IGNORED

Veum 🤠 the movie hound’s 🐕 BDs/SBs/SWAG/cds/vinyl & occasional DVDs, books! ​​​😜)​​​​​​​ 🎞 🎬​​​​​​​ 📚

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, RAK said:

Noice Split Depth GIF by moodman

I see they had one left. You got lucky they are almost gone.

No, not quite mine said...

Temporarily out of stock.Click here for details of availability. 
We are working hard to be back in stock. Place your order and we’ll email you when we have an estimated delivery date. You won’t be charged until the item ships.

Just now, Veum said:

No, not quite mine said...

Temporarily out of stock.Click here for details of availability. 
We are working hard to be back in stock. Place your order and we’ll email you when we have an estimated delivery date. You won’t be charged until the item ships.

Oh that sucks, well hopefully they get it back in stock.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Veum said:

I thought so too @pygospa, never thought I’d love 💕 PINK so much!😘

TULLY as well as KNOWING are blind-buys for me LOL 😝 🙏

Tully was quite all right. I saw it a while ago at a sneak preview cinema presentation. It wasn't too conventional, slow paced, and even though I am probably not the target group (overwhelmed mothers), I could so feel with her. Charlize Theron is great of course (since Atomic Blonde I absolutely love her), and this was a so untypical role for her to play, yet she was so convincing, and her acting and looks are so different, that it took me quite some minutes, until I finally got who she actually was.  The other main person is MacKenzie Davis, and she has a rather creepy vibe, I can never quite picture her :D But she is really great as well.

I think you might actually like it even better than I did, judging from some of the movies you recommended to me :)

Please let me know what you thought, once you've seen it!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pygospa said:

I've already seen this posted somewhere else. As it is quite expensive - do you know the movie? Is it worth it's money? Just the movie, not the edition. The Edition itself looks incredible. I just never heard of this one ever before :D

🥤Hi @pygospa,

Not really, just b/c I enjoy Zombie/horror movies this one intrigued me & I’ve read some about it so yeah it will be a blind-buy for me 😱 

I just pre-ordered this today from DiabolikDVD & also ordered these (both blind-buys again for me, oh my 😟):

image.jpeg.28cff87f99cde5314c5a942a594bcec6.jpeg    image.jpeg.4b6af0dbfb38f774fc8fcf53ee8d55c9.jpeg

Here is a synopsis of: The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue (1974) 

Two traveling companions, George (Ray Lovelock of 'Autopsy') and Edna (Christine Galbo of 'The Killer Must Kill Again'), come across a small town infested with the “living dead” that are satisfying their cannibalistic hunger on anyone they come across. Discovering that an agricultural machine using radiation waves is at the root of all the havoc, George and Edna fight for survival and their innocence as they are pursued by a relentless detective (Arthur Kennedy of 'The Antichrist' and 'Fantastic Voyage') who is convinced they are responsible for the ghoulish acts of violence plaguing the countryside.

Spoiler

🥤🤠🎬😷😇

12FA7F70-19B8-4D6E-B69A-138BFCA7D8ED.gif.638851a33ceff0d800949ce27c31fd4f.gif SALE (B2G1, Mix & match video games, movies, books & music)

Discounts
-$63.67
RedCard 5% Discount
-$9.19
Buy 2 get 1 free on video games, movies, books and music
-$54.48
Shipping 
Free

image.jpeg.fc8a6c52176c6831eb1460f11c1bc997.jpeg image.jpeg.f88981d92954c5ed6b01bf28a304d4da.jpeg  image.jpeg.6a2789fb471fe1e63952a8e6727d3030.jpeg  image.jpeg.a91efa09979d395046ac2ae82506180f.jpeg  

image.jpeg.244edfd9e2adc9277a7ff3383f5fd044.jpeg  image.jpeg.38b7a60e6a7e4e8519afb9fc6daf5c17.jpeg  image.jpeg.b97fea41d0d8e7183f5a57d3a63fd7c8.jpeg  image.jpeg.ede3564c48c57003b7ebfdbafa1e990d.jpeg  

image.jpeg.947ebae93c31a3600d076da466623cd7.jpeg

Discounts
-$31.59
RedCard 5% Discount
-$3.60
Buy 2 get 1 free on video games, movies, books and music
-$27.99
Shipping 
Free

image.jpeg.26857e1b091154ad804ad26c86e7cd2d.jpeg  image.jpeg.101ffa83cf628d0980f635462985033a.jpeg

Edited by Veum

Heh, you have so many threads going right now @Veum, I'm not sure where to look anymore! 😀

Some really great titles listed above buddy.

Just as an FYI, Those Dr Who films you have ordered;

image.jpeg.cba3f36455bf3437d0ed949434c6e345.jpeg   image.jpeg.27cd623e52e159ea5f869af401254ca2.jpeg

are not your um, 'conventional' Dr Who fliks.

Now, Peter Cushing is a verified LEGEND but I suggest he was totally mis-used, script and direction wise in these films.

The Doctor is far quirkier in these and not in a good way.

There is also a fair amount of misplaced humour in these.

Now, to each there own of course but hard-core fans of Dr Who are not fans of these films.

If you are familiar with the series from that time frame, you'll quickly pick up on why.

Regardless, I suppose they are worth having for nostalgia's sake but alas, that's about it buddy...

YMMV of course.  🙂

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Heh, you have so many threads going right now @Veum, I'm not sure where to look anymore! 😀

Some really great titles listed above buddy.

Just as an FYI, Those Dr Who films you have ordered;

image.jpeg.cba3f36455bf3437d0ed949434c6e345.jpeg   image.jpeg.27cd623e52e159ea5f869af401254ca2.jpeg

are not your um, 'conventional' Dr Who fliks.

Now, Peter Cushing is a verified LEGEND but I suggest he was totally mis-used, script and direction wise in these films.

The Doctor is far quirkier in these and not in a good way.

There is also a fair amount of misplaced humour in these.

Now, to each there own of course but hard-core fans of Dr Who are not fans of these films.

If you are familiar with the series from that time frame, you'll quickly pick up on why.

Regardless, I suppose they are worth having for nostalgia's sake but alas, that's about it buddy...

YMMV of course.  🙂

@Grendel

I’m a man of the peeps, don’t you know 🤣 

fail old man GIF

That’s the reason I ordered these specific Dr. Who 😆... I’m NOT a fan of most of those Dr. Who series’ hey!😜

stone cold steve austin GIF

I ONLY like when they have the Daleks & villains on, not their quirky humor (not my cup of tea ️)!🤪

james bond GIF Oh I mean doctor who pat GIF

• Like 1