IGNORED

Veum 🤠 the movie hound’s 🐕 BDs/SBs/SWAG/cds/vinyl & occasional DVDs, books! ​​​😜)​​​​​​​ 🎞 🎬​​​​​​​ 📚

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Veum said:

@RAK from the looks of it you like Nova better then kimchi, ha,ha!😜

When it comes to the Fullslips you and I just ordered they are the same. Nova, and Kimchi are just distributors. I use whoever has what I want left, and at a good price. Kimchi always seems to be sold out of what I’m looking for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

@Veum if you’re interested in Running Scared or other ones that Kimchi not not have let me know. I am going to try and make another order in a couple of weeks.

Yeah my friend @RAK let me know when you are ready to order from Nova and you can order RUNNING SCARED/EQUILIBRIUM (the one you have) so far (I’ll take a look to see if they have anymore I’d enjoy!) for me pal.. we will save some money again, right? 😋

charlie brown hug GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Yeah my friend @RAK let me know when you are ready to order from Nova and you can order RUNNING SCARED/EQUILIBRIUM (the one you have) so far (I’ll take a look to see if they have anymore I’d enjoy!) for me pal.. we will save some money again, right? 😋

charlie brown hug GIF

However my wife really does not like me in these buys as she says “You are just wasting our money and throwing it down the drain” ha,ha!😜

But @RAK I’m itching to get them now...🤑

adam lambert queen GIF

• Haha 2

From MP members:

image.gif.bb6dce9deee6e871cdb7727d70053dbd.gif

Hitman 

image.jpeg.b883b4f206aa39609ec927e7c5d19747.jpeg

Black Mass 

image.jpeg.3e9cb76c0609dd9e298eab6bc52092f9.jpeg

Everest 

image.jpeg.61e0d813b1080b118c9ce274470dda01.jpeg

Revenant E1 (Leo Full Slip) 

image.jpeg.1fff08fd61cb3753b1521b5c4cdfc6de.jpeg

Sabotage E1 (Full-Slip) 

image.jpeg.9e57a36382d3c795f7d4723a6cbd73f7.jpeg

Commando  

image.jpeg.4bdeb773a5e049f076afbd3917808d61.jpeg

image.jpeg.ab80d76cbc7f199dc25154376e9d3a61.jpeg

BLU-RAY / Anna Fullslip Limited Edition  BLU-RAY 

image.jpeg.3bf8efa4cdbdf3d527a755c77a40385f.jpeg   

Atomic Blonde (4K+2D) Creative Edition 

image.jpeg.7ccc3622ade8f0342313f8d8ecc095c1.jpeg

image.gif.0481b0d0853408cdb0595980005b0efa.gif

Blufans Exclusive SteelBook / BE 041 / Single Lenticular / Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray

image.jpeg.6c5da30cd1c0296e23b18f3ff9fd23ee.jpeg

image.png.46c1991fdbacb2d8c4b9fdfdbd55a060.png

Inglorious Basterds Exclusive SteelBook / full slip / Exclusive #023

image.jpeg.ae016970840f01cda968811d27781b04.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

image.gif.3fbf2b73ef2706810486d6c8df799596.gif

[Blu-Ray]Let The Right One In Steelbook Lenticular Type B Limited Edition (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.37)

image.jpeg.bf322f0e8b58a1ed9a7c12d165a455a9.jpeg

[Blu-Ray]Miss Sloane Creative Edition (300 copies)

image.jpeg.4d0b958efa3cf6e4f3989e93bd85f2b4.jpeg

[Blu-Ray]Cliffhanger 4K Remastered Edition

image.jpeg.36cd8da98c4a06c7b993809108e6f511.jpeg

[Blu-Ray]Cliffhanger Lenticular Fullslip Limited Edition

image.jpeg.d47e4577d3bb87af0ac5661c6398dc0a.jpeg

[Blu-Ray]Equilibrium Fullslip + Lenticular [B Type]

image.jpeg.8fd7c71a9d0993a08efbe1cb41725d00.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I don't know if you have already seen "Let The Right One In" yet buddy but if not and you like thinking Vamp fliks, you are in for a treat!

Gratz on scoring the Kimchi ed. as well!  🥳

Yes @Grendel I’ve seen it, fantastic was it not!🧛‍♀️

Also enjoyed the other version Let Me In... OK but not as good for me!🧛‍♂️

• Like 2

^^ "Let Me In" got a lot of flak from the critics as they considered it a poor knock-off of the OT.

I disagree with them (🤯) as I've read that the director (Matt Reeves) stated that he intentionally swapped the roles of the boy and the girl to approach the story from a different perspective.

I noticed it immediately while viewing and appreciated his effort to do so.

It did well enough with fans as many had heard about the OT but soon as they discovered it was shudder...subtitled!....eeek! they ignored it in droves.

However, they loved seeing an Americanized version of the story and I bet many later did watch the OT.

Regardless, I quite liked it. Prefer the OT but the remake is great, imho.  🙂

edit: oh, when I said he "swapped their roles" I don't mean obviously he made Owen the vampire,  I mean he focused the story that Owen garners our sympathy more so than Abby whereas in the OT, Owen is more the selfish and brooding, perhaps psychotic anti-hero and Abby garners more sympathy.

Just my view of course...

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

^^ There's sometimes a nugget of truth in our simple jests.

I find that sometimes I need to suck-back and re-load when planning for future purchases.

The desire is always there for the coolest and most awesomeness (yeah, it's a word) but then I gotta look at my shelves and say;

- ok, do I even like this film?

- do I NEED a 1-clk, or maybe just a Lenti, or maybe just a Steel, or maybe...just an Amaray?

- as time progresses and I look at my overwhelmed shelves full of absolutely incredible editions, I gotta consider...how far am I gonna take this?

- when does the collection, simply become a museum?

I've personally tailored back a few degrees (no, really!) in the past few months and I'm becoming far more selective.

I will never own the ultimate collector's edition of all the films I would like to and also, a NEW collector's edition of the ones I did buy, can occasionally pop up a couple years after my last C.E. purchase.

So yes, it's a game, like many collectibles.

I wish this was the only media I collected as that would alleviate some pain, heh but my antique book collection has seen a number of new editions as well so, yeah, money doesn't bleed, it fire-hoses.

So, yeah, just do what feels comfortable of course but be damned sure you are doing it for the right reasons....🤗

• Like 2