IGNORED

Movie Monster

Scary Hair

Those skeletons in Jason And The Argonaughts fascinated me they still do , to match up those movement's .

The 4  that had that had the biggest impact and the why below 

1 ,

The Thing  how it was or could have been everyone . Those dogs and the Defibrillator scean and what follows even now it is timeless.

The Terminator the way it was made to be so real apart from its feet , that was a slight fail . I still find The Terminator and Judgement Day the better movies because of the real aspect of the T 800 .

3 Xenomoph 

Thire every part of them is ment for killing . No matter what is before them the hive mentality is ment for  conquest.

The Predator thire code so to speak . Thire technology to bend light and have nomidea no idea where they are is freaky.

All the above and more have 1 man in common . Stan Winston . I think one of the heros of Cinema .

Love those too @Scary Hair. Too many to list. The thing was epic as a film and the monster very cool. King Kong 1933 was also a classic and I love the harry hussausen movies. Clash of the titan's kraken and madusa come to mind. For the time the are amazing effect that still stand today. The thing was brilliantly done. I liked the seen when the husky turns. When I was a kid couldnt bear it so had to turn the TV off! ?

Awards

@Viper0210

I was the same  the yelps just cut through me , even though I know not a single dog was hurt .

Also An American Wherewolf In London . That transformation was toe curling that I did have to wach from behind my hands ?? . Mind you I was 11 12 years old at the time ??. A bootleg Beta Max tape .

17 minutes ago, pioneers said:

one of my favourites is Gremlins from gizmo to evil nightmares lol @Viper0210 

MY FAVOURITE Christmas movie ???.

When we put our Tree up Gremlins has to be on . Takes hrs cos I end up watching the movie insted of fluffing the tree ??.

I drive the Hubby and kids mad with it ???. Then its a nightmare keeping the Chinchilla's off the cable for the lights and tree ?. 

5 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

MY FAVOURITE Christmas movie 1f493.png1f49e.png1f49e.png.

When we put our Tree up Gremlins has to be on . Takes hrs cos I end up watching the movie insted of fluffing the tree 1f602.png1f602.png.

I drive the Hubby and kids mad with it 1f44d.png1f602.png1f602.png. Then its a nightmare keeping the Chinchilla's off the cable for the lights and tree 1f628.png

sounds like an awesome start to christmas @Scary Hair 

Archived