IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

1 minute ago, atomicblonde said:

Just a heads up that they're not doing username engraving anymore and it was just with the original introduction, but Masterblaster said they should be doing it again in January of 2018. I have to get refunded $5 since I paid extra for engraving :P

Thx. Well, what's another disappointment! Guess it can wait for my 2-yr Gold card. (That's in good humor, truly. I tend to be sarcastic). ?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

@jobel472 @atomicblonde @45Caliber exactly , unfourtantly the engraving is no longer avaialble .  I will have to change that while i am thinking of it so no other Psycho will be disappointed @45Caliber .  I know how you meant it but to be honest i myself would find it to be a disappointment . 

We just started this Tier system not too long ago and just did not expect the support that we have gotten .  

With the next time Gold Cards we will promise to have your guys names engraved !

As for the refunds @Atomic and @45Caliber those will be processed sometime today. Thanks for your understanding.

Take care

John

• ★ Administrators ★

@halfmasscommute

@Staind

@Salvation

hey guys i have removed the Silver Member Banner due to non payment. 

As stated in the mail , please let me know either way. 

Thanks alot 

John

Hallo maenner, 

ich habe euch denn Silber Membership Banner entfernt da ich nicht sicher bin wegen der nicht Zahlung.

Bitte wie bereits gesagt lass mich etwas wissen, eine Rueckmeldung ware schoen . 

Vielen Dank 

LG 

• ★ Administrators ★
58 minutes ago, Steelbookzombie said:

@DodgyDave I have a few of those MediaPsychos business cards whenever I sell a steel on eBay I always pop one in the package! And nine times out of ten I'll get a message back saying thanks for MP card! 1f913.png

Perhaps I'll have to sell the cards on eBay then. 

?

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

Just curious about the Credits / Vouchers to be applied to Group Buys from memberships. Are these active yet?

fees.png.bb618c70f4b852684470596f04a0d493.png

I just had 3 invoices with only 2 specifying there was a GB fee? I have (and will have) plenty more to apply them to, but was wondering how it would work.

@Scary Hair @Masterblaster @DodgyDave

Don't ask me.  

I'd be adding money, not giving credits   ?

That very nice Mr John is the generous chap giving money away. We will have to wait for him to answer. 

?

@Masterblaster 

12 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Just curious about the Credits / Vouchers to be applied to Group Buys from memberships. Are these active yet?

fees.png.bb618c70f4b852684470596f04a0d493.png

I just had 3 invoices with only 2 specifying there was a GB fee? I have (and will have) plenty more to apply them to, but was wondering how it would work.

@Scary Hair @Masterblaster @DodgyDave

I was wondering the same because I definitely could've used it on my Kimchi Captain Americas or honestly any of the GBs I've had coming up for payment lol.

• ★ Administrators ★
37 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I was wondering the same because I definitely could've used it on my Kimchi Captain Americas or honestly any of the GBs I've had coming up for payment lol.

we are getting there slowly but surely .. 

that was one of my main concerns to have the tiers stages ready ...

i guess all i can do is apologize .. 

If you want we can give you a Giftcard for the GB Fee (s) / thats also an idea ...

just over worked LOL

12 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

If you want we can give you a Giftcard for the GB Fee (s) / thats also an idea ...

just over worked LOL

No worries :D

I'm sure I'll have plenty more on the way anyway by the time it's fully implemented LOL

45 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

just over worked LOL

It's not the GB fees that hurt, it's the volume of GBs that are hard to resist and missed stuff in your secret stash!