IGNORED

Mad Max: Fury Road (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #03) [France]

CAYENNE-FAHRER

• ★ Administrators ★

Tanks @romain for sharing 👍

"Here is a little surprise from Titans of Cult: a mini-steelbook will be included with the steelbook of “Mad Max Fury Road“."

Note: pre-orders are currently closed on fnac.com, they will re-open in mid-April, probably with an official date from the publisher.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Benoit46:

Tanks @romain for sharing 👍

"Here is a little surprise from Titans of Cult: a mini-steelbook will be included with the steelbook of “Mad Max Fury Road“."

Note: pre-orders are currently closed on fnac.com, they will re-open in mid-April, probably with an official date from the publisher.

maybe the music / soundtrack
ala GOTG, only there you had to buy extra ?? !!
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Mad Max: Fury Road - third edition made by Titans of Cult. Amazing looking set with 4k edition of the film. I am not big fan of PET slips due to the fact that they are breaking in frequently used parts, but i must admit that this one looks very cool. Inside you can find exclusive art steelbooks - Mini and standard one. Mini steelbook keeps enamel pin and normal one is equipped with 3 discs (4k UHD and Standard Blu-ray + Black and Chrome edition) with the film.

I like the minimalistic look of the steelbooks and the hard work that was put into this release. Good Job Titans!

Subscirbie, Like & Share! Thanks for stopping by!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Movie_Shelter said:

Mad Max: Fury Road - third edition made by Titans of Cult. Amazing looking set with 4k edition of the film. I am not big fan of PET slips due to the fact that they are breaking in frequently used parts, but i must admit that this one looks very cool. Inside you can find exclusive art steelbooks - Mini and standard one. Mini steelbook keeps enamel pin and normal one is equipped with 3 discs (4k UHD and Standard Blu-ray + Black and Chrome edition) with the film.

I like the minimalistic look of the steelbooks and the hard work that was put into this release. Good Job Titans!

Subscirbie, Like & Share! Thanks for stopping by!

The problem is not the PET sleeve, it is how crappy they are being sen. Well at least Zavvi. Can't speak for any other company, Amazon UK usually ships in bubble miler or Jiffy bag as well though, just not sure on these.

But I get if you just don't like beyond them getting damaged. There has been a lot of great releases with them, I saw the Devil and Zero Dark Thirty come to mind, both from Plain Archive. And all the Mondo Steels. Just to name a few.

I just wish they shipped better. At least have an option to pay more if so desired to have packed properly. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mgurau said:

The problem is not the PET sleeve, it is how crappy they are being sen. Well at least Zavvi. Can't speak for any other company, Amazon UK usually ships in bubble miler or Jiffy bag as well though, just not sure on these.

But I get if you just don't like beyond them getting damaged. There has been a lot of great releases with them, I saw the Devil and Zero Dark Thirty come to mind, both from Plain Archive. And all the Mondo Steels. Just to name a few.

I just wish they shipped better. At least have an option to pay more if so desired to have packed properly. 

PET Slips from Korean retailers its different thing. I was talking more about for example Game of Thrones steelbooks with Sigil. Fully closed slips sooner or late will be damaged if you will be opening and closing them. For sure they should do them more sturdy, like steelbook central protectors, but even those will have problem when you use them frequently. I think the best option is if they produced them with one side open, just like normal full slip.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Movie_Shelter said:

PET Slips from Korean retailers its different thing. I was talking more about for example Game of Thrones steelbooks with Sigil. Fully closed slips sooner or late will be damaged if you will be opening and closing them. For sure they should do them more sturdy, like steelbook central protectors, but even those will have problem when you use them frequently. I think the best option is if they produced them with one side open, just like normal full slip.

Ah gotcha. Agree.

Michael

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mjk said:

Hows Fnac packaging ? do they use boxes or bubble mailers ?

They are awful. It was a box, but super thin, wide to be able to put 2 steels next to each other. So if 2 were ordered, they do that, if 1, they sill use same box, and it has a lot of room to move around. But is so thin you can take thumb and forefinger and press with barely any pressure and touch each other. Steel will get damaged for sure. Mine did and their customer service was worse than any company ever dealt with. I ended up forcing a refund on them with a bank charge dispute.

I don't think they could use that same box for a larger item like the Titans of Cult steels, so who knows. But my guess is it will be a bubble mailer.

• Thanks 1

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to Mad Max: Fury Road (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #03) [France]