DodgyDave

Mediapsychos Advanced Membership Details

guidelines crop.png

guidelines crop2.png

guidelines crop3.png

You can request your Membership Tier HERE . 

Remember ALL Membership Dues go to the support of our Site (In one way or another) .  We will continue to add functions along the way , this money will help pay for some of the changes. As you can see these Tiers are actually giving you something for your Membership ... which means you are not REALLY paying anything out of Pocket if you include the costs of the HQ Metal Membership Cards....

The Condition for these Tiers can be changed or discontinued at any time we see the need to discontinue.  We will honor that years Tier Bonuses if we do Discontinue or change the Bonus.

You MUST let us know by Tuesday so we can get your Name in to the Company Manufactoring the Metal Cards.  Sorry for the short timeframe BUT the company does require these to put into Production.  Production time then will take around 3 weeks.  

Lets get this going so we have ourselves some nice Cards....

Ps.  As an EXTRA BONUS for Joining you will also recieve an exclusive Media Psychos Banner to show off to other members your Tier Level....these will be done by our very own Artist Bunaldinho.

Gentlemen and The Lady of the Ward,

Now that Classifieds is up how goes it with "...X free ads pre year" ? depending ones member status ... (  and do you somehow make up for last year, when some where allowed to X free ads, but classifieds was not available ? Just asking, not trying to rock the boat. )

And could it be possible to list Shipping Prices as Varies ? It's so hard to say how much the shipping really is ... But would really like to use this feature.

And lastly, what about those GB's with out fees ? Do you keep track of them ? Have I used mine ? Remeedable by gift card / voucher - how does that work ?

I'm just saying this membership is Awesome, but it should work both ways. We buy it - and you deliver the perks. Right ?!

All good and Thank You,

Nef

?

@Masterblaster @DodgyDave @ukade2327 @Scary Hair

Awards

2 hours ago, nefilim said:

Now that Classifieds is up how goes it with "...X free ads pre year" ? depending ones member status ... (  and do you somehow make up for last year, when some where allowed to X free ads, but classifieds was not available ? Just asking, not trying to rock the boat. )

And could it be possible to list Shipping Prices as Varies ? It's so hard to say how much the shipping really is ... But would really like to use this feature.

And lastly, what about those GB's with out fees ? Do you keep track of them ? Have I used mine ? Remeedable by gift card / voucher - how does that work ?

I'm just saying this membership is Awesome, but it should work both ways. We buy it - and you deliver the perks. Right ?!

All good and Thank You,

Nef

1f44d.png

I know the main aim for a long time was ironing out any issues with the Classified section.

Everything else will follow I would think as time allows ❤ .

3 hours ago, nefilim said:

All good and Thank You,

Nef

1f44d.png

@nefilim Yes Yes Yes ..correct on all accounts.

Now that we have the classifieds up and running i will be giving every Gold and Silver member a store credit for you / them to use for the Classifieds.  That way you know yourself how many you have used and not used. 

I have been thinking of two solutions for the GB fees.  Either give each Gold and Silver member a GC where the amount is avaialble OR a store Credit where the amount could then be used towards the GB Fees.

At this time NO member has recieved any type of perk from the Classifieds(obvious reasons) nor the GB fees .  

All members will be able to back log the perks as i have already promised so you are not losing anything in the long run. 

Im sure you know how much work all this is and it is done in our free time so it does take longer then it proberbly should , which i do once again apologize for. 

Take care

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

@nefilim Yes Yes Yes ..correct on all accounts.

Now that we have the classifieds up and running i will be giving every Gold and Silver member a store credit for you / them to use for the Classifieds.  That way you know yourself how many you have used and not used. 

I have been thinking of two solutions for the GB fees.  Either give each Gold and Silver member a GC where the amount is avaialble OR a store Credit where the amount could then be used towards the GB Fees.

At this time NO member has recieved any type of perk from the Classifieds(obvious reasons) nor the GB fees .  

All members will be able to back log the perks as i have already promised so you are not losing anything in the long run. 

Im sure you know how much work all this is and it is done in our free time so it does take longer then it proberbly should , which i do once again apologize for. 

Take care

John

Absolutely no need to apologize ! I was just asking, and you aswered ! All is good ! ?

Cheers,

Nef

Awards

@Maverick HI,

thanks for your interest in our Community . 

We unforutantly do not have any more Gold spots open but you can gladly get a Silver Membership , it comes also with the Card , just without your username.  If you want the Username put on the card it costs only $5 more to have that done (only at production time) .  We are getting ready to get our new cards produced so the time is right LOL

Take care

John

il y a 3 minutes, Masterblaster a dit :

@Maverick HI,

thanks for your interest in our Community . 

We unforutantly do not have any more Gold spots open but you can gladly get a Silver Membership , it comes also with the Card , just without your username.  If you want the Username put on the card it costs only $5 more to have that done (only at production time) .  We are getting ready to get our new cards produced so the time is right LOL

Take care

John

Hi John,

Ok, i interested in the silver membership.

I'm also ok for the 5 more $ to get my username :) 

How do i need to proceed?

Cheers,

Awards

You can purchase the Membership in our Store , in the notes please write you want your username on the card. 

Once you have completed the order you will get information from us as to where to pay and at that time we will confirm the order.

Take care my friend and have a nice day !

John

Il y a 16 heures, Masterblaster a dit :

You can purchase the Membership in our Store , in the notes please write you want your username on the card. 

Once you have completed the order you will get information from us as to where to pay and at that time we will confirm the order.

Take care my friend and have a nice day !

John

@Masterblaster payment sent with the five more $ to get my username on the card :) 

Awards

Just wanted to mention, though I currently have a Silver Membership, I do not require a card at this time.

My banner beneath my posts is sufficient!

Save the coin for community needs!

I'm confident when opportunity presents, I shall purchase a Gold Membership and at that time, a card would be quite nice...☺️

Thanks anyway!

15 hours ago, Grendel said:

Just wanted to mention, though I currently have a Silver Membership, I do not require a card at this time.

My banner beneath my posts is sufficient!

Save the coin for community needs!

I'm confident when opportunity presents, I shall purchase a Gold Membership and at that time, a card would be quite nice...263a.png

Thanks anyway!

Hi ,

thanks and that is very nice of you to offer to take none, BUT as a Silver member it entails that you get a Card , just not an engraved one with your name on it but a Membership Card you will recieve when the new 2018 Membership cards are done...

Take care

John