IGNORED

Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mr. blue said:

Is the tiered membership process still available?

I never found it anywhere, and the main page for it doesn't show anything. I read somewhere that it is only certain times of the year, but I don't know how true that is.

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

We open it up annually right around now.   Right now we are just finishing up the pre-registration process for 2023 gold and platinum members and will then open up registrations to new members.  

3 minutes ago, mr. blue said:

I’ve had the same experience.

5 minutes ago, Nadam said:

I never found it anywhere, and the main page for it doesn't show anything. I read somewhere that it is only certain times of the year, but I don't know how true that is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Gary K said:

We open it up annually right around now.   Right now we are just finishing up the pre-registration process for 2023 gold and platinum members and will then open up registrations to new members.  

Perfect. Thanks for that clarification! 

• Like 2

Awards

On 1/20/2024 at 9:37 PM, Gary K said:

Apologies for being a pest, but do you happen to know the prices? If not, could you direct me to previous year pricing, please? I have been searching all over here and Google, but cannot find pricing from any year for the life of me so that I can have it for reference. I just would like to get an idea of what memberships run here to see if the pricing is feasible for my finances. 

I greatly appreciate your help with my questions!

• Like 3

Awards

vor 1 Minute schrieb Nadam:

Apologies for being a pest, but do you happen to know the prices? If not, could you direct me to previous year pricing, please? I have been searching all over here and Google, but cannot find pricing from any year for the life of me so that I can have it for reference. I just would like to get an idea of what memberships run here to see if the pricing is feasible for my finances. 

This years price is different then last year. So you need to wait till it will be open purchase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nadam said:

@deckard99 @Gary K @ShadowWarrior

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Should be opening at some point today.  I’m not sure if all the pricing yet.  

Am I permitted to inquire about 2023 pricing to get a basic idea (even though I understand it is different from 2024)? I’m just trying to get a ballpark. I’m an Analyst in real life, so I calculate and compare/contrast all of my financial decisions based on uses, benefits, purchase trends, etc. 

• Like 1

Awards

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Nadam:

Am I permitted to inquire about 2023 pricing to get a basic idea (even though I understand it is different from 2024)? I’m just trying to get a ballpark. I’m an Analyst in real life, so I calculate and compare/contrast all of my financial decisions based on uses, benefits, purchase trends, etc. 

I think plat was about 250$ in 2023 if this help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3