DVD I only have four of those can't remember which I bought first these were all from HMV I think , ......Mr & Mrs Smith Definitive Edition , Kingdom of Heaven Definitive Edition , Sin City Recut and Extended , and HMV Exclusive Die Hard 4.0Ultimate Action Edition. First Bluray SB I think was from Play.com Iron Man....after that only bought a handful of Amaray editions everything else  in steel book...so far I am just short of 400 Steel books with 120 and counting premium editions..

Also Ive got this from 2000 , Artisan T2 ultimate  edition DVD with an embossed wraparound  aluminium  o ring slip

IMG_1715.thumb.JPG.e3c1e8c04f9e643066b5bfa362524446.JPG

I'm pretty sure this isn't worth anything but I like it as its different , to a steel book , not seen anything similar since so I thimk its quite unique....the double disc set is fun too cause there's loads of Easter Eggs on the disc that you can try and find as well .....not found em all as yet but there are access to extra scenes from the movie that were cut out but only able to see via the easter egg never did find that one.....do blurays have Easter Eggs at all does anybody know .........perhaps we could start a topic .......

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 2

@Viper0210 Terminator 2 - Judgment Day - Play.com (SkyNet Edition)

£7.99 and purchased 2009. I recall I thought it being "metal" went well with the movie. Also a code to input to activate the Extended Special Edition was awesome.

Still have it:

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, PKAVFC said:

@Viper0210 Terminator 2 - Judgment Day - Play.com (SkyNet Edition)

£7.99 and purchased 2009. I recall I thought it being "metal" went well with the movie. Also a code to input to activate the Extended Special Edition was awesome.

Still have it:

image.jpg

That's a cool steel. I have that too. Can't wait for the 3d version this year. I was too young to watch in the cinema the first time round

6 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

No, I do not think he has to merge them. Everyone can start a topic with their own 1st Steelbook.

That's why I started another one and Darogal has his own. ;)

@Benoit46 No offence intended just though it would be easier to just have one to post on rather than two apologies 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 5 minutes, pioneers a dit :

@Benoit46 No offence intended just though it would be easier to just have one to post on rather than two apologies 

Yes finally you may be right .. I will have posted after Daregal. . sorry... ?

I hesitated before creating a new topic !! ?

10 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@pioneers @Benoit46 @Darogal

Hi guys 1f493.png .

Now IF I am not reading this wrong this forum section IS first " steelbook " 1f60a.png

So IF Each and every member wants thire own thread then go for it 1f44d.png.

The idea is on here Media Psycos is that we all shere and chat so my view is no need for any merging at all 1f60a.png

apologies @Scary Hair ☺️

12 minutes ago, pioneers said:

apologies @Scary Hair 263a.png

NO NO Apology at ALL ?.

Why not start your own thread with what triggered the Love pioneers  ??.

If you could like this post pioneers then 

Then I think clean up this thread @Benoit46 once your happy sweetheart .

Edit

I'v wacked on a Thread Rules just incase of any other miss understanding's 

Main thing is HAVE FUN ??

Edited by Scary Hair
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, larson1977 said:

My first steels were the extreme DVD edition of T2:

Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Extreme_DVD_Ed

and the HD-DvD steelbook:

a1b2bb8a-9032-4c89-8c1d-01a325496877.jpg

This was the start of the end..... ;)

No just joking, it was the start of something great and the start of my Terminator Franchise premium collection

I also have t2 HD dvd. Nice simple finish. One of the few HD dvd steelbooks

Yeah !

I had DVD steels etc too.

But I think these are my two true Blu-Ray steels. Both from Play.com. Might be wrong.

Pic :

(and that is flash light not huge scracth on Highlander and Braveheart still wrapped not dented or anything ... lol )

AAthis.thumb.jpg.c6bd514c428ddd449d0449949bb6b045.jpg

@Scary Hair might like another one

? ?

:Zap:

Edited by nefilim