IGNORED

Greeting fellow Cinemologists!

Complete Vidiot

Salutations! As my name states, I'm a Complete Vidiot! At 51 years young I have always had a insatiable obsession for movies (My mother must have binge watched while I was in Utero). My current collection of DVD/Bluray/UHD has surpassed 2,500 titles (much to my wife's dismay). I could no longer keep the cases, and was forced to put them in 320 disc zippered cases and developed my own movie list in a Microsoft Excel format. I keep the Collector's Editions in their Original cases. Around $25,000 went into my Home Theater (Denon AVRX-8500 Amp, Oppo UDP-205 UHD 4K Player, LG 77" C8 OLED Display and 12 Aperion Grand speakers (Set up for 7.1.4) and a La-Z-Boys top-of-the-line fully motorized Loveseat in fine black leather. This took many years of saving, but it was soooooo worth it. Needless to say, a movie connoisseur I am. I am thrilled to join you fine folks in seeking out cinema treasures. In fact, the release of Les Miserables in 4k is what brought me to you. I am looking forward to adding it to my library!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Complete Vidiot said:

Salutations! As my name states, I'm a Complete Vidiot! At 51 years young I have always had a insatiable obsession for movies (My mother must have binge watched while I was in Utero). My current collection of DVD/Bluray/UHD has surpassed 2,500 titles (much to my wife's dismay). I could no longer keep the cases, and was forced to put them in 320 disc zippered cases and developed my own movie list in a Microsoft Excel format. I keep the Collector's Editions in their Original cases. Around $25,000 went into my Home Theater (Denon AVRX-8500 Amp, Oppo UDP-205 UHD 4K Player, LG 77" C8 OLED Display and 12 Aperion Grand speakers (Set up for 7.1.4) and a La-Z-Boys top-of-the-line fully motorized Loveseat in fine black leather. This took many years of saving, but it was soooooo worth it. Needless to say, a movie connoisseur I am. I am thrilled to join you fine folks in seeking out cinema treasures. In fact, the release of Les Miserables in 4k is what brought me to you. I am looking forward to adding it to my library!

Welcome @Complete Vidiot to our Psycho-mania!😅

mad norman bates GIF

I hope you have fun and enjoy MP, as there are some very fun, nice peeps on the MP forum! 😉

I’m what I like to mention myself as the “Ugly American”🤣... although I’m not that “ugly” IMHO lol!

This is not me BTW, just an “example” of the “ugly American” lol!😙

795455FE-52F9-4ABE-A628-A9568EC90086.thumb.jpeg.4f6f16eff5fc7f470582f3d8cb3682cc.jpeg

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho/leader/staff and you can tag me at anytime as @Veum (you need to hit the @ button w/the peeps name you want and the blue gets our attention)!🤠

Have fun and watch your wallet lol!

broke no money GIF

You are a little younger then me as I’m one of the ol’ ones!😎

old statler and waldorf GIF

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Complete Vidiot said:

Welcome among us friend. First thing first, I absolutely love your username :D Secondly, you definitely came to the right place if Premiums, movies and dirty pics (did I say that? scratch that part) are your thing.

You will discover rather quickly that MP is much more than just a forum for collectors. We are a family and you can always count on any of the devoted staff members to guide and assist you in any matter ranging from Group Buys to specific topic locations and upcoming releases. Please take into account that the staff may not always be able to get back to you immediately as they are often busy with running the day to day operations (although they will always do their best to answer your inquiries as soon as humanly possible). As one of MP's Guardians, I am also here to help in any way I can so feel free to tag me @R1s1ngs0n or any of my fellow Guardians, should you need assistance. 

As the forum's unofficial Quizmaster I am always happy to see a fellow 'connoisseur' joining our ranks and I'll be sure to put that claim to the test :)

"Welcome to the hotel Media Psychos. You can check-in any time you like, but you can never leave"

• Like 2