IGNORED

Evening all

Sexy_Beast

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

HELLO WELCOME AND PPHHHWWWAARRR @Sexy_Beast 1f60a.png1f606.png.

Glad you found US again alright 7c23ca5f.gif.e164924dd7be8296799536140fee4e0b.gif.3a2c5c99812f56007fa8a1832a201f00.gif.

New lay out I got lost past the Garden's and Right at the Piranha filled Moat , or was it Left at the Moat :omg::Zap:1f602.png1f602.png.

Heeeeellllllooooo scary hair 

yeah found it ok, got a bit lost too but must of gone a completely different direction to you. Ended up bumping Into the flamingos having a tea party with cheesecakes and they told me to follow the yellow brick cycle path!

Got there in the end 

1 minute ago, Sexy_Beast said:

Heeeeellllllooooo scary hair 

yeah found it ok, got a bit lost too but must of gone a completely different direction to you. Ended up bumping Into the flamingos having a tea party with cheesecakes and they told me to follow the yellow brick cycle path!

Got there in the end 

:omg: I HAVE been looking for the Flamingo's , I found the Gold TANK tracks then hit a brick wall NARF ??

1 hour ago, Sexy_Beast said:

Hello all,

was a member before and know a few peeps from another site but signing up again as per @Scary Hair letting me know 

@PKAVFC - hello again :)

Hello mate,

Long time no speak! I hope life is treating you well dude.

only ever an email, PM or smoke signal away ?

4 minutes ago, Sexy_Beast said:

Hi mate, 

not bad, not bad. Same to you

smoke signal sounds interesting 

? By the way, have a look at the group buys, Blu Fans are "usually" cheaper on MP, but check they are not "GB Closed" for some of them. 

?

1 hour ago, PKAVFC said:

1f604.png By the way, have a look at the group buys, Blu Fans are "usually" cheaper on MP, but check they are not "GB Closed" for some of them. 

1f44d.png

? I know you know I know you know!

43 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Welcome back mate!

Hello sir and thank you

i think you know I know you know too. Haha

21 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Eh.

Thanks.

You ?!

who.gif.d8fd79c6ad3039d9d00058d690637ed7.gif

Ohhhh secrets ?

Honestly though nef, it has been a while ??

Archived