IGNORED

The Incredible Hulk (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Benoit46

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Tonic24k:

Oh I know. Lol. My question comes from a place of "WTF...."

Putting these two movies together is incredibly tacky. Not that the MCU Hulk is a superb movie, but the pre-MCU, standalone, Ang Lee Hulk is....well, an abomination

And now I'm conflicted. The collector in me wants this because I collect all MCU media. But like...ugh. Ang Lee Hulk?! 

maybe you can order the films individually, we are smarter at 6pm

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my fellow MP members more information for the hulk steelbooks and the boxset.. @Benoit46 Information for you my friend and links below...

THE HULK BOXSET AND INDIVIDUAL 4K STEELBOOKS GO LIVE 13TH FEBRUARY. THE TIME IS STILL TO BE CONFIRMED

the boxset link: Hulk boxset

the Incredible Hulk link: Incredible Hulk

Hulk link: Hulk

5EA915AB-BAEC-4DE9-8075-2DEAE502ED02.thumb.jpeg.a13bc741085620a08dd5084e96e92a11.jpeg

hulk_box_2-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.3e2dda200d98a01991a30e5ad102adbb.jpg

4D3BDB0F-D337-4A3B-891F-ED17AAC498F0.thumb.jpeg.4d0674c7bc8464417e2ae5db0f40d035.jpeg

9E37D98B-8643-4002-B595-10B4FAC0C53A.thumb.jpeg.4eb82315c61f22cbcf55333599f8862c.jpeg

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Thanks 3

Update for THE HULK BOXSET AND INDIVIDUAL 4K STEELBOOKS FOR TODAY 13TH FEBRUARY

They’ll be live around 12 noon UK time for Red Carpet subscribers (though possibly earlier, so keep an eye on our Twitter feed, just in case…), and around 6pm for everyone else. Our Red Carpet links don’t work properly for some reason, so you may need to log in first, then click the link again. Once the Red Carpet period is up, the link will work fine.

Final sale prices are still TBC, so don’t worry too much about the displayed prices just yet.

4 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Update for THE HULK BOXSET AND INDIVIDUAL 4K STEELBOOKS FOR TODAY 13TH FEBRUARY

They’ll be live around 12 noon UK time for Red Carpet subscribers (though possibly earlier, so keep an eye on our Twitter feed, just in case…), and around 6pm for everyone else. Our Red Carpet links don’t work properly for some reason, so you may need to log in first, then click the link again. Once the Red Carpet period is up, the link will work fine.

Final sale prices are still TBC, so don’t worry too much about the displayed prices just yet.

Amazes me anyone would pay zavvi for red carpet service what a con imho

There steels sell out but always come back and if people pay for that there just being mugged.

I'm remember the zavvi customer service pretty shocking tbh in the past but eventually you get past them once you move into premiums.

My advice for what its worth dont get red carpet or once you start paying you'll never stop and watch the fee go up year on year, as long as people pay they keep charging. People should vote with there feet.

I'm astounded they charge for delivery now, I take all my orders to either Amazon or hmv who are still free.

Zavvi have become piss taking robbing so an so's, that want a piece of the premium market place but are far away from it, by a country mile in fact.

All I say get a manta or hdzeta or blufans an really see a difference and once you do you'll never stop😆

Basil😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1