IGNORED

Mad Max: Fury Road (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #03) [France]

CAYENNE-FAHRER

Just now, cypheria078 said:

Update :

Price : 29.99€

Link Amazon  Fnac

Note : Blu-ray 4K + Blu-ray

Seems that amazon link broke, now goes to "Knives Out" film.

Here's an unedited link;

https://www.amazon.fr/Mad-Max-Fury-Ultra-Blu-Ray/dp/B0849VF7DM/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=mad+max+fury+road+titans+of+cult&qid=1580424640&s=dvd&sr=1-1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
à l’instant, Grendel a dit :

Thanks my friend !

The link has been fixed in my post 😉

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 2 minutes, Grendel a dit :

I'm quite impressed by their release of Blade Runner so this is a definite day 1 for me.

Thanks for finding the release @cypheria078 , much appreciated.  🙂

You're welcome, don't forget @CAYENNE-FAHRER for creating this thread 🙂

• Like 5

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Mad Max : Fury Road (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Titans of Cult Exclusive #02] [France]
  • ★ Administrators ★
43 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ ?

Not the Titans release though, I don't think...🤔

I have a hunch that ToC will be distributed by Best Buy in the USA. Not sure about Best Buy Canada. If so, hopefully it will be the exact same steelbook. It would be a bummer if the Best Buy version lacked the embossing/debossing.

• Like 4

vor 12 Stunden schrieb deckard99:

I have a hunch that ToC will be distributed by Best Buy in the USA. Not sure about Best Buy Canada. If so, hopefully it will be the exact same steelbook. It would be a bummer if the Best Buy version lacked the embossing/debossing.

we have to wait until now, the pictures are the same whether

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
il y a 4 minutes, StrikerEureka79 a dit :

I wait till this is available to order on Zavvi like the Wonder Woman TOC was as it’s out of stock now on there website for the moment...

I think they will make an announcement for the opening of pre-orders (Zavvi etc) just like they did for WW ;)

• Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a une heure, lelouch a dit :

@Benoit46

Hello,

what do you think is the edition at Ama fr. already out of print or are they no longer accepting pre-orders for the known reasons (Covid-19)?
take care

Hi @lelouch

I don't know what to think ..🤔

Amazon does the same for WW ToC it only stayed 2 days pre-orderable before becoming "Unavailable".. 

So I think they have for the moment put sales "on pause" in  awaiting more exit information and especially the visuals.  

the same for WW io should surely come back on sale when it is released.🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1